Thread: Gorgeous Lucy - Roseville Rose Stunner!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Gorgeous Lucy - Roseville Rose Stunner!

Person's Name : Lucy

Establishment : Roseville Rose

Date of Visit : 23/01/2018

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.rosevillerose.com.au

Hours of Business : 10am til late

Rates : $90 - 30 min

Size/shape : size 6, fit, toned body, beautiful face, C cups and a perfect arse

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : french kiss">DFK, BBBJ, DATY, 69, multiple positions, cfs

Value for money/recommend? : absolutely

My experience/comments :

Felt like testing the two new girls so I decided to split my 1hr into half and spend time with Lucy and Pink.

Pink was available first so my session with Lucy was with a half empty tank already. I was having doubts but then suddenly a soft knock on the door and as I looked up my eyes met hers and she broke into one of the most incredible smiles I've seen in a long while..doubts vanished and heartrate already increasing...this is going to be fun

I was naked with just a towel around me, perhaps looking like I had just had a shag coz she looked puzzled then asked something in Chinese and since I speak no Mandarin but am Asian this puzzled her even more! lol.

She had an incredible body, her skin glows and is flawless I would say the photo of her is spot on with no enhancements. Beautiful face, with a smile that lights up her eyes. I was very impressed. She seems new to the industry so there is an air of innocence about her, but her skills are that of a crafted operator. We flirted and I told her "I like you" with a smile, she replied " I like you too!!" "you very handsome" well you can never take those comments too seriously but the kiss that followed almost convinced me.

Straight into it as I only had 30min..

So french kiss">DFK like crazy teenage lovers in the back seat of your dads Commodore or in my case Toyota Hilux! ..I let my hands explore her body while we let our tongues get aquainted...then pop..off came her bra, her tits are amazing, my mouth searched for her succulent breast, i cupped under it as I sucked and savoured her delicately firm sideboob, just teasing her, my other hand reaching down between her thighs and met with the warm moist folds that I would soon taste and tease without mercy!

I was rock hard now, she looked down and asked in broken eenglish again if I really just had sex 30 minutes ago? lol yes I replied...with that she nodded and gave me a thumbs up. she getnly pushed me on my back and started licking and kissing around my now throbbing cock...'suck it' I said to her as I lifted her hair from her face and held it in a firm grip behind her head with one hand, she looked up and understood...two soft licks of my head and then I groaned intensely, my eyes rolled back as I felt her swallow me down to my base with exquisite pleasure! This went for 5min..with my other hand I reached out and cupped her breasts, teasing her nipples to life...she has good rhythym and pressure which is light for me, no tissue breaks, nice eye contact and the 90 degree view of her sexy body was too much..

Hot damn, da girls got some skills...good pressure, lets her tongue slide up my shaft as she pulls up then goes back down using her wet lips gripping me once again til the end...I was in serious trouble already! Spun her around and planted my hungry wet tongue where we both knew she wanted it to go...my god her pussy was flawless...no blemish, no hair and it tasted incredible....my tongue darted deep inside her and it was her turn to gasp and I felt her involuntarily push down on my face to draw every last millimitre of pleasure into her swollen wet pussy...she used her hand her tongue and licked my balls all with great skill.

I needed to be inside her...10min on the clock, I have Sagami .001 doms..i fitted the barely there rubber skin on and lifted her up onto a pillow in missionary and eased the head in slowly...her eyes opened wide, I leaned forward and inhaled her perky breast in one swallow, using my tongue to lash her mounds while my teeth gently nibbled her nipples which sent her into PSE mode..I was still only sliding the head of my cock in and out..feeling her get wet with every short stroke..it was time. I raised her head to me and kissed her hard at the same time I plunged the full length of me deep inside her tight, tight pussy....there is NOTHING better, honestly nothing sweeter than that first thrust....when she is tight and wet, you feel every nerve ending just exploding like the Sydney NYE fireworks...pow pow pow...sparking intense pleasure...I love it! ...I heard the muffled scream dissapate into our french kiss">DFK...pulled out to the tip and went back deep inside her with a slight change of angle now that I knew the 'lay of the land' sliding my shaft along one side of her pussy inner wall, making her feel fuller than she already did...she started crying out in that sexy way asian girls do...almost crying but with pleasure..It turned me on incredibly..I had to cum inside her, it was a primal instinct that took over me...I reached under her buttocks with both hands and began to thrust rhythmically against her clit, she squealed and started saying something in chinese, I didn't understand, all I felt was my cum building like a wave...growing fuller as I felt my balls actually tighten and the first spasm ripping through me ...I bucked hard and held on for dear life...sweet geezuz I counted 4 big spurts shoot out of me, the ripple became a tsunami with waves of my orgasm evoking groans and gasps and repeated " ohh fuck...ohh fuuuuck....faaaaaark! aaaarrgh fuuuuuck...geezuz fuuck!

I collapsed on her twitching...she curled her thighs around me and held me with both arms around my back as I floated back to her..she laughed softly..were back to GFE and it was perfect.

Lucy is a gem, her natural charm, that smile and body is worth a repeat visit for sure! I admit we had a great connection so that may vary with others, but I'm sure if you show her respect and take the time to pleasure her early you will be rewarded handsomely..:biggrin5:

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

I agree

I saw her a while back when she first started at RR. I couldn’t agree more with your AR.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks Konni 😬 You are clearly a man of great taste in sexy women! lol

I just wish I had more $$ to keep going back for more..