Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: GIRLS YOU STILL THINK ABOUT... THE MOST MEMORABLE!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Tina, currently the mamasan of the "Big 3" in the 'Gong, years ago when she was a ML working in her sister's shop Midcity Massage, before she branched out to establish the original AAA joints. I saw her over quite a few years and things just got better and better with each visit. Still think about the good times we had...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by schloong View Post
    Tina, currently the mamasan of the "Big 3" in the 'Gong, years ago when she was a ML working in her sister's shop Midcity Massage, before she branched out to establish the original AAA joints. I saw her over quite a few years and things just got better and better with each visit. Still think about the good times we had...
    Tina now runs AAA on Keira St and her sister looks after the other 2 shops on Crown. Would have liked to have had the pleasure with Tina as she is a glamour.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredsal View Post
    Tina now runs AAA on Keira St and her sister looks after the other 2 shops on Crown. Would have liked to have had the pleasure with Tina as she is a glamour.
    Oh yeah - and that body of hers stark naked!!! I'm hardening up at the memories....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sumi from PCD - best sex of my life, every session was better than the last. Straight up PSE

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by schloong View Post
    Oh yeah - and that body of hers stark naked!!! I'm hardening up at the memories....
    Her sister Amy is not that bad either. I’ve tried to have a session with her but a definite no from her what a pity.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Not the most memorable but the first time was the Golden Flower in Chippendale back in the early 2010s. Korean girl called Kara (number 100 on the lineup card) very sexy body (would almost say perfect) but a bit of a bitchy attitude. Still enjoyed her. Let my DATY and bum a ciggie off her afterwards. Think about her sometimes and whether she's still in country.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Riceking View Post
    Not the most memorable but the first time was the Golden Flower in Chippendale back in the early 2010s. Korean girl called Kara (number 100 on the lineup card) very sexy body (would almost say perfect) but a bit of a bitchy attitude. Still enjoyed her. Let my DATY and bum a ciggie off her afterwards. Think about her sometimes and whether she's still in country.
    I don't remember about Kara because I see Misha all the time and also July, she's tiny with tight pussy

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hanna from GF127/nadira

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by dr3w View Post
    I don't remember about Kara because I see Misha all the time and also July, she's tiny with tight pussy
    I wasn't sure if the place was still around or had the same ownership. Last I heard about that place was in the news years ago. I'm sure most people know the shocking story.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Misha from GF127 was definitely great! I wonder how she's doing now...she'd be turning 50 this year

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Not that long ago now, but Claire from 227 NSM. Never aligned rosterwise all of last year, and haven't seen her pop up since then. Anyone has intel would really be grateful thanks.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hmm. Justine from MAC, also Chloe from paddington. Memorable french lady.

Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617