Page 7 of 133 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast

Thread: WHERE or WHO ARE THEY NOW?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tough View Post
    What about Paula from 104 Hamppden Lane Artarmon?
    she was in Singapore a couple of weeks ago. Probably back in Thailand now

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Anyone has info about Titi from TP64 aka Betty from 533?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by carmen farquis View Post
    she was in Singapore a couple of weeks ago. Probably back in Thailand now
    Thanks - PM sent.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Where is Venus in Ginza?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Ice @ N5M & 42 Gladesville seem to have gone quiet?

Any intel?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Out of scope but....

Nana@64 = Karen@533

Anyone know if she works in any other shops?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone know where Jun from 370 Pitt St, Holistic hands ended up? Small tanned Japanese ML.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Seems like a lot of the Korean girls have left Kyoto anyone know where they went? Any lead on specifically poppy??

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Shasha and Juny at Ginza were both amazing, and Lolita my favourite. I wish Ginza let them stay.
    damn it guys, don't be too harsh on the girls and complaining, otherwise they'll leave.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    Shasha and Juny at Ginza were both amazing, and Lolita my favourite. I wish Ginza let them stay.
    damn it guys, don't be too harsh on the girls and complaining, otherwise they'll leave.
    wow so they were let go ?

Thats what red painted walls and dimm light are for, it is not only the WL who appears more attractive. I may be vain at times, and mostly when I am in a hired room at a brothel, I have never looked as good as I have when I'm fresh out of the final shower, all encapsulated with the after punt euphoria, and a quick glimpse in the mirror in the dimm light of a brothel and I'm a fucking MOVIE STAR, the harsh reality is I'm a fit old Bastrard with a head conceived for the soul purpose to work in Radio and not on Television………..
    Last edited by Mr Bastard; 27-02-2018 at 07:51 PM. Reason: Beacause I am a dumb Cunt
    KEEPING THE BASTARDS HONEST

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Does anyone know where Hani from 22 rydalmere & 45 Granville went, she then work at burwood George st. , the last msg from her was that she's going to Melbourn and never heard from her again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by justinfox View Post
    wow so they were let go ?
    Not happy i guess.

Contrary to many belief that a WL would be happy if they earn truckloads, many told me they switch places mainly because they either hate working at a place, or hates the boss.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickyon View Post
    After Divas she was on SeekingArrangement for a while.
    Then last I heard, at the end of last year she's retired and looking to settle down outside of Sydney with her high school boyfriend after finishing uni. She was simply one of the best for me haha.
    And isn't he a goofball !!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    After Divas she was on SeekingArrangement for a while.
    Then last I heard, at the end of last year she's retired and looking to settle down outside of Sydney with her high school boyfriend after finishing uni. She was simply one of the best for me haha.
    lol her high school sweetheart boyfriend wouldn't know that she has been banged by hundreds of guys I guess. High school love is purest of all.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bastard View Post
    the harsh reality is I'm a fit old Bastrard with a head conceived for the soul purpose to work in Radio and not on Television………..
    So your next forum name will be "Ugly Bastard" then

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwally View Post
    And isn't he a goofball !!
    I thought she said that he knew she was working? Maybe didn't know she was providing as much service as she did. Saw them shopping together one time and she flashed me a quick smile to acknowledge me which was nice of her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by PBoy View Post
    I thought she said that he knew she was working? Maybe didn't know she was providing as much service as she did. Saw them shopping together one time and she flashed me a quick smile to acknowledge me which was nice of her.
    Nah he 100% knew what she was doing for a living, it's the reason why they weren't officially "together" until she retired.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Poppy

Quote Originally Posted by Azninvasion85 View Post
    Seems like a lot of the Korean girls have left Kyoto anyone know where they went? Any lead on specifically poppy??
    Heard from summer that Poppy's visa expired and she went back to Korea. Summer, Lisa, Tina and Crystal still at Kyoto. Barbie only work part time, not staying for long. Miranda left. Anyone know where she went?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nah he 100% knew what she was doing for a living, it's the reason why they weren't officially "together" until she retired.
    Her retirement is a loss for all of us At least I managed to put one away one last time in her final year.

I remember how innocent yet naughty she was when she first started before she got tatted up. Managed to get BBBJCIM but only that once.

Page 7 of 133 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast