Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If China has sweet little Deer, Korea has sweet little Hyorim

If China has sweet little Deer, Korea has sweet little Hyorim

2018 February 2nd Thursday

K-girl Hyorim
    30mins Premium
    Prices on website

If China has sweet little Deer, Korea has sweet little Hyorim

After having such a damn smashing time at Ginza with both Sophia and Snowy last Thursday, not to mention being lucky getting one in with Sophia at her own personal time a few days ago (humorous when we video called Snowy as well), it was time to turn my attention back to N5M. Been eyeing both Sunny and Hyorim for some time now, and had wanted to try these girls out before my luck runs out as usual with some girls sadly missed out. Knowing that both Hyorim and Sunny most probably don't do doubles, I might as well go one-on-one, one after the other as I had done before at 5Stars. Alas, from in between texts flying back and forth, the only choice I had was to go solo on Hyorim. Apparently Sunny had cancelled out this afternoon. And so it was to be a solo session with Hyorim.

Escaped work an hour earlier than I had planned to work, thinking “fuck this paperwork”, drove up to N5M 30mins pronto .... earlier. And so, it was a 30mins wait. Even threw a few texts to Deer, not realising she starts much later today. And as I wait in the waiting room to wait for my impending time with Hyorim, I start typing up this AR to get a head start. At least this way it would shave 10mins off from the time I use up formatting, grammar checking and whatnot. Even in my waiting time, receptionist (Eric, I think it was?), he worries about my boredom. I assure him I am perfectly fine. But, being the gentleman he is he tries to offer other girls to help my pass time .... or pass more money, lol. Girls still in their leisure area comes out to parade themselves. Yaya, and 3 other girls I didn't quite catch their names. This is a common issue for most gents when there's a parade coming in. I reckon I'll donate a big bunch of name cards for them to wear. Yaya is quite pretty, and gave me the look of a “me, me". A second girl that came out seems exotic and pretty looking, but with an air of an ice princess. A third .... really tall one, of which I'll skip since I'm a shorty. And a fourth that seemed curvy but cute and adorable, a short cry of Alina's more preferable petite size, cuteness and sexiness.

Anyway, it's now just a few minutes until the time comes .........

And into the room I went. A room preferable where there is a couch positioned well ... although, I haven't made use of it at all. The shower just okay. And a big-ass wall mirror to the bedside. Still anticipating the end-result of the renovations ... if it will ever kick off at all. In comes Hyorim ... or Yerim ... or whatever, unless management was trying to find a stage name similar to her real name, which is actually much better. She is just a tad bit taller than Deer to my eyes. She's definitely slim like her. Definitely like a dress size 4/5, and one can tell from the tight -hugging red cocktail dress she wore. And definitely petite. She's got this cute way of cringing her face as she throws off a smile and girlish giggle. Not much English at all, and speaks Korean way too damn fast for me. To her surprise, it seems she did not come across customers who could speak Korean, and she just opened up into a massive GFE-mode ... as much as I tried to supress myself from revealing such. I just think she's way too talkative for me, having such a tiring day at work. In any case, off goes the clothes and she reveals her body. Her naked body kind of reminds me of my regular Taiwanese ML working 3 shops in the city, though Hyorim's boobs are like a B-cupper. Tits are damn well the same colour, though. And Hyorim's body is devoid of any tattoos. Apparently, she is sort of a clean freak. Good wife material, one might say. Down below, she's not completely shaven, though not overly bushy.

In the shower, she does do her job well in washing my body down. Instead of her mouth on my cock, she was more interested in babbling to finding out more about me. To be honest, she did concern me a little. Wanted my Kakotalk, my WeChat, my facebook, etc. If she was less talkative than she is, I wouldn't mind playing social friends with her. In the end, the shower-mode was less exciting than I thought it would be. Too much social-GFE happening in there. Although, I did like the way she was fondling with my cock whilst keeping eye-contact as she .. babbled on.

All dried up and on the bed, skipping out on the chit-chat she threw at me, her BBBJ wasn't too bad at all. Catbath was not too bad at all. It was all as good as one would expect. Don't know if she was excited to come across me, but she did throw some rather deep kisses and tongue-rubbing moments. After all that, it was fucking-time. So to speak. Rubbers on, lubed up, and on she goes. Petite as she is she is nicely tight, though she has had a bit of pain from all the dudes she's had jamming her before me. I then thought it doesn't seems like I'll be able to go all out with her. It had to be gentle-mode. And as she gyrates CG style on me, she's locked her arms around my neck, smiling, deep kissing. As some thrusting goes on, I wanted to see if I could go all out with this little one. Sat up, held onto her and swung her around to position her beneath me. A funny little yelp from her and her eyes opened wide. She did beg me to be gentle. And of course, I shall oblige. One thing I noticed, was that it seemed completely pointless for her lube up in the first place. Holding her butt, when I swung her over, my hand was drenched with a lot more “lube” than the small amount of lube she put on. I suppose putting that stuff on was only for her to manage pain from all the frictions she's had all day. Anyhow, going mish on her, I felt great. Being as she is, she always tried to pull me down for more slurpy kisses. Mish, side-scissors (whatever it's called), her boobs grabbed, kisses on her ears, it was all so very nice. But alas, seeing as to how her body was, I wanted to finish up doggy-style. Hopefully she could risk it, and take it. Pulled out, had her on all fours, she spreads her legs out sticking her butt into the air, and in I go. Nice. Very nice. Great shape from behind. Great skin. Great banging from behind. Her moans got heavier as she struggled further. All the while making sure she was okay. And as my thrusts got faster, holding onto her tiny waist, it wasn't long before I succumbed to blowing my load into her. Juices mixed with lube down our legs and on my balls. There was so much cleaning up to have done.

Resting up, Hyorim didn't lose any chances on getting us on Kakaotalk, WeChat, etc. She was like glued onto me. Time running out, and little Hyorim washing me down nicely, she was still quite talkative. A lot more talkative than any other girlfriends or FwBs that I've ever had. Sort of threw me off a little. Would I return to see her again? You bet! On what conditions? A gag in her mouth, and first dibs of the day so she's fresh for me to play with. And a service level that can match Deer. That way Hyorim can take me on full-mode ~~~ Provided Deer doesn't see me there the same time, lol~~

Did she text me after all that? Yes, she did. But, not that I am ignoring her, I'm just not really obliged to initiate any conversations. I already do with just a few others, anyway.

When it comes to a lovely girl's body, if China has Deer, Korea has Hyorim.

Cheers.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    Great AR Omni... sounds like she's after a BF or husband... Iol

Quote Originally Posted by Assandlegs View Post
    Great AR Omni... sounds like she's after a BF or husband... Iol
    Yeah, she went all out on the chat mode when she asked about my nationality. While I was already dressed a litlle over the time mark, she was still getting dressed. Which was fine as I feasted my eyes on her body. She must have been after an Aussie dude, lol~

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    I was going to see her not last Friday, but the Friday before when she first started. Unfortunately, time had run out for me with work and I didn't get there. I seen Nova next day i think. I now regret not seeing her.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    As she talks a lot she would make good wife material.......but that talking would eventually be replaced by nagging like all wives.....sigh
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

I'd like to put put both Deer and Hyorim in the same room. That would be a very interesting punt for me to have in N5M~~

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Good AR Omni! So how Hyorim face looks like? Pretty? Her body looks very sexy from behind! It's good that you saw Sophia again before she's gone! Please let us know when she comes back, so we can pay a visit!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by OmniMime View Post
    I'd like to put put both Deer and Hyorim in the same room. That would be a very interesting punt for me to have in N5M~~
    Isn't Hyorim just Jelly repackaged and renamed?

