Thread: GIRLS YOU STILL THINK ABOUT... THE MOST MEMORABLE!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    [U]ex-Nana from Dreamgirls - WL[U]
    She was seriously one of the best from I've had to date. Paid to fuck her, but she was the one who was blowing and fucking me into submission.

[U]ex-Yuna ♡♡ from 5Stars - WL[U]
    K-girl was so overly passionate, yet horny. Intense PSE and GFE all mixed up.

[U]ex-Shirely from *** - WL[U]
    Great GFE, spectacular massage, a lot of "special" moments. Difficult to only contend with just texting. She's a great listener as well.

[U]ex-Eudora from ** - ML[U]
    Such a horny little girl. She only seemed to prefer playing with me rather than get into the massage part mostly. One time I felt like I was just her "sex doll" for her personal use.

[U]ex-Nana from Kpop-in-Syd - WL[U]
    DaeJeon (대전) girl who was part of a small time K-girl agency in CBD. Fantastic fuck. And she was fucking beautiful with an almost perfect body. Awesome natural tits that were like C/D. Banging her from behind gave me a spectacular view of this massive inkwork from neck down to mid-thigh.

[U]ex-Kay from 5Stars - WL[U]
    Need I say more? This C-girl was freakin pretty with such a well proportionate body you would want to fuck every day and night. Very pretty face as well. Glad I got at least one in with her.
    Last edited by OmniMime; 08-02-2018 at 06:51 AM. Reason: Spelling; added Kay