Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    I heard she's quitting soon.
    Best ass in the business.
    Where is she now? Under what name?
    Thanks brother wood23

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by OmniMime View Post
    She told me she was Taiwanese, but yeah, she's quite the PSE pocket girl.
    She is Singaporean, speaks with a Singaporean accent.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Dream at ginza finished her nursing course late last year and probably went back to Korea as her parents missed her. She disappeared from Ginza after starting her one month placement last August. She was hoping to find a partner here so that she can apply for PR. Had the most passionate GFE with her as she was genuinely interested in me and wanted me to marry her. DFK me nonstop long after I wanted to let go and hugged me as though I am the most precious thing to her. But I feel that she still immature and naive, not ready for marriage. Hope she finds her love soon

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike_23 View Post
    Kim (real name is Jessica) from kogarah massage on montgomery. viet, tanned, big fucking D cups. i basically left the scene because she "went on holidays"
    Did she worked at north sydney shop as well? Your description matches to the one I used to see there. I just called her this morning after long time. she told me that she had stopped working as ML almost a year ago.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Costy View Post
    Looking for ada from 533 haven't seen her in a while
    Left the business.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thai Yaya from Rockdale 485. She went on a holiday for 2 months in May last year and she said she was coming back. If she did return she must have gone to a new shop. I am guessing she never made it back but I'd like to be proved wrong.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeB View Post
    I'm still looking for " Lucia " formerly at 227. Had a tip off from a punter on here but that didn't turn out to well
    No one had any idea where those wonderful tits have gone to? 😩

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Missing “Lolly” at 501 Newtown. She used to give me superb service. She’s missing from last week. She also used to work at Warwick farm.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Babaekid View Post
    Dream at ginza finished her nursing course late last year and probably went back to Korea as her parents missed her. She disappeared from Ginza after starting her one month placement last August. She was hoping to find a partner here so that she can apply for PR. Had the most passionate GFE with her as she was genuinely interested in me and wanted me to marry her. DFK me nonstop long after I wanted to let go and hugged me as though I am the most precious thing to her. But I feel that she still immature and naive, not ready for marriage. Hope she finds her love soon
    Not having a go at you, but you could probably just go with "....Dream went back to Korea".

Sounds like she confided a fair bit of personal information to you, not sure why you would then post that online?

This is one of the reasons a lot of WL's and ML's aren't exactly enamoured with the posting community.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by luvmica View Post
    Did she worked at north sydney shop as well? Your description matches to the one I used to see there. I just called her this morning after long time. she told me that she had stopped working as ML almost a year ago.
    i didnt think i would get a reply. SHe used to live in Bankstown. Her pussy was fob hairy, but her service and body well and truly made up for the bush. She was great hey. Yeah she stopped working as a ML as I think she was serious with her bf?

Quote Originally Posted by JAV_Fan69 View Post
    Not having a go at you, but you could probably just go with "....Dream went back to Korea".

Sounds like she confided a fair bit of personal information to you, not sure why you would then post that online?

This is one of the reasons a lot of WL's and ML's aren't exactly enamoured with the posting community.
    It’s all vanity, just showing off a bit ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What happened to Sophia from 7 Cowper? She was there pre 2012 and then disappeared. I think the management has changed hands a lot in that period.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Cherry still works in Epping in the shop down the road by dominos pizza on Mondays as Runa

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Babaekid View Post
    No worries about it , she asked me the same thing too mate

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogurt View Post
    No worries about it , she asked me the same thing too mate
    Yeah, been there done that
    Once a girl decides she wants to get a man pretty much any half decent guy that walks through the door is a potential BF ...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone know about maria @5marrickville...
    If she still at sydney... She still working or just take a holiday???
    Can someone give me an information about her???

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Fiona from Summerville/ Divas...she was also Cherry at Bellas and she was also Loris at 121 Quay Street

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    anyone know what happened to baby at 533?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    JSY from Myoutcall MOC? Around mid 2013

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Gina was working at Sussex a few weeks ago but has left again

Page 5 of 132 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast