Page 131 of 133 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133 LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,620 of 2657

Thread: WHERE or WHO ARE THEY NOW?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by seraph123 View Post
    Found that Lynka no longer works at G42. Any body here has any intel about where is she working now? Thanks.
    Nah friend told me she gets too super emotional and cried for not being busy in her eyes in a place that was letting her down. I'll keep an eye out but most likely working back in the city.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by fnmfnmfnm View Post
    Melissa from SP, T Leena from N5M
    Wait... Leena is back?

Is SP Saigon princess?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by longlife View Post
    Yeah Carrol's back saw her last week she had a baby not to long ago but still back in action. Just check the roster to see which shops shes at this time.
    Had a baby - how long ago ???? Who did u get that intel from ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by RO1312 View Post
    I went on a day Jessica, Natalie and Melissa were on. I was a walk in so got Melissa.

Is Jessica still working at st marys? I havnt been back in a long time
    Jessica usually works in St Marys on Friday and Sunday

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jaquedm1307 View Post
    Jessica usually works in St Marys on Friday and Sunday

Somebody mentioned today in another thread that St marys may be gone due to their new shop opening

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by RO1312 View Post
    Somebody mentioned today in another thread that St marys may be gone due to their new shop opening
    There were 2 shops in St Marys - Queen St and Crana St - only Queen closed on Monday so there is still one shop open in Crana St

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Had a baby - how long ago ???? Who did u get that intel from ?
    A mate of mine told me he saw it man when he went to the shop she's had a c-section done when he saw the medical tape on her tummy.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by longlife View Post
    A mate of mine told me he saw it man when he went to the shop she's had a c-section done when he saw the medical tape on her tummy.
    Sorry let me get this straight - your mate sees a piece of tape and he/you feel that's good enough to tell the world Carol's had a child - can u explain how 4 weeks ago when she went on holiday her stomach was totally flat. FYI it was for a totally different reason which is not my place to say anything about

Maybe you should have a word with your mate and also yourself think about what rumours you start spreading on an open forum - is it actually your place to say anything like this ?

I'm not trying to preach mate but maybe some things are better left outside of this forum unless confirmed by the person & they are ok with the world knowing their business which at a guess in the case is a big NO in both cases

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Actually I was her regular and she’s told me that she has a kid so I can confirm this. Carol were talking about.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sorry let me get this straight - your mate sees a piece of tape and he/you feel that's good enough to tell the world Carol's had a child - can u explain how 4 weeks ago when she went on holiday her stomach was totally flat. FYI it was for a totally different reason which is not my place to say anything about

Maybe you should have a word with your mate and also yourself think about what rumours you start spreading on an open forum - is it actually your place to say anything like this ?

I'm not trying to preach mate but maybe some things are better left outside of this forum unless confirmed by the person & they are ok with the world knowing their business which at a guess in the case is a big NO in both cases
    Rofl, yeah sees a tape asks what it is then she tells him, after he finishes he tells me given I got waxing.
    Not much to blog compared to you but just passing on the message to help.

Quote Originally Posted by Sargon1111 View Post
    Actually I was her regular and she’s told me that she has a kid so I can confirm this. Carol were talking about.
    Yup thanks man, pretty much goes to show you, when the intentions are good the rest takes care of it self. hahaha!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sargon1111 View Post
    My apologies then lads - I got a totally different story from the horses mouth

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by PepsiandCokeFanta View Post
    Anyone know where thai/Indian Maya went. Used to work at 105 Church street parramatta before the pandemic
    She works at leabons lane, seven hills

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    She works at leabons lane, seven hills

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoobender View Post
    Wait... Leena is back?

Is SP Saigon princess?
    I’m trying to find out where she went. Yes to SP

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lena from Marlene’s - anyone know where she went?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’m trying to find out where she went. Yes to SP
    OK I thought you were saying Leena was at SP.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Lena from Marlene’s - anyone know where she went?
    I haven't been back to Marlene's since they moved location and didn't know Lena wasn't around.

Maybe Marlene can provide some details?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Abracadabra View Post
    I haven't been back to Marlene's since they moved location and didn't know Lena wasn't around.

Maybe Marlene can provide some details?
    Yeah I’d texted for the new address which is an apartment in Alexandria, but when asked about Lena got no reply

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yeah I’d texted for the new address which is an apartment in Alexandria, but when asked about Lena got no reply
    As you probably know Marlene can be awkward.

Real pity if we've lost Lena. She's been a staple for so many years and a top lady to spend an hour with ...

Hopefully she will return .

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Carol is back, she went to Vietnam for a few weeks but now back rotating through all the shops.

Had a good hour long session with her, take your cash and anything you want is available.

She's a pro at sucking cock, full gagging face fuck BBBJ with CIM, nice tight lasered pussy. Lie her face down on the table and gently face fuck while alternating between her sucking your balls you'll soon explode all over those nice fake breasts.

Her English is probably the best of all the Saigon Princesses, one of the free left there who worth the punt imo.

Quote Originally Posted by someguy88 View Post
    Any one know if Carol from Saigon Princess is still around?

Was told she's on a holiday, but that could mean anything.

Interestingly though, last time I had a booking with her I was told she went home, then led in to a room and asked how long I want to stay.
    After trying to re-confirm if Carol has indeed went home I heard her from the background saying "me I'm here".
    Not sure what's up with that, if staff occasionally try to steal their colleagues customers or just petty squabbles.