Thread: Only one chance

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Only one chance

Will be flying to Sydney from Brisbane for work!

The amount of information and resources is vastly overwhelming in Sydney for sure.

Will be staying at the Star in Darling Harbour, I will only have 1 chance to visit, so I'd love your honest recommendations, so I don't waste time and having to walk.

Anywhere 15min Uber away from the Star. 30min/60min GFE. Preferably Korean, Japanese, Vietnamese, Chinese

I've done alot of researches and will continue to do it.

Appreciate it.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    From the amount of great reviews, i don't think you can go wrong with a ginza visit

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Have not visited but based on your location and preferences, definitely Ginza. Check out the review on the Ginza girls, there are plenty. Enjoy .

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Try Summerville on Harris Street...a 5 minute walk from the Star

Senior Member(無間使者)
    do you want FS or just a HE massage?

for massage, try summerville like kingwally said. short walk, great shop.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by knchstr View Post

The amount of information and resources is vastly overwhelming in Sydney for sure.

Will be staying at the Star in Darling Harbour, I will only have 1 chance to visit, so I'd love your honest recommendations, so I don't waste time and having to walk.

Anywhere 15min Uber away from the Star. 30min/60min GFE. Preferably Korean, Japanese, Vietnamese, Chinese

Appreciate it.
    Presuming it’s FS you want then Ginza for sure

For massage and then seeing if extras are available MAC (massage at central)
    Tokio studios and CBS Style massage has pretty hot talent

Or both of the above hahaha

Since you said you only have one chance suggest to do some research for the Ginza girls many intel here and then book ahead! Esp the popular girls may not have a time that suits you so booking ahead will defs make it easier

There’s a thread her for Japanese girls and another here for some Korean girls but overall Ginza have girls that tick off those 4 nationalities you mentioned above but for Thai girls I think you might have more/better options at no5 marrickville

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...dary-Jap-Girls

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...dations-wanted

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Markin View Post
    do you want FS or just a HE massage?

for massage, try summerville like kingwally said. short walk, great shop.
    There are a few girls at Summerville that are happy go the "extra mile" for a further contribution.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    He's looking for GFE, bros. Gotta be a fuck, no less!

My suggestion is to book a top girl at GC and go from there.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You have so much choice you'll be like a dog that's had 5 sticks thrown at it at the same time.

Summerville
    Massage at central
    Ginzas
    Sydney Baby Massage
    Fireflies by Jesse (probably don't visit Honey tho...)

There also other shops but I haven't personally had good punts there or haven't visited but it's always YMMV so you know...

Poplar St Surry Hills - 1 bad punt there avoid Seri
    Tokio Studios - never been want to
    CBD style massage - never been wouldn't mind but seems expensive

Yeah take your pick or walk the line of true punting and just charge into the first one you come across and see what happens!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    As many have suggested - Ginza would be the closest and most reviewed joint, however my advice is that due to the high level of traffic you get, it will be either heavily booked and/or you won't get the girl you like.

I would suggest you travel a bit out just so you get a bit of quality (F0x recommendation such as Summerville/Pyrmont VIP or Sydney Baby Massage).

Best of luck

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Ginza mate, don't muck around just go there.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks guys for all your recommendations. I think Ginza Empire/Club are definitely enough for me to explore GFE with Japs!

Other than those, anything worth visiting in terms of - soappy massages, NURU massage, prostate massage?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Appreciate it.
    Staying at the Star for work? Wow your company must be super generous. My company only allows me to book hotels as soon as I reach the city, they don't allow me to book hotels in advance.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Other than those, anything worth visiting in terms of - soappy massages, NURU massage, prostate massage?
    If you only have one shot then just focus on Ginza. Do your homework as the girl you want might not be available at the convenient time slot. Roster gets dropped the night before so check it out, call ahead, make a booking to lock in. Each girl is priced differently for 30/45/60 min rates. Good luck!

Edit: goes without saying, a longer session would generally be advised if you only have 1 chance. Ginza is all inclusive; pay all at the door, get the buffet in the room - no need to pay anything in the room.