Page 121 of 133 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,420 of 2657

Thread: WHERE or WHO ARE THEY NOW?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by RO1312 View Post
    Curious, if it happens so often. Why don’t more guys do it for the $$?

I’m not interested what so ever, but it’s a genuine question
    1. Losing assets in divorce would easily outweigh the initial amount paid.

2. You still have to make it believable. Photos, messages, social media etc.

If you’re broke with no problems plastering your relationship everywhere then it might be worth it for some.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherI View Post
    1. Losing assets in divorce would easily outweigh the initial amount paid.

2. You still have to make it believable. Photos, messages, social media etc.

If you’re broke with no problems plastering your relationship everywhere then it might be worth it for some.
    You can get away with point 1 if you don't have anything to lose, and you know your rights and make sure that you get the cash BEFORE the date you become a "couple".

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RO1312 View Post
    Curious, if it happens so often. Why don’t more guys do it for the $$?

I’m not interested what so ever, but it’s a genuine question
    Too many checks and balances. Though I know an old guy 68 who bought in a 30 year old. He told me what he went through.

Haven’t seen him for a couple of years, lived a very interesting life. Probably two lives compared to most guys.

I know of a few others. One acquaintance had to pay out her “husband” so she could get a divorce and then he could the marry her. Now that guy was shrewd. He got two lots of money. One for marriage and one for divorce.

Games people play.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi gentlemen, just wondering if anyone knows where and under what name is AU Roxanne from No.5 Marrickville is now?

Thank you

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Does anyone know where Natalie from Saigon Princess is now??

Banned
    Not sure if I could put any more call outs for old boilers… I’ve forgotten their names!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Anyone know where V Hana is nowadays? She pops up on kyotos roster once a month, hoping to find where she is rostered more regularly.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by magickid3801 View Post
    Apparently at Apple Massage Merrylands or Red Rose Sefton.

Thanks to Different names ML’s have in Shops - Consolidated list

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by magickid3801 View Post
    ……………………………………………………………..
    Last edited by Babewatch; 21-10-2023 at 07:20 PM. Reason: Post removed, misread shop roster

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blunt View Post
    Anyone know where N5M Selina has gone?
    I am craving a petite viet with bolt ons and bob/short hair haha, open to suggestions of new experiences if anyone has any
    bump, any idea or new wl suggestions that fit the descrip haha

Anyone know where is Mia from 42 Gladesvile went to now?
    -----------------
    There is only one Dick神

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dick神 View Post
    Anyone know where is Mia from 42 Gladesvile went to now?
    Try Ginza Empire. V Jolly. It is her, or they are using her photos 😎

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone remember J Wakana who used to work at 359 Riley in 2020/2021? Know where she is now?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone know where Thai leena from 5 marrickville went? https://www.no5marrickville.com/profile/leena/

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sargon1111 View Post
    Anyone know where Thai leena from 5 marrickville went? https://www.no5marrickville.com/profile/leena/
    i reckon shes out of the game

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jfoldbar View Post
    i reckon shes out of the game
    Leena was amazing when she was around. A true super star. I used to be one of her regulars and when covid hit the shop shut down she told me that was was working for a private agency during that time. I booked in to see her in Wolli Creek.

I get to the apartment and she took me to the room, took of my pants and started DT me right there. No hello no hug... Just right into it. She was on her knees in front of the sliding mirror from the wardrobe... Looked hot as fuck slurping on my dick. Then she made me grab her hair and pull her on and off my dick...I thought we were going to the bed after this but no... She was just getting started

She slid open the mirror went in to the wardrobe.. All the way back so her head was on the wall grabbed me and asked me to face fuck her against the wall. Anyway I went pretty hard.. Her head was banging against the wall and some tears started coming down her eyes so I stopped and said sorry I went to hard. Let's stop.. And she looked at me like she was pissed of at me... Then smiled and grabbed my butt.. Pulled me and said I want you to break the wall and then I proceeded to fuck her mouth senselessly. I blew the biggest load in her mouth and if you have ever seen her you'll know she plays with it and then spits of all over her hot body.. All the while looking up at you while on her knees.

She then took me to the bed, we talked for a bit then she sucked me off, got me hard and rode me cowgirl till we both came.

Fucking legend. Miss her

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Amazing report of events Zoobender

Any girl currently working come close to that kind of face fucking? Really would like to hold her head and fuck her mouth til she tears up, or at least a girl that lets you hold her by the head and thrust

Most of them I’ve seen lately have pushed my hand away once it gets anywhere near her head during a bj…

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph-Lauren View Post
    Amazing report of events Zoobender

Any girl currently working come close to that kind of face fucking? Really would like to hold her head and fuck her mouth til she tears up, or at least a girl that lets you hold her by the head and thrust

Most of them I’ve seen lately have pushed my hand away once it gets anywhere near her head during a bj…
    Hey mate I'm out of the scene now really. I have 5 girls IRL not wl or Sb that I have on rotation. So I'm not punting. They keep me pretty busy and satisfied.

Pre that Liz from Ginza could take a decent FF but not like Leena. But she is no longer active.

I'd say Paula from N5M is good for FF. Lucie I've been with a few times and she can take a decent FF but again not like Leena and Lucie doesn't cim which I think it's crucial to the FF experience.

It's a good question maybe someone else can share more recent Intel for you mate.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Does anyone know what happened to the Thai girl Myra who was at Renwick massage?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Does anyone know what happened to Lola and Amanda who used to work at 64 Alexander?