Page 6 of 132 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast

Thread: WHERE or WHO ARE THEY NOW?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Her WeChat says she is in the ACT

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    None know what happened to Tina from 485 Rockdale? She had some lipo and then after awhile left. She was a damn good fuck

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by imnotgay69 View Post
    anyone know what happened to baby at 533?
    her photo is on one of the Rydalmere shops website. Cant remember which one though also one of the Granville shops

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vin View Post
    Her WeChat says she is in the ACT
    How can you tell from WeChat? Sometimes the location is under their name but not every time.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Anyone know whereabouts of a Thai Emma previously Poplar St Surry Hills, Thai massage artarmon, Harmony St Leonard’s, and A few others
    Haven’t seen her for maybe 2 yeas since last place I saw her in St Leonard’s closed?...!!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by cliffqueens View Post
    Anyone know whereabouts of a Thai Emma previously Poplar St Surry Hills, Thai massage artarmon, Harmony St Leonard’s, and A few others
    Haven’t seen her for maybe 2 yeas since last place I saw her in St Leonard’s closed?...!!!
    There is a thread on her somewhere...one guy knows but is not giving out any info. She apparently works somewhere but does not want to see any customers that she used to see. We have to respect her wishes unfortunately.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    There is a thread on her somewhere...one guy knows but is not giving out any info. She apparently works somewhere but does not want to see any customers that she used to see. We have to respect her wishes unfortunately.
    Thanks for the info but sounds suss to me....surely return customers is what every ml wants $$$

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by cliffqueens View Post
    Thanks for the info but sounds suss to me....surely return customers is what every ml wants $$$
    I think so also but she has her reasons. I would be happy to donate some cash to her. Apparently her service levels is not what it used to be however...she probably has a bf/ husband / partner who has told her to limit her good stuff.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Tammy from Oscar St in Chatswood is someone worth missing

Mena the cutie from Snow Lotus and the old shop on Parramatta Road.

And for a throwback to an old massage shop... Sora from Mirage! And Honey and Heidi and Naomi and Sammy and a whole bunch of others I can no longer remember. Some went to Midas when it opened others left the industry.

Quote Originally Posted by PBoy View Post

Mena the cutie from Snow Lotus and the old shop on Parramatta Road.

Yeap! Mena the Taiwanese sweetie, so many people’s favourite, trained by the master Coco herself at Stanmore , then in and out of the industry for a while and spread her love at Snow Lotus, Silver Fox and the old 316, turning heads and breaking hearts where ever she went !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What about Paula from 104 Hamppden Lane Artarmon?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Still to this day the highest quality of service I have received from an ML.... Mena was the ultimate! Personality, body, sensuality... ticked every box twice! (I’m a butt guy but Mena had the most perfect set of breasts I’ve seen on an Asian or Caucasian girl... )

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sorry about that bros. I realised I posted in the wrong thread. In the spirit of this thread, I will mention Cherry the cute Filo girl from Diva who was also Christine from SS. She went back to DOS for awhile but has disappeared again. For the bros who was fans you can keep an eye out for her two names.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Anyone know what happened to Vita and Barbie from Good Fortune in Waterloo?

Vita wasn't happy with management and said she was going to work in a shop on Castlereagh St in the city

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by PBoy View Post
    Sorry about that bros. I realised I posted in the wrong thread. In the spirit of this thread, I will mention Cherry the cute Filo girl from Diva who was also Christine from SS. She went back to DOS for awhile but has disappeared again. For the bros who was fans you can keep an eye out for her two names.
    I saw her about 2 weeks ago walking in the direction of Divas from World Square, but did not see if she walked in there. I suspect that she has either retired or taking a break or going private.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    This might be a long shot but does anyone remember any of the girls at Styles in Artarmon? Girls lile Crystal, Coco and Alisha was it?
    Maybe theyve gone back to korea already or working somewhere else.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by grandiarulz View Post
    This might be a long shot but does anyone remember any of the girls at Styles in Artarmon? Girls lile Crystal, Coco and Alisha was it?
    No long shot there mate...I remember Crystal and Alisha very very well...great times and I left them very well nourished at the end of every session.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by grandiarulz View Post
    If I remembered correctly they moved to Narwee after artarmon. Crystal was great.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Anyone know where Hannah or Hanna from Diamonds in Guildford (181 Military Rd, Guildford) has gone?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    I saw her about 2 weeks ago walking in the direction of Divas from World Square, but did not see if she walked in there. I suspect that she has either retired or taking a break or going private.
    After Divas she was on SeekingArrangement for a while.
    Then last I heard, at the end of last year she's retired and looking to settle down outside of Sydney with her high school boyfriend after finishing uni. She was simply one of the best for me haha.

Page 6 of 132 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast