Page 26 of 135 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast

Thread: WHERE or WHO ARE THEY NOW?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Hi everyone, one of my Top 10 girl and all times favourites Taiwanese babe Miko , the very cute and busty 34 E Cups had left Blossoms and I just like to know if any brother know where she is working now ??

Much appreciated:

Many thanks and Cheers
    I think she went back to Taiwan and won’t come back. 3 last months ago she told me she only stayed 2 more months.

How about another girl Bonnie? Is she working in M5 now? Saw the roster, F cup Bonnie

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone keep in touch with Irene (DOS)/Lolita (121)/Crystal (SS)? I think she was supposed to be back in Nov/Dec but haven't seen her rostered yet. Wonder if she's decided to not return to Australia, or if she's working in Melbourne now perhaps?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Youngbear View Post
    Anyone keep in touch with Irene (DOS)/Lolita (121)/Crystal (SS)? I think she was supposed to be back in Nov/Dec but haven't seen her rostered yet. Wonder if she's decided to not return to Australia, or if she's working in Melbourne now perhaps?
    She told me that she was going back to Taiwan but may go to the Philippines to learn English (I thought her spoken English was quite good) for maybe a year or two. I have sent her a few messages over the last few months but no reply.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Juliet @ 42 Berry St. aka Kara @ Diamonds 81 and RR. Korean bombshell, mid 30's. Went back home maybe 12 months ago. Anyone know if she is back or coming back

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Any brothers know where Alyssa and Nicole from Nara Thai, Rockdale went after shop changed owners?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone seen Sakura from Tokio Massage? I believe she went back to Japan and was meant to return. I've been checking the Tokio Massage roster but doesn't look like she's there. Could she be working elsewhere?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Anyone know where Bebe (Korean) from SS is now?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Anyone know where Helen from Ginza now?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Probably about 5-6 years ago now. SydneyBabe Massage in Chatswood in Oscar Street. There was Kelly and her friend Subi (I think that’s how it was spelt). Anyone knows if they’re still around?

Banned
    Anyone know if Deer and Cookie still work? These two were at the top of my list to try at Ginza but by the time I moved to Sydney they were gone.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by toysrus View Post
    Anyone know if Deer and Cookie still work? These two were at the top of my list to try at Ginza but by the time I moved to Sydney they were gone.
    Deer back in China. Not coming back from my Intel. Cookie don't know.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chancharlie View Post
    Sarah’s been asked about before in this thread. She no longer works as a ML but a mamasan at her own shop in St Marys with sister Jessie. They are looking to open another one up in Cremorne if I remember correctly.
    Any update on the Cremorne shop?

350 Cremorne

Quote Originally Posted by jk_268 View Post
    Any update on the Cremorne shop?
    Hello jk_268,

Thank you for your interest in the shop =) we are almost finished with the shop fitout now and hoping to finish up everything and open next week (fingers crossed).

I’ve been emailing the admin to become an advertiser on this forum but still haven’t heard back from them yet. Hopefully soon though so we can update everyone when the shop will be opening!

- Alice

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by 350cremorne View Post
    Hello jk_268,

Thank you for your interest in the shop =) we are almost finished with the shop fitout now and hoping to finish up everything and open next week (fingers crossed).

I’ve been emailing the admin to become an advertiser on this forum but still haven’t heard back from them yet. Hopefully soon though so we can update everyone when the shop will be opening!

- Alice
    Welcome to the forum Alice, and thanks for the update.. not long to go now!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kroid19 View Post
    anyone knows about Anita from 429 parra road Leichhardt? Also there was Amy from same place, she had dark skin with big natural breast
    I remember Amy very well, also used to see her at a Crows Nest shop.
    Great legs and big boobs and used to do FS for an extra$50 and was very good!
    Unfortunately a few years back had Visa problem and returned to Issan in Thailand and was unlikely to come back.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Looking forward for it to open, St Mary's is so far out of the way

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Playz89 View Post
    Where is nana from tp64 also same girl name Karen from 533?
    She is on the roster at 533 I spoke to her a few weeks a go so definitely her.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Playz89 View Post
    Where is nana from tp64 also same girl name Karen from 533?
    She is on the roster at 64 I spoke to her a few weeks a go so definitely her.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Anyone know if the Aussie Christina from 378 Pitt St Massage still works anywhere?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone know where else does Rube SS / ex Rose Thaireputic work /alias?