Page 114 of 133 FirstFirst ... 1464104112113114115116124 ... LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,280 of 2657

Thread: WHERE or WHO ARE THEY NOW?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    A bit of stab in the dark...

Does anyone know where Elia would be? Used to work at 104 Roseville, and 90 Artamon. Just gone all of a sudden.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Latua

there was a girl worked at auburn brothel , name LATUA if i remembar right, any one knw where is she

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have seen Mina on the Sydney Baby Massage roster on Saturdays lately...

...but any intel on where else she might be working these days?

No longer shows up on any of the sister shop rosters (Top Ryde, Parramatta Blossom, 200 Stanmore, 187a Drummoyne, etc). Has always been inconsistent with what days and which shops she works at.

Feel free to PM if you have intel. Thanks in advance.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by MDPorto View Post
    I have seen Mina on the Sydney Baby Massage roster on Saturdays lately...

...but any intel on where else she might be working these days?

No longer shows up on any of the sister shop rosters (Top Ryde, Parramatta Blossom, 200 Stanmore, 187a Drummoyne, etc). Has always been inconsistent with what days and which shops she works at.

Feel free to PM if you have intel. Thanks in advance.
    Not sure if that is the same C Mina who worked at Chill NS 107? Used to work Sundays. She worked at other shops but didn't get the name....

Intel would be appreciated.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    How about Bella from 107 Chill and Sophia from CK King massage? Does anyone knows?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    How about Cherry from 22 Rydalmere?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I have a feeling F Lucie at 5 Marrickville is F Celia/Iris from Ginza and F Mia from Newtown back in the day. Similar descriptions and whenever she’s at Ginza, she’s not on the roster for 5 Marrickville and vice versa.

Can anyone confirm?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I believe that Bella from Chill 107 has now left the industry.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Out of 3 girls who are missing from Leabons lane shop , one I miss most is Milky. She was at Chill massage and lalabellas for a very brief period and then gone. Current milky at Leabons is not the original one . I have not seen the current one because a trusted bro confirmed that though the name is same the fame is not.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Babewatch View Post
    Anyone know where Olivia from Jacaranda Massage Emu Plains is working now?
    I’m looking for an Olivia from kings massage Canterbury, no longer there. She mentioned she worked out Penrith way. Did you find Olivia?
    Might be the same one

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by gpav View Post
    I’m looking for an Olivia from kings massage Canterbury, no longer there. She mentioned she worked out Penrith way. Did you find Olivia?
    Might be the same one
    Hi mate,
    No I haven’t found Olivia unfortunately!
    I’ll PM you

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Does anyone know where J Meeko from No5 Marrickville is? She appread on the roster for couple of days recently and then disappeared again...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Anyone know what/where did Ayumi (Taiwanese) from Diva Body Tone Surry Hills, which now turned from a RnT to a FS shop, went?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Nene

Anyone know where Nene from Kyoto went? Please??

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anybody know where Eva from Kingsford bodytone went? Thai chick.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Where did didi from 84a artarmon go? I heard she works at sbm but under which name?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lanfranchi View Post
    From the gallery at Horsby it looks like shes there now (arm tattoo is familiar)
    She has done a runner again (Annie from 187Hornsby, formerly of 15 Campbelltown, 3 Fairfield, 647 Waterloo, 142 Hornsby and her first shop 533 Willoughby) If anyone knows where she is at now I'd appreciate any information you can offer. She dodged a booking I had already paid for at Campbelltown, shop wouldn't reimburse. Saw her twice at 187 Hornsby but couldn't negotiate a time to do the booking she owes me. Tried being firm with her but she only responds one way when she doesn't get things her way, she grabs anything that looks like a weapon and proceeds to assault. She doesn't like the thought of being referred to as a thief but what else are you really when you rip people off all the time? Impossible to get money out of her anyway because every dollar she earns is destined for the nearest poker machine. She has owed me many times over the years and always found a way to pay me back but unfortunately she seems to have given up trying. I can forgive if she behaves decent but running away doesn't encourage me to forgive anything. Being assaulted doesn't help either. Usually she is easy to find as she isn't too cluey, but I just can't be bothered looking, too damn busy having a life and seeing other girls who don't attempt to rob me. Cheers.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone know what happened to young Vietnamese Ivy, used to work at Top Ryde and Parramatta Blossom massage.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by devo69 View Post
    She has done a runner again (Annie from 187Hornsby, formerly of 15 Campbelltown, 3 Fairfield, 647 Waterloo, 142 Hornsby and her first shop 533 Willoughby) If anyone knows where she is at now I'd appreciate any information you can offer. She dodged a booking I had already paid for at Campbelltown, shop wouldn't reimburse. Saw her twice at 187 Hornsby but couldn't negotiate a time to do the booking she owes me. Tried being firm with her but she only responds one way when she doesn't get things her way, she grabs anything that looks like a weapon and proceeds to assault. She doesn't like the thought of being referred to as a thief but what else are really when you rip people off all the time? Impossible to get money out of her anyway because every dollar she earns is destined for the nearest poker machine. She has owed me many times over the years and always found a way to pay me back but unfortunately she seems to have given up trying. I can forgive if she behaves decent but running away doesn't encourage me to forgive anything. Being assaulted doesn't help either. Usually she is easy to find as she isn't too cluey, but I just can't be bothered looking, too damn busy having a life and seeing other girls who don't attempt to rob me. Cheers.
    https://rosevillerose.com.au/our-girls/annie-china-2/

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Cheers. I hadn't started to check rosters yet, she had mentioned she was thinking of working there a few times. Wonder if she can last more than a month this time, I don't think there is a pokie room within walking distance so good luck to her. All of her bad conduct stems from her gambling addiction so anything that will reduce her ability to visit a gaming room is a good thing.