Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Slowdown in punting reports due to cost of living crisis?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Slowdown in punting reports due to cost of living crisis?

Noticed a drop in after reports on all forums across the board. Is it just me or is cost of living affecting punters which is resulting in less punts?

And if thats the case, why aren't shops dropping prices? (More of a half rant half question tbh)

I think you are right bro. I have noticed a slight drop in how busy shops are during the week with Fridays and Saturdays normally being a bit busier. But when it comes to mid week punting, shops seem to be quiet. Earlier in the week, I was in a 2 hour booking with a regular and only heard the door buzz once as I was in a room near the entrance. Personally for me, my punting has been business as usual but in terms of the cost of living, it most certainly has a impact on shops. One of the signs is that when I entered the shop, the girls were already walking out to do a line up which is normally not the case but maybe because the shop was quiet, they wanted my business despite already having a booking.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It has definitely slowed with a number of girls taking a break as going in and sitting around is not good for them or their mental health.

As for dropping prices, like any other business, who is going to want to cop the hit. The shops have their expenses and the girls also have a price they want. Some shops are even closing during the week just to cut expenses.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Heck yeah! Mortgage payment, school fees, grocery, car repayment, wife presents, travel definitely slowed me down. Plus increase of punt fees and extras

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yes the cost of living crisis has definitely affected how much I punt.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I've definitely put a tight lid on it for sure. Apart from a crazy 3 month period 3rd quarter last year, I've punted only 4 times from Jan 2023 through to now. Hard to justify the spend once you've stopped for a while and had time to reflect on the $$$ value that you're pouring into it.

Hard to imagine the shop's would bring prices down. It will be a last resort, only used if they suffer catastrophic loss of business.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I've been punting way less too. So I'm always going back to girls I know will deliver rather than waste on trying new girls... It's been tough...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Some are still increasing their rates. Look at Mia at 42G, now at 310 per hour!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Prices would be based on demand. Surely punting has slowed down for most of us, give it enough time and the prices will drop to adjust to the demand.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    1 Ltr of Orange juice is no around 9AUD and also most prices around groceries 20-30% more. Punting has also been more expensive with relatively the same or less services so well

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Perhaps it’s the same old, same old girls.

How many reviews can a sex worker get?

Basically they individually provide the same service to everyone. There might be a slight variation between punters experiences but that’s about it. Then it’s up to the “punters elation” to put a different spin on the rehashed session and write about it if they can be bothered.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    ‘Normalised’ inflation of prices, definitely aint coming down. Once its baked in then prices become a everyday norm. People will just end up punting less or seek better value.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Only 2 punts from myself so far this year and I’ve walked away from 2 places not wanting to spend precious $ on lesser option or expectation!
    I even overheard another guy in the waiting room say nope I’m out
    Keep it gents

Quote Originally Posted by poida View Post
    ‘Normalised’ inflation of prices, definitely aint coming down. Once it’s baked in then prices become an everyday norm. People will just end up punting less or seek better value.
    I think the biggest problem with lowering prices is they then have to have a second bite of the bullet to bring them back up again. Every time they do price hikes, they pay for it by losing customers. The prospect of having to go through that again when times are better must be a deterrent for them to reduce prices.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    When i calculated my 2023 punt I would have been able to afford that necklace my wife has been nagging me! and for 2024 that ring she's been asking me! oh well YOLO

Junior Member(有D料到)
    thats the way to go

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JuneC View Post
    When i calculated my 2023 punt I would have been able to afford that necklace my wife has been nagging me! and for 2024 that ring she's been asking me! oh well YOLO
    Nice. You got your priorities right. This is the way...

Otherwise, Wife = all the expenses involved in punting. But none of the sex that comes with punting.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    The lag has only just begun, there are a lot of people coming of contracts over the rest of the year and they're going to be hit hard when they have to renegotiate with there lenders. Rents are also going higher, so even if you don't have a mortgage you're still coping it from interest rates. The other problem is inflation is still high and the reserve will probably have to increase rates before the end of the year so people aren't spending. Retail and hospitality is already in a recession they're 6% down in the last quarter and that's going to get worse in this quarter. Restaurants can't put their prices up so they're reducing portions, at an Italian restaurant I used to go to I'd only order the lasagne as it would fill me up, the last time I went it was half the size it used to be.
    I've only had 3 punts this year and have no interest (for the moment) to go again specially at the current prices.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvJapPusssy View Post
    Nice. You got your priorities right. This is the way...

Otherwise, Wife = all the expenses involved in punting. But none of the sex that comes with punting.
    Well, I thoroughly enjoy punting, honest to God I do. 25 years of it and I'm still getting the itch once in a while. But you gotta face the facts, the money you spend at this hobby is literally the definition of "dead money". You can't sell your experiences or enjoyment for a cent if you needed to, but you can sell the wife's jewellery. , The jewellery is a real, it has intrinsic value. The experience is just that, it's only something you can take to your grave with you, nothing more.

Let's not go down this rabbit hole any further. All we need to be doing is be real about the money we spend on this and don't try to hypnotize ourselves into thinking otherwise.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Well, I thoroughly enjoy punting, honest to God I do. 25 years of it and I'm still getting the itch once in a while. But you gotta face the facts, the money you spend at this hobby is literally the definition of "dead money". You can't sell your experiences or enjoyment for a cent if you needed to, but you can sell the wife's jewellery. , The jewellery is a real, it has intrinsic value. The experience is just that, it's only something you can take to your grave with you, nothing more.

Let's not go down this rabbit hole any further. All we need to be doing is be real about the money we spend on this and don't try to hypnotize ourselves into thinking otherwise.
    Peculiar insinuation that you can sell off something you don't own aside, I completely disagree with the notion that material possessions have more intrinsic value than pleasurable experiences.

Don't think you can shut the rabbit hole after making such a controversial and paganistic statement.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast