Thread: Have you tried lsfyboys in Thailand 🇹🇭 or Philippines 🇵🇭

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Have you tried lsfyboys in Thailand 🇹🇭 or Philippines 🇵🇭

This thread might get a few homophobic responses, but to the rest of you who’ve been on holidays in Thailand and Philippines you would have come across some very attractive ladyboys.

Have you tried? Would you do it again? Would you try the ones in Sydney?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mmmm the thought of sucking a big fat cock with a pretty face turns me on tbh

Senior Member(無間使者) Shoryureppa's Avatar
    Prefer natural women. My d wouldn't get hard.
    "My soul has been spoiled by the world, my imagination is unquiet, my heart insatiate. To me everything is of little moment. I have become as easily accustomed to grief as to joy, and my life grows emptier day by day"

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes in both countries lots of times in Bangkok and pattaya and afew times in Philippines.....you might get lucky in phils but overall
    I would not recommend ....Thailand 100 x better for lb for choice quality convenience and price

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yes many times in Thailand and other south East Asian countries while I was living there.i have tried with a few in Sydney too but that was a while ago. I’d do it again for sure

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justasimpleguy2 View Post
    Yes many times in Thailand and other south East Asian countries while I was living there.i have tried with a few in Sydney too but that was a while ago. I’d do it again for sure
    What’s the most enjoyable part with LBs?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    Maybe the swordfight? JKs

I had a friend who was strange. He wasn't gay but he got tired of banging girls because he'd get bored of their pussies. He says that the more acquainted the girl gets with him the looser her pussy feels.

He tried LBs and since then he stopped talking about girls. From his story he said that he won't bang a LB in front of a mirror - one time he got turned off because while he got his dick inside the LB's arse the LB was jerking himself off. I think he got turned off maybe because the LB had a bigger dick than him.

Many of my friends back then who were sexually active wanted to look for non-WGs who are willing to experiment on anal sex. It's true that once you're acquainted with a partner her pussy will eventually loosen up even if she hasn't gone through childbirth, and that's why a lot of men wanted to try anal because of the natural tightness of the anus. But for me I didn't enjoy my first time giving anal probably because of my size. I'd stick to pussies and apply VitC creams to increase sensitivity on my cock instead.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    It’s like playing with a woman with something extra.