Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: GIRLS YOU STILL THINK ABOUT... THE MOST MEMORABLE!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ceiio View Post
    Was this summer shop back in Bathurst Street? If the same rose then I concur. This little minx can go on and on and on
    I met her at city shop, summerville, Hargrave and one shop near chatswood. Not sure about Bathurst, but i think she moved a lot.

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nicky at Kelly's Asian Flowers took my virginity. I wanna fuck her again

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    That just reminded me, Candy from Kelly's.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Fiona from ginza empire.

The 3 Queens at the same time, Moon, Joan and Nico.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    like stars in Hollywood boulevard - we need our very own WL stars list.
    we need a sponsor, perhaps Durex or Red Bull.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by yooo View Post
    Joanne? She was my first ever punt followed by Moon.
    That's it! Joanne... yeah when moon busy I had her.
    Also amazing. One day the buzz rang she said don't worry.

And do you remember few years after, a Malaysian named chilli? Pocket rocket with very cute smile.
    Why we don't have those kind of girls nowadays

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by iphone View Post
    That's it! Joanne... yeah when moon busy I had her.
    Also amazing. One day the buzz rang she said don't worry.

And do you remember few years after, a Malaysian named chilli? Pocket rocket with very cute smile.
    Why we don't have those kind of girls nowadays
    Annie was my all time favourite the old 5 star never disappoint!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Throwing a hail mary here... but would anyone have any update on a Viet girl named Rosie who was at SP then moved to Renwick for a bit?

Very small and looked a bit like Gogo Yubari

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by yunglean View Post
    Nicky at Kelly's Asian Flowers took my virginity. I wanna fuck her again
    666 waterloo bud. She claims has bipolar these days and seem scattered. Try pm me. I'll ask if I can share her wechat with you. She still likes to fuck - make no mistake!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    There was a private thai girl Bena....she was really gd in service and nice person. I would even get lunch for her and she would give me a small bouns as thank you too ^^

Junior Member(有D料到)
    There was a Japanese girl in Wentworth point , Hinata I think her name was . We got along that well that we would hang long after time had finished , laying around chatting & smoking

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Kylie from Leabons Lane. Best looking Thai girl I have ever seen and probably ever will see. The full package! She turned out to be a bit of a bitch in the latter end. Probably just burnout. Don’t know where she is now. Maybe she is back in Thailand.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Susie (real name), worked as Pauline. 30yo aussie (cauc) milf.
    Worked @ Bexley 39 before it went asian. She actually moved in with me after leaving 39 and stopped working.
    Of course we were barebacking every day/night and for a 4 foot 10 inch pocket rocket she was the best.
    After 3 months she fell pregnant and then had the child, a beautiful little girl. six months later I came home and they were gone.
    She had packed up everything and just disappeared. no reason given. After our child was born I did get DNA samples from Susie and junior and confirmed she was mine.
    Recently I discovered them living in the USA with her husband who it turns out she was married to before I met her.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by floppydick View Post
    Worked @ Bexley 39 before it went asian. She actually moved in with me after leaving 39 and stopped working.
    Of course we were barebacking every day/night and for a 4 foot 10 inch pocket rocket she was the best.
    After 3 months she fell pregnant and then had the child, a beautiful little girl. six months later I came home and they were gone.
    She had packed up everything and just disappeared. no reason given. After our child was born I did get DNA samples from Susie and junior and confirmed she was mine.
    Recently I discovered them living in the USA with her husband who it turns out she was married to before I met her.
    Wow, that's a hell of a story!

Thank you very much for opening up to us, mate. Do you still keep in touch with your daughter?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    It's clear that you are a decent man, and ended up getting screwed. It won't make you feel better but your story has many similar copies out there. I worked with one guy who had 4 kids, and when they were all in their 20s (meaning he supported them/his family for 20+ years) he discovered that 2 of his kids were fathered by 2 different lovers that his wife had.

In the media, you tend to only ready and hear about how terrible many men are, cheating on their wives and so on. But.... the reality is somewhat much more balanced between the genders.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    It's clear that you are a decent man, and ended up getting screwed. It won't make you feel better but your story has many similar copies out there. I worked with one guy who had 4 kids, and when they were all in their 20s (meaning he supported them/his family for 20+ years) he discovered that 2 of his kids were fathered by 2 different lovers that his wife had.

In the media, you tend to only ready and hear about how terrible many men are, cheating on their wives and so on. But.... the reality is somewhat much more balanced between the genders.
    Agreed...that fat cunt Tracey Grimshaw on Current Affair used to have a segment on "love Rats" and of course it was always men.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mate. That’s insane. Hope you’re doing alright. After that it would be nuts if you didn’t have some major trust issues.

Any chance on meeting your daughter at all?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Daffy View Post
    Any chance on meeting your daughter at all?
    Asking for a friend or just in to kids .... LOL.....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by BDU View Post
    Asking for a friend or just in to kids .... LOL.....
    Your quick!!!!!!..…(that must be 15 characters by now).

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast