Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: GIRLS YOU STILL THINK ABOUT... THE MOST MEMORABLE!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Fei Fei @ 5 star around 2005-2006...does anyone else remember her?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by ssss1965 View Post
    She was definitely someone who took great care of themselves physically and was in fantastic shape!

When I first started seeing her, she hinted that she was late 20's. But after seeing her quite a number of times and getting pretty familiar with each other (we went out for coffee a few times on her days off), she mentioned a few things about growing up in Korea that she couldn't have experienced unless she was much older. I know because I'm mid-40s and grew up in Korea. When I cautiously asked about this, and also mentioned I wasn't too fussed how old she was as I was about the same age, she told me she was born 1973.
    1973, at least I was banging her when she was in 30s, thanks for the comfort you've given me

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by ssss1965 View Post
    She was definitely someone who took great care of themselves physically and was in fantastic shape!

When I first started seeing her, she hinted that she was late 20's. But after seeing her quite a number of times and getting pretty familiar with each other (we went out for coffee a few times on her days off), she mentioned a few things about growing up in Korea that she couldn't have experienced unless she was much older. I know because I'm mid-40s and grew up in Korea. When I cautiously asked about this, and also mentioned I wasn't too fussed how old she was as I was about the same age, she told me she was born 1973.
    1973, at least I was banging her when she was in 30s, thanks for the comfort you've given me

Quote Originally Posted by Oto View Post
    Fei Fei @ 5 star around 2005-2006...does anyone else remember her?
    She’s back home in Malaysia and running a successful business. Happy girl now !

Oh sorry, wrong Fei Fei....
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Cherry @ 6 cleg around 2011-2012
    Hot tanned Korean 11/10

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Miss Milo from 5 Star. Then Moon from Bluemoon. Heard they both were still in Sydney?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by tojo View Post
    Yoko was awsome. I plowed through her, Lisa, Nana, and Sakura or regular occasions each week. I often wish there was a Tokyo Cats near me again.
    thats the only downside to Ginza, it's a bit out of the way compared to the TokyoCat's city apartment.
    but i guess when you become that big, you wouldnt be able to stay in city centre. not with Sydney rent!

I've had the pleasure of having double with Yoko and Sakura. it was magical!!

Hmmm ... Double at Ginza ... that reminded me of my time with Sophia and Snowy for my first double ever~~~ Ah, the memories ...
    Quote Originally Posted by hunglow View Post
    thats the only downside to Ginza, it's a bit out of the way compared to the TokyoCat's city apartment.
    but i guess when you become that big, you wouldnt be able to stay in city centre. not with Sydney rent!

I've had the pleasure of having double with Yoko and Sakura. it was magical!!
    Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

There was a girl on the scene just a few weeks ago, who was incredible, and had an incredibly short career. She was Sayuri at Summerville and Selena at Bella.
    I still think of her.
    Sigh...
    Does anyone know why she quit so suddenly? A bad punter? She seemed regretful when she told me she was leaving.
    Punting without a boat since 2001

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Well now that it’s confirmed that she is gorne... I’ve been thinking about this Korean girl a lot. The infamous: ANGELA@Ginza

Must have seen this girl about 8 times I reckon, one of the most frequently visited for me. 165cm or a bit shorter and a size5 petite skinny body with quite large D bolt-ons. Some would think that they look too big on her frame but I loved her tits.

No surgery to her face, in fact she didn’t look that Korean I reckon. Almond eyes, little nose and thin mouth. Loved her face.

This girl could handle me well and sometimes I would forego the cowgirl and just go straight to missionary or doggy with Angela. Her waist was tiny. I would cross thumbs on her back, grip her tight and either pound or grind into her nice and deep with my body real close, spooning hers.
    Will miss her...

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDipper View Post
    Well now that it’s confirmed that she is gorne... I’ve been thinking about this Korean girl a lot. The infamous: ANGELA@Ginza

Must have seen this girl about 8 times I reckon, one of the most frequently visited for me. 165cm or a bit shorter and a size5 petite skinny body with quite large D bolt-ons. Some would think that they look too big on her frame but I loved her tits.

No surgery to her face, in fact she didn’t look that Korean I reckon. Almond eyes, little nose and thin mouth. Loved her face.

This girl could handle me well and sometimes I would forego the cowgirl and just go straight to missionary or doggy with Angela. Her waist was tiny. I would cross thumbs on her back, grip her tight and either pound or grind into her nice and deep with my body real close, spooning hers. Will miss her...
    Yeah, she was sweet girl

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Prada at 6 Poplar - just the most amazing body slide

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Quote Originally Posted by opimrs View Post
    Prada at 6 Poplar - just the most amazing body slide
    I remember Prada. I saw her a number of times. When ever I asked her if she would like some DATY she always answered “yes” with this big smile on her face.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post
    I remember Prada. I saw her a number of times. When ever I asked her if she would like some DATY she always answered “yes” with this big smile on her face.
    Wasn't she just the best? Such a smooth pussy. Any idea where she is now?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Who remembers Porya at Moc

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    No idea where she is now, must be a couple of years since I’ve seen her. Not even sure if the shop is still there.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackToad View Post
    No idea where she is now, must be a couple of years since I’ve seen her. Not even sure if the shop is still there.
    Yes, a couple of years sounds right. The shop is still there, popped in just last week to see what's on offer, but the quality has gone downhill since the Prada days

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Littlewonder View Post
    Lilly at 533! Message is too short what a shame should be ok now!
    Ahh yessss. Lily was quite a pocket rocket. I still remember the tenderness with which she would suck the family jewels

The one I miss most was this Thai lady in a Massage shop in Newtown. After I saw her a few times there was nothing off the table so to speak. She did the best DT BBBJ I have ever experienced and absolutely loved Anal. We got a bit loud most times and were scolded (nicely) by the mamasan after the session. Sigh... Those were the days.

I guess the attraction there was that this was a Massage place and the sessions I enjoyed were better than most FS places and it was all about our mutual enjoyment rather than the additional tips.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Tiffany from Snow Lotus

Isis and Sharina from Kyoto

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The golden days of Emma, Lucy, Jennifer & Prada @ Poplar!

Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast