Even after 100's of punts, my mind still goes back to over 2yrs ago. In my very first year of punting. Etched in my mind forever as one of the:

MOST MEMORABLE PUNTS

Her name was DIANA@ginza. I'm sure there are plenty of ARs on her. Absolutely gorgeous 19yr old Eurasian girl. She was part Japanese and her service was so compliant and demure. I was smothered by her 'willingness.'

She was short. Like 155 or something and petite, from memory 44kg. White skin, slim skinny legs and natural Dcups on what was one of the tiniest waists I've ever had the pleasure of hooking my hands around.

Took ages to get a booking, had to wait for the roster updates each day and even txting minutes after release, I would often not get in on time. She was $220/30mins but totally worth it.

When I entered the room she came straight up to me for DFK... Her lips were so soft! We didn't even shower beforehand. Just spent 5+ minutes making out. Somehow she must have slipped my pants and her panties off cos I remember cock sliding on her bare pussy and really pushing the boundaries till I couldn't take it anymore.

Onto the bed and she gave a fantastic slurpy BBBJ. But get this... She did it with bracers. That's right she still had her bracers! Some might flinch at that, but I never felt them... That's how good she was.

I remember her in cow girl position moaning, with her eyes closed and her beautiful perky tits bouncing up and down. Without missing a beat she eyes herself in the mirror and adjusts her hair, then gives herself this sultry look in the mirror. "My god she must just love sex..." I thought to myself.

I was always trying new things back then. So I nearly always asked for anal even though it was 95% - no. But to top this one off as one of the most memorable of all my punts. She is only 1 of 3 girls to say 'yes' to anal. Only $50 back then...

If you've never tried it... It can be hard initially to get your cock in there. Use plenty of lube and just ease it in really slowly, cos initially it's like an ungiving vice. But once you've got your nob through, it's like the tightest pussy ever, just gripping you as you pump away.

Was starting to pick up intensity in this position but she glanced back in alarm, (still not saying - no, mind you).
So I pulled out and finished like a freight train in her young teenage pussy.

The buzzer had gone off ages ago... So I quickly showered and even though we were at least 10mins over she still held me in that last goodbye kiss for longer than I would have expected.

I never saw her again...
But can remember that punt better than I can remember the ones I had just last week. Maybe cos it was in my first year of punting or cos it was my first anal. I dunno...

But I'll never forget Diana.