Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CRAZIEST EXPERIENCE with WL

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

CRAZIEST EXPERIENCE with WL

Sorry for flooding this forum lately. Guess I'm making up for lost time. I also want to type down some of these experiences before my mind is ripped of them from old age or they are buried under what lately feels like monotonous punts.

This one was also earlier in the punting career. I saw a fantastic pic of the tiny Sherina on the Kyoto206 roster, standing on a coffee table. That picture grabbed me instantly. After trying a few times, I got a booking. But when I saw her she wasn't nearly as small as I would have guessed. Later I found out that the girl I was about to get it on with was a different SHARINA, a taller but still super hot Thai girl who was later on the Ginza roster for while under a different name. Alas, I never got the pleasure to pleasure or be pleasured by hotsha19.

Nevertheless, this was to be a memorable punt. SHARINA, was quite tall with super long skinny legs and large D-cups. Face was pretty but looked like a bit of work had been done. She seemed and 'looked' experienced. But still quite young.

I was at full mast by the time I'd watched her walking up the stairs and when she took my pants off she actually gasped in surprise at my cock!

Bit of background: I'm ABC Asian and I look innocent, young and lean. In short I don't look like I would be packing any heat. But I've since discovered that there is some truth to all the lovely praise I get from MLs/WLs about my cock.

Anyways... She then reached into her bag and pulls out her phone, I thought to exchange numbers or something... But instead she aims it at my rocket and takes a fucking picture!

I freaked out.
    I couldn't have a picture of my cock on some WLs phone. So I may have been a little aggressive but I got her to delete it and delete from the deleted album. Crazy shit...

The sex was none to memorable.. Not now anyway. I do remember she put my hands behind her head during BBBJ and actually wanted me to be more aggressive with her.

The last memory that makes this experience weird was after I had just blown my load in cowgirl position. Was feeling great...

She looks in the mirror, this is while I'm still inside her and asks: "Do I look pretty?"
    I say, "hell ya...totally."
    She says: "I am ladyboy."

Time stands still and I can feel my balls just shrivel up. I'm like: "are you for real?!?" I'm still fucking inside her/him.
    She says: "just kidding!"
    Laughs it off and says: "ladyboys are so pretty."

The whole walk back to work I was scrutinizing my memory of that punt. Actually for days I was thinking about it...and not in a good way.

Did she have an Adam's apple?
    Was she hairy?
    Did she seem masculine in any way?

Crazy enuf?
    Sometimes I still wonder if I fucked a dude...

Banned
    It's only gay if you look him in the eye when his weiner is in your mouth brah, so either way you're in the clear.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    Not only did she fuck you physically she gave you a mindfuck as well, LOL!
    That Ladyboy joke is fucking funny!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Think I read an AR on her later on...that she had a quirky sense of humor. More like a bit sic.

Even after I saw rostered at Ginza later on. Couldn't bring myself to go there.

Description you gave at the beginning sounded LadyBoyish? lol
    KEEPING THE BASTARDS HONEST

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    I fucked a ladyboy by mistake once at 26 George St Granville.

Only realised when I was doing DATY as the pussy did not feel quite right.

Anyway....life is all about experiences I suppose.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post

This is gold !
    How many times did you make "her" cum, probably not the usual dozen, maybe just a half a dozen that time, LOL

hahahaha bigdipper I've had similar punts mate,

I had one where midway through some doggy with a shorthaired skinny chinese girl lacking curves, I started having thoughts that this is what what fucking a chinese bloke would be like.
    Really killed my boner.

Oh I've had a few WL's ask to take photos of my lil fella, I've always said no or wait until hes at full mast again (which seems to get lost in translation) but there were a few girls where I just went with it and said sure why not.

I did have another punt where the girl was supposedly korean but didn't really look like it and I started getting some ladyboy vibes which didn't go away and killed the punt

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Jesus... I actually kept replaying the punt in my head wondering if there was something different about her pussy. But it felt normal. Gave me some reassurance.

