Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Thread: GIRLS YOU STILL THINK ABOUT... THE MOST MEMORABLE!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    They do it if they feel comfortable with that customer, they want that customer to return, so they add that customer to their quota.

Gotta think of it from their POV. What's the ideal situation for her? I'd wager it would look something like all her working hours are filled by customers that she would be very comfortable seeing. There's a huge difference between fucking a guy she's comfortable with vs fucking a guy that she finds repulsive. She'd be earning the same $$$ regardless, but one is a lot easier than the other.
    Yeah, to be the best of a bad bunch is how I'd call it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    They do it if they feel comfortable with that customer, they want that customer to return, so they add that customer to their quota.

Gotta think of it from their POV. What's the ideal situation for her? I'd wager it would look something like all her working hours are filled by customers that she would be very comfortable seeing. There's a huge difference between fucking a guy she's comfortable with vs fucking a guy that she finds repulsive. She'd be earning the same $$$ regardless, but one is a lot easier than the other.

Some WL’s probably are happy with a regulars if they have a full book already. No need to accept fresh meat unless one drops off. I’d say there is always one dropping off somewhere?

Perhaps if they were to sense that beforehand then they might offer BBFS as a means of keeping a client.

We all try to read what’s going on through a working girls minds, well I do. There’s enough discussion about it. Enough posts about it.

I’m normally a game player. Been that way for a long time. It’s how you get to where you want to be. These ladies obviously play games. After a while though you just want black or white, yes or no.

For example with some regular girls it can be just bend over and take it. Everyone knows that game plan. That’s the sex taken care of but what about the mental connection?

They all seem to block any connection with the psyche. What are they afraid of? It’s like “you cannot connect with a punter only make him cum”.

The sex I have is always great with regulars and yes that is the physical connection taken care of.

Perhaps I expect too much?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nah I have a regular and the sex is steamy hot cos of the connection and mutual attraction. It isn't the usual suck fuck and leave but more of taking it slowly, fondling each other before building up a climax. I know what makes her cum, she knows what makes me cum...

U just know your way around each other's body better is what I am trying to say...

I must say, it does feel a tad bit more enriching than suck, fuck and go...if i could say that at all lol...

Sent from my SM-S901E using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    New to party, but although too early to tell ive had 2 visits with V Chloe and I know I'll remember for a very long time. Kinda sad that we will never cross paths again the day she decides to return to VN. It's like losing one of your friends.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Yuki Chequers

Yuki was the perfect Jap milf at chequers (2013-2014) Huge tits, not saggy, in mid 40's and she loved a good pound. Very feminine and extremely sexy.
    Looked for her to no avail for the last few years.

God bless you Yuki

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Man, I found this independent on Locanto back in 2017/2018: ‘Mikki’, from Canada. She was a fit yoga babe with natural, perky DD’s and a great ass, pretty face too. Think your typical indie brunette but hotter and in better shape.

It was $500 for a 1hr incall with anal included. She was my first anal experience and it was easily one of the best roots I’ve ever had. At first she was nervous because of the size but 100% willing to give it a go. And she did. We were in doggy on her bed, both on our knees and me holding her from her arms (which were behind her back), pulling her back and up. DFK while I was switching from her ass to her pussy, and back. I dont usually last long, but for some reason, with her, I did. The finish was insane… I was balls deep in her ass and passionately kissing her as I came.

I would happily spend an entire paycheck to see her again.

Banned
    Anyone ever try Annie out at Chatswood? Think she went to Riverwood and Bexley after for a while but dont know where she went from there.

One of the best!!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by tcrawford View Post
    Ginza J-Mio, wow amazing body and boobs
    DOS Erica, Chloe
    By far one of the best ever!!!!

I would wish to find her and certainly wish her the very best wherever her path goes..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The one and only Miki. I wonder if she will be back. Somehow I’m thinking not.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    this girl named Rebecca - slightly chubby chinese ML who briefly worked at Parramatta Blossom in 2020, always wonder where she's gone.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cassius View Post
    The one and only Miki. I wonder if she will be back. Somehow I’m thinking not.
    which Miki are you talking about?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Still thinking about Linh and Hannah (Jap) from n5m 🙃

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Chinese Nikki, Japanese Sue and Elsa and Half-Jap Diana from the golden age of Ginza (2013/2014).

My first JAV experience with Meari Wakana (Ema Sugawara) 2020 Ginza.

Viet Lexi from 42G, No5 and Kyoto. Have seen Lexi since she was 18/19 back in 2015 (pre boob-job) to her last working days as SG Ivy in Kyoto. She's a classic deepthroater and can take it up the ass.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Back in my younger days when i first started punting and i was trying new things, I remember this one lady, I don't think she was a working lady. I met one night at the old Sin Sity Swingers. I had paid the single guy entry fee on a random Thursday night. She was there as a random single lady. I don't know if she was just there to explore or what but she was beautiful. We got to chatting and we went to one of the side couch bed things, wrapped up my pecker and went to town. Afterwards we went to the showers and cleaned each other off. I then went to the vewing area watched a few different couples going at it. I watched the same lady i was with earlier try a couple of differnt guys as the night went on. I had a turn with another lady which was a bit meh. As i was sitting at the bar, i think i was having a lemonade as i dont think they were allowed sell alcohol. The first lady i was with came up and asked me for another round. Now i normally cant go three rounds in a night but that night i did. I never got her name but she left a lasting memory on me.

Sorry for the wall of text.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sunny @ Wynard Blossom- so sexy and that beautiful brown petite body -still think about her ...did wynard Blossom relocate anywhere else?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Last week I was randomly thinking about HK Daisy that used to work at GE/GC .. how she used to stop blowing me and always say “enough suck, fuck me.”

And C Jin. She never liked kissing, (i did DFK her once) rimming and CIM she was cool with it, but not kissing, maybe she was self-conscious about her crooked teeth… I don’t know.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    My most memorable was C Yoyo who worked for awhile when Ginza Empire first opened. Small, but great ass. Great for prone position, she even let's me go pretty far. Probs could've even tried anal with her.

Too bad she only tried to speak Chinese with me and I couldn't really communicate with her that well.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes! C Yoyo. She was my first regular. She once put a blindfold on me during Rimming service for my birthday. And also gave me some fruit as a birthday gift. (Which was her lunch time snack)

Yeah, she was very good. She asked for my WeChat and she even hid behind the door when I walked into the room and she jumped out to try to scare me once. She was a fun girl.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NightShift View Post
    Last week I was randomly thinking about HK Daisy that used to work at GE/GC .. how she used to stop blowing me and always say “enough suck, fuck me.”

And C Jin. She never liked kissing, (i did DFK her once) rimming and CIM she was cool with it, but not kissing, maybe she was self-conscious about her crooked teeth… I don’t know.
    HK Daisy is still available doing private if you’re interested. Steep price though, $550 /hr!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by NightShift View Post
    Yes! C Yoyo. She was my first regular. She once put a blindfold on me during Rimming service for my birthday. And also gave me some fruit as a birthday gift. (Which was her lunch time snack)

Yeah, she was very good. She asked for my WeChat and she even hid behind the door when I walked into the room and she jumped out to try to scare me once. She was a fun girl.
    Damn man, it was good times. She set such a high bar for C girls for me back then that when she stopped working at Ginza and I tried other C girls... Their quality just couldn't compare.

I saw her just as much as I'm seeing K Rebecca now. Couldn't get enough of her.

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast