Page 132 of 132 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132
Results 2,621 to 2,624 of 2624

Thread: WHERE or WHO ARE THEY NOW?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yes I'm a regular of Carols too I think we both get the same 😉😉 extra service.

Carol does have a child she told me, but that was quite some time ago, I don't think that tape was from her c-section.

I teased her that it was a tummy tuck as she's one girl who I think easily puts on a little weight so maybe I'm right, I'm not saying it is but she playfully slapped me when I said that.

Her trip to Vietnam was just holiday catch up every family not birth etc, plus I think she got a few little procedures etc to spruce up her body as it's cheaper over there.

Glad she's back though, no body at SP deep throats like her though some come close

Quote Originally Posted by longlife View Post
    Rofl, yeah sees a tape asks what it is then she tells him, after he finishes he tells me given I got waxing.
    Not much to blog compared to you but just passing on the message to help.

Yup thanks man, pretty much goes to show you, when the intentions are good the rest takes care of it self. hahaha!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rustyman1980 View Post
    Carol is back, she went to Vietnam for a few weeks but now back rotating through all the shops.

Had a good hour long session with her, take your cash and anything you want is available.

She's a pro at sucking cock, full gagging face fuck BBBJ with CIM, nice tight lasered pussy. Lie her face down on the table and gently face fuck while alternating between her sucking your balls you'll soon explode all over those nice fake breasts.

Her English is probably the best of all the Saigon Princesses, one of the free left there who worth the punt imo.
    A bit confused with the logistics here bro. How does she alternate between sucking balls and sucking cock in a face down position? Not to mention cumming all over her boobs...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Seriously you've never face fucked a girl? Maybe my explanation was a bit off, lying down face up

Lie her on her back with her head over then end of the table so her face is upside down.

You fuck her mouth like it's a pussy, take your cock out let her suck your balls, when you're ready to cum take your pick, face, titties, mouth.

You haven't experienced much by the sounds of things.

https://www.sex.com/pin/59434046-facefuck-upside-down/

If pictures more helpful, as you can see you have access to everything.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    A bit confused with the logistics here bro. How does she alternate between sucking balls and sucking cock in a face down position? Not to mention cumming all over her boobs...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I miss her, I had a lovely session with her last year and every time I've tried to repeat she's booked, I know why as she's very very skillful.

I might try my luck again this long weekend.

Thankyou for intel
    Quote Originally Posted by Daffy View Post
    And the lovely Miss Jay is back on the roster at N5M this Monday. Of course I’ve already made my booking before I’d confirm she was back