Page 52 of 133 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 2657

Thread: WHERE or WHO ARE THEY NOW?

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatAsian View Post
    When spring comes
    I think the flowers will bloom in mid winter this year.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    I think the flowers will bloom in mid winter this year.
    Those flowers are just waiting to be f*#ked - I mean plucked in winter (when shops open) this year! Lol
    YMMV Folks!!! Earned NOT Demanded
    Happy Punting = Happy Endings!!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Star from Ginza?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by mister157 View Post
    Star from Ginza?
    She’s got a boyfriend now so has stoped for the time being she may return when the shops open back up

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Discotech View Post
    She’s got a boyfriend now so has stoped for the time being she may return when the shops open back up
    Thanks for the info dude. I wonder if her boyfriend knows what she does for work or maybe her boyfriend is a former customer.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Thanks for the info dude. I wonder if her boyfriend knows what she does for work or maybe her boyfriend is a former customer.
    Yes he met her there lol you are correct

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yes he met her there lol you are correct
    Lol funny this, there's another girl from Ginza I sometimes see outside the shop who actually says their work is a great place to meet guys to date ... It's like man sounds like a relationship fraught with potential landmines (especially having read other threads about dating ML/WLs)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lol funny this, there's another girl from Ginza I sometimes see outside the shop who actually says their work is a great place to meet guys to date ... It's like man sounds like a relationship fraught with potential landmines (especially having read other threads about dating ML/WLs)
    Yes I know a few some still active some not some heartbroken some still going haha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Mid Last year, I messaged Star after seeing one of her WeChat post.
    So I messaged her something cheeky(privately)...Something along the line of: You seem to be having fun in Summer or something...
    She immediately blocked all her pictures as if I belong to some "punters club" of some sort where I would spill the beans to her boyfriend..
    I immediately thought to myself "That Biatch gotta a boyfriend now"...It was easy to notice too...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by yug View Post
    So I messaged her something cheeky(privately)...Something along the line of: You seem to be having fun in Summer or something...
    She immediately blocked all her pictures as if I belong to some "punters club" of some sort where I would spill the beans to her boyfriend..
    I immediately thought to myself "That Biatch gotta a boyfriend now"...It was easy to notice too...
    Haha yeah bro they try to keep it secret but they hang at all the usual hot spots her other friend isnt appearing too

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yes I know a few some still active some not some heartbroken some still going haha
    Lol any success stories of happy marriages with kids coming out of meeting at a shop? Not that I'm thinking of this myself! Rather spectate from the sidelines hahaha.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Haha yeah bro they try to keep it secret but they hang at all the usual hot spots her other friend isnt appearing too
    Her other friend who?...Are you talking about Victoria?
    Yeah, she has disappeared too.

I know following girls are still in China:
    1) C Angel (Queen @ M5)
    2) C Shella
    3) C Mocha (She sometimes posts her pics in Wechat with skimpy clothes and all...Hot as hell!)
    4) C Nana
    5) C Sophia/Yiyi (She is really keeping herself in shape; was posting photos of her gym workouts)

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Hey you know what if star wants to be forgotten so be it, but we’ll welcome her with open arms if she ever decides to work again hahaha

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lol any success stories of happy marriages with kids coming out of meeting at a shop? Not that I'm thinking of this myself! Rather spectate from the sidelines hahaha.
    One of my all time favourite girl from 278 left and got engaged to a customer I wish them both the very best she was an amazing girl to me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Her other friend who?...Are you talking about Victoria?
    Yeah, she has disappeared too.

I know following girls are still in China:
    1) C Angel (Queen @ M5)
    2) C Shella
    3) C Mocha (She sometimes posts her pics in Wechat with skimpy clothes and all...Hot as hell!)
    4) C Nana
    5) C Sophia/Yiyi (She is really keeping herself in shape; was posting photos of her gym workouts)
    Bingo on Victoria.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Hey you know what if star wants to be forgotten so be it, but we’ll welcome her with open arms if she ever decides to work again hahaha
    She will do an off shift here and there whenever the shops open back up lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Anyone know wheres K Lemon from Ginza/278 these days? The one that was around end of 2018 early 2019. She was my first K experience and set the bar really high.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    you wonder if she was so worried why share her wechat in the first place

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by vtori1213 View Post
    you wonder if she was so worried why share her wechat in the first place
    Normally the girls have 2 WeChat. One private use one for putting customer. You can't block moment can you?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Normally the girls have 2 WeChat. One private use one for putting customer. You can't block moment can you?
    You can do that