Page 12 of 133 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast

Thread: WHERE or WHO ARE THEY NOW?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Anyone know if ANGELA@ginza is likely to return? Or if she has started up somewhere else?

Gods I miss that girl.
    But she is no longer even on the ‘girls’ lineup on the ginza webpage.

Man... she could take a pounding. I often didn’t even have to hold back with her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Suzy at DOS is also Suzy at 121 Quay St (aka 107 Quay St)

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by az1za View Post
    Suzy at DOS is also Suzy at 121 Quay St (aka 107 Quay St)

Aka Chantelle @ SS

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by yooo View Post
    Was just thinking about her yday as well. Best thing about her was she doesn’t use any lube and Just gets super wet herself. Website had her as “on holiday” before she they took her off.. probably back to Korea sadly I reckon.
    Damn.. another one gooorne.
    Might txt Ginza and ask where she went.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Does anyone know where is June from thairapeutic?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by cello View Post
    Does anyone know where is June from thairapeutic?
    She is at Tokio studio if we are talking about the same person

Senior Member(無間使者)
    June the Japanese lady yeah.

Whereabouts is Tokio studio? Their ad just say call when nearby. I never call, leaves traces

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cello View Post
    June the Japanese lady yeah.

Whereabouts is Tokio studio? Their ad just say call when nearby. I never call, leaves traces
    Its the same place called Venulapis along Sussex St close to Chinatown. There's roster here, but some girls are not always available the whole day.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by yooo View Post
    Was just thinking about her yday as well. Best thing about her was she doesn’t use any lube and Just gets super wet herself. Website had her as “on holiday” before she they took her off.. probably back to Korea sadly I reckon.
    Can confirm (from Wilson) that ANGELA has left the industry... damn. Miss that girl.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Momoe View Post
    Its the same place called Venulapis along Sussex St close to Chinatown. There's roster here, but some girls are not always available the whole day.
    It is just a few doors up from D.O.S. on the same side of the road. Inside, then up four flights of iron stairs. Then left for beauty, right for relaxation.

The roster only appears after they open each day at 11am. I suppose that June cannot be sure of who will be there until they arrive for work. This is better than the arrangement at the former Bondi branch where there was a single seven-day roster that did not change for months in spite of new staff coming and others leaving. If it is June you want to see then she herself seems to be there most days.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by YI88 View Post
    It is just a few doors up from D.O.S. on the same side of the road. Inside, then up four flights of iron stairs. Then left for beauty, right for relaxation.

The roster only appears after they open each day at 11am. I suppose that June cannot be sure of who will be there until they arrive for work. This is better than the arrangement at the former Bondi branch where there was a single seven-day roster that did not change for months in spite of new staff coming and others leaving. If it is June you want to see then she herself seems to be there most days.
    Not sure if she's doing it anymore. Seems she's only into management part now, and apparently got a bf as well.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well her bf wouldn’t like what I do with her then

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracker38 View Post
    Well her bf wouldn’t like what I do with her then
    Hahaha, depends i guess. Knew some Tokio girls have bfs as well and some of them also know what they are actually doing. Bringing relationship to a weird new level.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDipper View Post
    Can confirm (from Wilson) that ANGELA has left the industry... damn. Miss that girl.
    quitting for WLs is much harder than you think. They can't get used to earning little money doing other jobs. I'm sure she's just not doing it in Sydney.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    quitting for WLs is much harder than you think. They can't get used to earning little money doing other jobs. I'm sure she's just not doing it in Sydney.
    Probably right mate.
    Back to Korea perhaps...

Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    And maybe some of them like fucking as much as we do, yet are in a better position to get paid for it, I know not any woman whom would pay to fuk me…………
    KEEPING THE BASTARDS HONEST

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    hi guys there was a girl at Silverfox on Pitt St her name was Mickey .... worked Friday and Saturdays only.... i use to go in regularly see her.. then i went away for a while... i came back last week to find she was gone away... does any one know where she went ? did she go to another shop or quit the industry ? if you know what shop can you msg me please

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Anyone know where Miranda formerly of Kyoto (also known as Victoria when at M5) is these days?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Most Asian WLs in Sydney are on student visas, or working visas, or just tourists, so most of them go back home after a few months or 1 or 2 years.
    A few of them are permanent residents and they stay in the business longer.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by JAV_Fan69 View Post
    Nana/Karen 533.

She does drop off for a few months every year and work a grift, but still this is unusually silent. Can anybody report if she's working anywhere else now (apart from TP64 where she barely ever rocks up)?
    She is supposed to be back at 533 next week but as you say above she still has to rock up, only time will tell.