Page 106 of 133 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,120 of 2650

Thread: WHERE or WHO ARE THEY NOW?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Kgirls massage in Rhodes in private apartment hasn’t been around for very long, but some of the girls have already seemed to disappear from the roster. I only got to see Vivian once but she has not appeared on the roster again since. I imagine most of the girls working here also work at other shops. Anyone have any ideas where the girls might work?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Anna ex Phoenix 81a Crows Nest

Looks like Anna is on the move again having suddenly disappeared off the roster at 81A at Crows Nest.
    Became very well known at Chatswood 60 in Whiting Street Artarmon and had shorter stints at No5 Marrickville and Ginza Empire!
    Anyone know what happened or where she is now?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Any body know where baby/fifi is?. She used to work at bonza seven Hills and then Bexley massage

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The Queen of dimming the lights... J Mika from 42G.

Anyone know whether she's still around anywhere, or has she gone back to Japan?

I miss her slow and sensuous service, even if it was virtually pitch black in the room.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Anyone know where is CK from kyoto now? She doesnt work there anymore i think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Enquiry

Hello everyone, I registered on this forum a few months ago but had never posted and only been reading b4.

I had stopped punting for around 2 years due to various financial, employment and family issues. And now I have found that most of the WLs I frequently visited b4 my quitting of punting had quitted the industy/gone back to their home countries/found BF's or Husbands so is not working anymore. And there are others I had just lost all contact with.

I just want to ask whether any brother here know the whereabouts of the following WLs :

ex-303 and Mortdale 47B Betty
    ex-303 Lulu and 39 Bexley Susan (same person)
    ex-303 and Riverwood 327 Annie/Anna
    ex-Roseville 104 Bella
    ex-Roseville 104 Sugar

I know finding the whereabouts of even one of the above WLs are extremely difficult, so I really appreciate any possible info any brother would have on these WLs nowadays.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    i wonder where Anna from 501 newtown went? last i heard she worked at 252b....does anyone know?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is v Anna from Ginza 310 ever coming back??

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Well bros, looks like Ginza C Coco has returned as Koko at Sydbabie agency. Saw her a while ago.

Be warned, she has changed. Wayyy too skinny now, to the point of being anorexic. I usually like skinny girls but this was too extreme for me.

And her rate is $550 /hr.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Well bros, looks like Ginza C Coco has returned as Koko at Sydbabie agency. Saw her a while ago.

Be warned, she has changed. Wayyy too skinny now, to the point of being anorexic. I usually like skinny girls but this was too extreme for me.

And her rate is $550 /hr.
    Oh wow. Do you have a link bro? You can PM it to me. I miss Coco.

Found it. Lol. It says natural Ds? If she's anorexic I don't think those are natural D's.

What about the service? Still good?

Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Oh wow. Do you have a link bro? You can PM it to me. I miss Coco.

Found it. Lol. It says natural Ds? If she's anorexic I don't think those are natural D's.

What about the service? Still good?
    Same service level as in Ginza, bro. She instantly recognised me and was suitably impressed by my “investigative skills” when I described how I managed to find her, lol!

TBH, I was really put off by how thin she had become. I kept wondering if she knows she’s got a problem there during the session. Otherwise it was a good session.

Her boobs look the same size as before, but I couldn’t tell if they’re fakes.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Same service level as in Ginza, bro. She instantly recognised me and was suitably impressed by my “investigative skills” when I described how I managed to find her, lol!

TBH, I was really put off by how thin she had become. I kept wondering if she knows she’s got a problem there during the session. Otherwise it was a good session.

Her boobs look the same size as before, but I couldn’t tell if they’re fakes.
    Fuck man I guess I know what I'll be blowing my Christmas bonuses on lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Fuck man I guess I know what I'll be blowing my Christmas bonuses on lol.
    LOL, hope you enjoy it bro. Fuck me, never thought there would be a day I’d say a girl was too thin.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    LOL, hope you enjoy it bro. Fuck me, never thought there would be a day I’d say a girl was too thin.
    Hahaha. Now I gotta see. Can you PM me how you found her? Your investigation skills are scarily amazing.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone know what happened to ABV JAde from Ginza?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    hi bro, is this joint in 82 Hay St Haymarket ?

Cause C Lulu from Ginza wechat me the other day saying she is working in above address with the rate $550/hour. She didn`t mention the agencies or anything.

with the rate $550 and assuming they still has customer, wouldn`t most Ginza WL gonna work there.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by cravox.77 View Post

Cause C Lulu from Ginza wechat me the other day saying she is working in above address with the rate $550/hour. She didn`t mention the agencies or anything.

with the rate $550 and assuming they still has customer, wouldn`t most Ginza WL gonna work there.
    They probably don't get as much bookings but higher return per booking. One thing I was also told about these agencies is that they take a huge cut.

Like of that amount the agency would probably take 170- 200 dollars. If I were the girls I'd build up my own clientele and work independently.

Quote Originally Posted by cravox.77 View Post

This is interesting. I’ve always suspected that this agency, Sydbabie, consisted mostly of ex-Ginza girls. Just a hunch, because they started at around the same time a lot of the top girls left Ginza. Maybe I was right!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone know where Mona Blonde Estonia Girl from A Touch of More Class went? Please!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    This is interesting. I’ve always suspected that this agency, Sydbabie, consisted mostly of ex-Ginza girls. Just a hunch, because they started at around the same time a lot of the top girls left Ginza. Maybe I was right!
    i had the same hunch as well. few my go to Ginza WL seems to have disappeared from their roster for quite some time.