Contact Details/Address/Weblink :

Hours of Business : 10am - Late

Rates : $160/hr advertised

Size/shape : Busty and curvy body

Nationality or Ethnicity : Indonesian

Services Provided : BBBJ, FS

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :

After a break from punting, I open the forums and see a recent and promising review on new girl Cici. I shoot the mamasan a quick message to confirm whether Cici is working and upon her reply, I am quickly on my way Cici is a very pretty young girl who matches the pictures as seen on the roster. We sort out the finances for half an hour and I am led into the familiar rooms of 7 Cowper.

Right away Cici is super attentive and gives me a nice hug. My hands are all over her large breasts and ass. After a few minutes of this, she soon tells me to strip for the shower. Surprisingly, Cici joins me and begins to give me a wash. She kneels down and gives me a wet BBBJ which gets me instantly rock hard. At this point, I can already tell that we have a good connection and am looking forward to the rest of the session.

On to the bed, we begin with DFK as our naked bodies intertwine. A sensual catbath follows and Cici makes her way down to my LB. She teases around my thighs and balls before giving an incredible BBBJ with great suction and zero teeth. This goes on for a good 10 minutes before I motion to her for DATY. Cici giggles and indulges me as I dine on her wet pussy. A little bit of FOMO happens but I can tell it feels good for her every time I flick over her clit. I really want to fuck her so I tell Cici to get the condom. She uses her tongue to put it on and sucks me a bit more to get me nice and hard.

We start in mish where I pound away while kissing her neck and lips. Alternating between fast and slow, she moans for me to fuck her harder. I really try to pace myself as I feel like I need to blow after all this stimulation. I tell her to switch it up to doggie where I really go town. After another 5 minutes or so, I really don't think I can hold out much longer so I tell her to switch to my favourite cowgirl. She starts slowly and picks up the pace until I am buckling my hips up to her uncontrollably as I shoot my load. Exhausted, we cuddle on top of each other for a minute to gather our breaths before we shower.

Overall, I am incredibly happy I spent this session with Cici and would happily recommend her. She has an incredible attitude and her curvy body is just MCOT.