Quote Originally Posted by mankind View Post
    Good AR Omni! So how Hyorim face looks like? Pretty? Her body looks very sexy from behind! It's good that you saw Sophia again before she's gone! Please let us know when she comes back, so we can pay a visit!
    Her face? Hmm .... at one point, I had thought she was a younger version of a well-known singer in Korea, by the name of 김유나?

As for Sophia, well I reckon Ginza would break out the bells to let all her regulars know when she's back, lol~~

Quote Originally Posted by jzchan View Post
    Isn't Hyorim just Jelly repackaged and renamed?
    I have nooo idea~~~ To be honest, I've mostly seen Deer and Romi there, though. Although, I'm still itching to check Sunny out.and yet again, a need to screw Hyorim as first dibs the next time I'm there. Well .... maybe after a round at Ginza next week ~~

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Awesome AR Omni.
    I too have hit DEER plenty of times at n5m but even more when she first started as BABY @5star.
    If the Taiwanese ML is the same as I suspect then I reckon our tastes are aligned mate. I’ll be heading over to try Hyorim double time!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by jbrix View Post
    big dicks avoid
    Do you mean DEER or HYORIM?

DEER initially couldn’t handle much... but she’s been in the industry a while now. Last I saw her at n5m, I was surprised that she could handle it a big rougher.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I saw deer earlier this year and she definitely positions herself during sex so that I can’t achieve full penetration.

Don’t get me wrong she’s a great service provider in other facets and looks the part but from my personal experience she’s not keen on a pumping from a average-larger cock maybe ymmv

Deer takes it well, I think. But yes, it is correct that she does struggle a little bit sometimes. Once I took her in like a "side-mish-curled up position" (whatever the freaking poisition name is for that sort of thing), cock was swinging against her cervix a tad but too much.

I'd post ARs everytime I seen her, but that would look too repetitive. She's a great little gal.

My last session had me fucking her mouth and CIM'ing her, whilst in the 69 position with her on top. Tongue deep in her pussy as I bear-hugged her, one hand grabbing a hold of her butt cheek, the other down at the back of her neck. What a fucking finish.

Quote Originally Posted by jbrix View Post
    Hyorim. I couldn't get much more than halfway in, and she took multiple breaks saying "too big" "too sore" etc and wanting to do HJ. She declined to even try doggie at all.
    A punt that gambled out a poor experience. Well, for the WLs, it's each to their own preference. Even banging 2 different girls of same height, size and so on, might not yield to the same dick pounding them. As I have experienced before. Pussies all stretch, but each girl's mind and preference do not in the same way. Much like how a punter prefers a certain type of girl, but could end up with no choice of one that is not his preference. Hope you find one suitable for you, mate~

And here I am awaiting Hyorim for a 2nd visit ...

Banned
    Hope you had a great time OM.

Are the renovations completed at Marrickville 5?

What do you think of them?

Quote Originally Posted by The Speechwriter View Post
    Hope you had a great time OM.

Are the renovations completed at Marrickville 5?

What do you think of them?
    Oh, she was glued to me. Even chatted mostly in korean with broken english vocabulary, eyes stuck on mine, all the while she was playing with my cock in her hand.
    Apparently, she's quite comfortable with me that she let me taste her pussy. Nice. Very nice. And she's still quite light that I could hold her up as I fucked her, lol~
    She's still afraid of fairly large cocks. Psychological thing I'm guessing from the looks of her expressions. Apparently mine is just the right size to her preference. Whatever that means. The 22yo is a cutie, though.
    Renovations has half the building shut off due to constructions. I think it might take longer. The weather is really bad these days.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hope the prices stay the same

Quote Originally Posted by ellison View Post
    Hope the prices stay the same. With renovations this place will be a great place to spend money

They managed to so so well even with ordinary rooms for so long

Go 5M
    Price will be same!
    I want to give you all thick thick thick discount since our shop quality is not the best RN

caption : some part of my shop

However
    I have 0 power. money-wise.

come see hyorim

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast