Thread: Mimi - young, SUPER busty, busty, busty...and soooo gorgeous and glamorous.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.

Mimi - young, SUPER busty, busty, busty...and soooo gorgeous and glamorous.

Mimi is an absolute glamazon stunner. When she said hello at the intro my eyes were literally on stalks like a cartoon. She is statuesque, amazing body, the biggest natural firmest chest that I have EVER seen, literally bursting out of her top, great figure, immaculate make up and hair and she is also young, I reckon early 20's.

Honestly she would fit well into any high end shop in Sydney. If she was at Ginza, you Ginza boys would be absolutely raving about her and she would be booked out all day, she is that good. Like a busty, Asian calendar model.

Here is her photo. Just look at that chest. When I saw the photo early this morning I thought there is no way that her tits are going to be like that but they were better and bigger in real life. Huge, firm, whoppers. When she undressed I was salivating at the mouth and couldn't shower quick enough as I needed to get my hands and mouth on them.

Ahlungor would have shot his load just looking at them. This photo is real.

The one hour session with Mimi was pure heaven. I paid $200 Gold Service which includes bbbj. The receptionist knows me well and told me that she does not do DATY but I was convinced that I could presuade her into it......but more of that later !!

At the start I just moved her into lots of positions and played with her tits. From behind, from the front, her kneeling and drooping them into my mouth as I lie underneath and then her lying down as I did Spanish with the baby oil. What a sight that was with those slippery melons and Punterman's cock hammering away at them.

After a good play, Mimi lies me down and gives me bbbj. Whoaa, she is good. An awesome bbbj with lots of variety and as you would imagine, my hands were constantly massaging her chest as she sucked.

On with the dom. Mimi has what I would call a meaty pussy. It is strong, trimmed and magnificent. In I go in mish and I can really feel her pussy muscles inside. She isn't small and tight but she was the perfect fit for me and she almost felt ribbed inside. Fucking her pussy was out of this world and I had to try really hard not to blow too quickly. Mimi is a good fuck but she is submissive so you have to guide the way. We did mish, side mish, lying down doggie and then full doggie with her huge naturals swaying underneath.

After a while I thought she should do some work so I asked her to go on top. She is a stunningly beautiful, glamour girl and her chesties were sticking out like firm mountains in cowgirl. She fucked me good and hard and then went up on her haunches and fucked the top of my very hard cock with the lips of her pussy, like a good pussy slide but taking my cock inside. That felt fantastic.

She was tired quickly so I laid her down, grabbed her breasts with both hands, put baby oil on them, pushed them together and fucked her very hard and fast in mish so I could see those massive breasts spinning around and I shot my load into the dom. Woo, hoo. Great fuck.

Now onto the DATY. I would say that I get it from 99% of the girls that I see. To me it is an important part of the experience. You make love, you give the girl an orgasm, you orgasm, you are both happy.

Mimi wasn't interested at all in DATY. Even when we fucked and I tried to play with her clit she pushed my hand away. I desperately wanted to lick her pussy but she stood firm. I even got the translation app out and said "why don't you relax and give it a go, you might enjoy it". She laughed and took a shower.......boo.

Anyway, she was upfront and did tell me at the intro that she doesn't do it and to be honest it was not that big an issue today. I look at all of the positives of each punt and I don't concentrate on one negative.

Mimi

Beautiful✔️
    Sexy✔️
    Massive tits✔️
    Great body✔️
    Good service ✔️
    Great bbbj✔️
    Good fuck✔️

No DATY ✖️

Anyway, Mimi made my day. Guys who love massive and I mean MASSiVE natural tits on a young glamorous, very attractive girl need to go and see her.

Go get her boys whilst she is still in Sydney.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    another $200 punt? what happened to getting great value $150 bbbjs?

Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDickAsian View Post
    another $200 punt? what happened to getting great value $150 bbbjs?
    Spending my Xmas bonus. Don't get tits like this ever so worth the cashola
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

@@@@@@@@@

Probably not but thanks for your PM mate!

Plenty of busty WLs in the inner west, just can’t get to any of them logistically - so frustrated!

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post

@@@@@@@@@

Probably not but thanks for your PM mate!

Plenty of busty WLs in the inner west, just can’t get to any of them logistically - so frustrated!
    Hi Ahlungor, yes the photo is real. She is one amazingly busty girl. All natural as well. I am still dreaming about those tits.

I have just looked and she is rostered on today so anyone wanting a big tit extravaganza go see her and report back. Perhaps Ahlungor you can take a trip out West today.

http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...26%23128142%3B

Mimi on today booking welcome
    ****** For more inofrmation and girls photos please go to our official website ******

www.22rydalmere.com.au

MOB: 0420 466 388

Wechat ID: Rydalmere_22

Email: rydalmere22@gmail.com

Please contact us for all enquries and bookings!!!

****** 22 Brodie St Rydalmere ******
    TRADING HOURS:
    SUNDAY TO THURSDAY 10AM TO 12AM
    FRIDAY & SATURDAY 10AM TO 1AM

Thank you for your review today we have new students Iren and Yoyo
    ****** For more inofrmation and girls photos please go to our official website ******

www.22rydalmere.com.au

TRADING HOURS:

Hi brother thank you for your review Mimi on today booking welcome

New new new
    Name Bella
    Height: 166
    Weight: 49kg
    Waist Size: 7
    Bust Size: B Cup
    Nationality: Malaysia miss

Services: Silver,Gold,super Diamond package
    GFE,DT, BBBJ,COB, CIM,DATY, 69, Ball Sucking,*Rimming, Missionary, Cowgirl, Reverse Cowgirl*& Doggy

Comments: Model and Singer with a beautiful lady, lovely smile & long black hair big eyes . Gorgeous friendly

www.22rydalmere.com.au

TRADING HOURS:

Hi brother thank you for your review Mimi on today booking welcome today we have new students
    We have new students today Bella very friendly beautiful

www.22rydalmere.com.au

TRADING HOURS:

Thank you for your review today we have Anie very fresh fresh and juice

New Kelly on tomorrow Thursday

Name: Kelly
    Height: 168cm
    Weight: 52kg
    Waist Size: 8
    Bust Size: DD Cup
    Nationality: Hing Kong

Services: Standard Silver, Gold service.Super Diamond package GFE,DT, BBBJ, COB, DATY, 69, Ball Sucking,*Rimming, Missionary, Cowgirl, Reverse Cowgirl*& Doggy
    GFE,Rimming, Missionary, Cowgirl, Reverse Cowgirl*& Doggy

Comments: Underwear model,Uni student with a beautiful lady, lovely smile & long hair
    Last edited by 22Brodie; 21-02-2018 at 11:25 PM.

www.22rydalmere.com.au

TRADING HOURS:

Thank you for your review today we have new students

www.22rydalmere.com.au

TRADING HOURS:

Thank you for your review today we have new girls

www.22rydalmere.com.au

TRADING HOURS:

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just found this review
    What an outstanding recruiting effort by
    Rydalmere

Quote Originally Posted by moby View Post
    Just found this review
    What an outstanding recruiting effort by
    Rydalmere
    Moby it’s not just Mimi who ended up at Ginza. So did this girl.

http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...lest-girl-ever

Funny that in my review I said that if she was at Ginza the forum would be raving about her.

Must have been a premonition.