Page 63 of 133 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,260 of 2657

Thread: WHERE or WHO ARE THEY NOW?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There use to be an Aussie/Italian girl called Alice at 84a Artarmon. Was the second Alice to work there, not the famous viet Alice.
    Wondering if anyone might know where this aussie/Italian alice ventured off to?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Climax598 View Post
    Rose @ 278 club could her. Anyone can confirm.
    Different girl😎

Does anyone remember the original bobo from 278 days. Only got to see her twice but she was part of the Golden era of 278 especially for C girls. Would love to see her again.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracker38 View Post
    There use to be an Aussie/Italian girl called Alice at 84a Artarmon. Was the second Alice to work there, not the famous viet Alice.
    Wondering if anyone might know where this aussie/Italian alice ventured off to?
    She was hilarious. Wonderful girl.
    She was preparing to, or hoping to, I forget which, open a cafe or restaurant from memory, and working to fund it. Nice girl. Sharp sense of humour.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    She was hilarious. Wonderful girl.
    She was preparing to, or hoping to, I forget which, open a cafe or restaurant from memory, and working to fund it. Nice girl. Sharp sense of humour.
    Probably the worst thing she could have hoped for in 2020

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by liminal View Post
    Probably the worst thing she could have hoped for in 2020
    Indeed. It was 2018 when this was being discussed, but I actually kind of hope she held off on the plans. Otherwise I hope she absolutely nailed it, rode the storm, and has come out the other side. Food & Bev is a tough gig at the best of times.

Banned
    Indeed. It was 2018 when this was being discussed, but I actually kind of hope she held off on the plans. Otherwise I hope she absolutely nailed it, rode the storm, and has come out the other side. Food & Bev is a tough gig at the best of times.
    Curiosity was she thai

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by liminal View Post
    Curiosity was she thai
    Nope, they advertised her as Aussie Italian. I wondered whether she was actually leb though. Made no difference to me really. In her youth she was a Catholic school girl who, surprise surprise, rebelled and got tatts, skipped school, chased boys etc. She had the full "oh m-gaaaawd" accent a few times which reminded me so much of an ex of mine.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Nope, they advertised her as Aussie Italian. I wondered whether she was actually leb though. Made no difference to me really. In her youth she was a Catholic school girl who, surprise surprise, rebelled and got tatts, skipped school, chased boys etc. She had the full "oh m-gaaaawd" accent a few times which reminded me so much of an ex of mine.
    Guaranteed Lebbo !!!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hi, keen to know if Carli from DOS is still around. Saw a shop that used a photo similar to her, was disappointed upon investigation that it wasn't

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wondering if anyone knows if Claire from 227 North Strathfield / Sora from SS has moved somewhere else? Info here or via PMs would be great. Thanks bros.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'm going to keep trying. Anyone know where Rainbow from Bonza Beauties went? Seems like the shop had a change of hands

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar

Ginza Coco

Looks like she's gone from Ginza roster. Anyone know if she's still around?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Does anyone know where Brazil Jay from Newtown Baby Massage is now?
    Think she also used to work in Pyrmont.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by nixon604 View Post
    Does anyone know where Brazil Jay from Newtown Baby Massage is now?
    Think she also used to work in Pyrmont.
    Hey bro Nixon. Sadly Brazilian Jay have left the industry. She found a job in child care. But you’ll never know, she might show up one day.
    YMMV Folks!!! Earned NOT Demanded
    Happy Punting = Happy Endings!!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

anyone know where Jade is that used to work at Bella’s family massage in Bella vista on Mondays ?

The shop closed down abruptly, was wondering where she went.

Banned
    I remember seeing her, called herself Annie first, a really nice girl and they said no reviews because she was a local and her family might see them (I could not imagine A "good Italian" family reading all this crap), anyways she was very open minded and did not hold back on anything.....she is probably working in a Deli at Woolies somewhere now...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    I remember seeing her, called herself Annie first, a really nice girl and they said no reviews because she was a local and her family might see them (I could not imagine A "good Italian" family reading all this crap), anyways she was very open minded and did not hold back on anything.....she is probably working in a Deli at Woolies somewhere now...
    Im sue you're talking about Anna - advertised as Aussie or Half Greek/Half Italian...

Is that the same one?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bomberdude View Post
    Im sue you're talking about Anna - advertised as Aussie or Half Greek/Half Italian...

Is that the same one?
    This was about 2 years ago at 84a, it doesnt really matter anyway, why dwell in the past..............

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not dwelling. Just asking if it sounds like the same girl. LOL