I guess a ladyboy pussy wouldn’t look or feel the same surely...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by harrycd View Post
    hahahaha bigdipper I've had similar punts mate,

Oh I've had a few WL's ask to take photos of my lil fella, I've always said no or wait until hes at full mast again (which seems to get lost in translation) but there were a few girls where I just went with it and said sure why not.
    Ahhh... so this has happened to other punters. Guess it’s an irrational fear or something. Last thing I’d want is for the pic to go viral somehow and the missus ends up seeing it!
    Hehe... imagine that.

Banned

That’s pretty f’d up if you’re telling the truth.

How does the shop manager or even the ladyboy not tell you ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by hotnite View Post
    That’s pretty f’d up if you’re telling the truth.

How does the shop manager or even the ladyboy not tell you ?
    I’m actually more curious about what that pussy looks and feels like?!?

Can’t be the same... can’t be.

Did you bring her to orgasm?

Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Did you bring her to orgasm?
    Who would CIM whom ?
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Senior Member(無間使者)

When I was in Thailand I was fascinated by post op lady boys.
    So I went to a ladyboy club and had a chat with one to understand what happens with them coverting penis to pussy.
    Basically she told me they take the penis and turn it inside out (rod gets turned into a tube) and shove it up inside of her so that she can have the same sort of sexual stimulation.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Funny post. Makes me never want to visit the place

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDickAsian View Post
    So I went to a ladyboy club and had a chat with one to understand what happens with them coverting penis to pussy.
    Basically she told me they take the penis and turn it inside out (rod gets turned into a tube) and shove it up inside of her so that she can have the same sort of sexual stimulation.
    Yeah... that can’t look or feel the same as a normal pussy... for sure. Basically you’re fucking an inverted cock.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDickAsian View Post
    Oh yeah there are plenty of videos on the procedure, I think I first saw it from that southpark episode where Mr Garrison gets a vag

Had a real oddball once at 359 Riley St, many moons ago to save current managemen'st face, rocked up picked a girl, non remarkable. once in the room she proceeded to go into the shower and start smelling the shower trap, no hint of disguise, blatantly bent right down there and was having a good ol whiff, I was thinking that she had thought I had done a shit or something, then that thought soon turned to thinking she was a total nut job.

She thought that there was a camera in there, filming up through the torrent of water streaming through as it woud do.

Started the session soon afterwoods. Very awkrard girl to say the least, had all these crazy ideas and what I beleived to be planned scenarios on her part as to how the punt should go, down to the minute.

I suggested that this didn't feel real good, amongst her constant jibber and eratic behaviour she relaxed for a minute,

Slowly we begain to engage in mutual foreplay and light conversation, I was stressed at the time and mentioned in conversation that my stresses were due to money and business dealings and yes, debts that had worn me down over a couple of slow months. She switched back to controlling the punt, got herself into a position that was almost impossible to penetrate her and says this gets her off, all the while telling me how her boss was due in within the hr and could help me out with my money problems.

Again I say this doesn't fell quite right, this girl has ripped off on a real tangent by now, 100 miles an hour, fuck me like this, SO GOOD, MY BOSS HELP YOU MONEY, NO FRET, HE COME SOON

I am thinking this is the worst punt ever, until, I am soon convinced.

She unravels herself from me, grabs phone and heads to shower with phone in hand, all the while putting fear into me by saying she can fix my fears in relation to my off handed comment about being stressed over what is now plastic paper. Full jibber and insanity.

This girl has now taken herself to the shower, makes the call to her boss? Or some ficticious character, rambling on about not only what she thought were real concerns for me, but all manner of things psychotic,, squats, then proceeds to dedicate into the shower trap whilst going ballistic banannas to what I beleive was an imaginary boss lord on the other end of the line.

I was up, dressed and high tailing the fuk outa there before her feaces hit the floor.

Goodnight Irene.

WTF
    KEEPING THE BASTARDS HONEST

Mr B, I think at least one of you were on drugs that night
    BTW I presume you meant "defecate" when you said "dedicate"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast