Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: GIRLS YOU STILL THINK ABOUT... THE MOST MEMORABLE!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I still think about Somi, anyone know what happened to her?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yoyo, in Wollongong, one of the best experiences. You feel like you're the only one in the world for her. I always felt like I was in heaven with her. I still hope to go up there again with her. at the moment it is pending, so sad!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by dace_t2000 View Post
    You've got to be a bit more specific, which Somi? There's a Somi at CBD massage currently, Somi the private in Rhodes who was studying to be a beautician, Somi that worked in a city
    FS shop etc.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    K Somi from Ginza

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Isabella from MAC other thread mentioned she was spotted with BF recently. Man she was the best.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by DDT View Post
    Yoyo, in Wollongong, one of the best experiences. You feel like you're the only one in the world for her. I always felt like I was in heaven with her. I still hope to go up there again with her. at the moment it is pending, so sad!
    Hi DDT, I was talking to the Mamasan today about Yoyo and she said that she will be back to her normal self in 2-3 weeks. Hope she’s right.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredsal View Post
    Hi DDT, I was talking to the Mamasan today about Yoyo and she said that she will be back to her normal self in 2-3 weeks. Hope she’s right.
    Hi Fredsall, thank you for your information, I really appreciate, I guess I miss Yoyo more than anticipated🤔

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by DDT View Post
    Hi Fredsall, thank you for your information, I really appreciate, I guess I miss Yoyo more than anticipated🤔
    All good DDT. Just a word of advice, good that Yoyo is your favourite it is something to look forward to for you. However one punter told me at one stage this is not about love or emotion it is purely a service and all transactional. So enjoy it!
    My experience has been shit in the past with an ML and I have been severely burnt and hurt because I let my emotions take over. I have learnt from this so just a heads up for you mate. PM me if you are curious.
    Cheers happy punting!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by dace_t2000 View Post
    K Angela/K Somi from Ginza is my all-time favourite too. I've kept in touch with her, and without giving away anything that she doesn't want to be known, she's retired for good this time. That's what she said 5 years ago when she stopped working as K Angela. But she came back for a 6 month stint as K Somi from Nov 2021 to May 2022 and has moved on in life. Be happy for her.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Maya at Good fortune 888 massage and Sussex Star

That smile, those tits, dat ass

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the update, good for her!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by uplatelately View Post
    Isabella from MAC other thread mentioned she was spotted with BF recently. Man she was the best.
    The absolute best.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rooster18 View Post
    Great read...

I think these experiences only come along once every few years when you find a ML/wl that presses all the right buttons and is worth every single cent.

Been punting a long time and I think I only ever came across this 3 max 4 times in over 10 years of punting...
    Just remember one.. K Sasha (Ginza- Maybe 2016-2017) They dont come like this anymore.. Aged 21-23 (real) naturally beautiful (9/10), plus amazing body and gave you the most natural responses ever!! (animalistic) .. Yes, she gained some weight while she was here but if I could Jeanie wish 1 back, she'd be up there...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    S Lisa (lost my virginity to her lol)
    ABJ Shelley (good punt multiple times)
    C Clair (when she had good service)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sua from the old Korean spa place in Surry Hills called Jasmine.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Jasmine 6 poplar street massage.
    One of the most prettiest

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Alita from Marlene’s Alexandria was a favourite for me and I still think about her!
    Great tits and service! Probably saw her once a week in the peak but she got hard to book.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dicebok View Post
    Sua from the old Korean spa place in Surry Hills called Jasmine.
    Think that's the one next to 1 Blackburn St. Oh yeah that place brings back memories. Had a short haired petite girl there once who was giving me the biggest smile during the line up. Put me in raw while doing pussy slides and lots of pashing. I think she was turned on / horny / liked my look. It felt like genuine lovemaking! One of the most memorable punts I've ever had.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    K Sua GinzaC. Please come back!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ribbon from 485 Rockdale. What a gal..

Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast