Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: EMMA @ Burwood 8

EMMA @ Burwood 8

Got a message recently while overseas from and old acquaintance that he had acquired the shop at Burwood. From the address, no.8 Railway Parade Burwood, I think it was formerly the massage shop Juliet ?

I have never punted at this premises, so I decided to pay my friend a visit yesterday while I was in town. Firstly, the address is just out of the busy shopping street, although the road traffic is dense, pedestrian traffic is not too bad. I’m quite familiar with Burwood, I know there is very scarce pedestrian traffic in the evening in that area, plenty of free street parking after 6pm, moreover, it’s only 3 minutes walk if you take the train, so it’s quite easy to get to.

I was greeted by my buddy at the door. After a brief chat in the waiting room, he led me to have a tour of the premises. It was obviously a massage joint before, with some big size massage tables with holes in some rooms, and I was told they still do RnT as well as FS. RnT is mainly serviced by caucasians while the Asian sweeties take care of FS which was the reason I was there !

There are seven rooms for now, more to come in the plan. The rooms are very spacious, some as big as hotel rooms, with generous inbuilt mirrors, clean and neat, feels really comfortable. Later on I felt even more comfortable with the girl I got, what a cutie !

Back to the waiting room, I was shown 5-6 girls on roster, they were all slim types and came in one by one with a big grin, it’s not hard to pick one because they fall in the categories I like. Save the best till last, I picked the last one called Emma whom the boss said was very popular.

Emma has a cute face, very beautiful white and smooth skin, full B+ cups natural breasts with pink nipples, nice and soft. Very slim body with flat tummy and long legs, and she knows how to make herself sexier.

Emma took my hand and led me upstairs to a big room with a two seater lounge. I sat down on the lounge to reply to some messages on the phone while she prepare the bed with fresh sheets. When she came back, she sat on the armrest of the lounge next to me, displaying her very smooth and white thigh at close distance, her very tight dress was so short her undies was visible. I ran my hand on her tigh to enjoy the smoothness of her skin, she moaned a bit and stooped down to kiss me. Still fully dressed but her white breasts was so alluring I moved my hand up to grab and fondle them under the bra, the kisses quickly turned into DFK while my hand kept exploring her body.

Gradually she brought her leg over and climbed on me, without interrupting the DFK, piece by piece she shed her clothes until she’s fully naked. It’s a clever routine, it gave me a hard on already holding a fully naked cutie while I’m still fully dressed. She rubbed her beautiful soft breasts on my face while my hands were playing on her bum and cracks. I know she had shower before so I lifted her up to line up her pussy to my face. She has a clean shaved pussy with slightly bigger labia, right there on the lounge, I ate her out to my heart’s content. She was squirming so much and finally she pleaded it’s her turn to eat me out. She just climbed down and opened my fly, ready to pull my little brother out for her enjoyment, but I stopped her and said we should have a shower first as I haven’t cleaned it all day.

Emma’s non-stop DFK really ticked all my boxes. During the shower, her mouth was glued to mine at all time while she cleaned me. In doing so, her body was also in full contact with mine, she used her boobs and thighs to work the lather all over me while her hands were busy entertaining my already awaken little brother. Finally she let go of my mouth and moved down to swallow my little brother, I do mean swallow because she took it all the way in ! When she pulled out for breath she looked up seductively then in again. Her BBBJ was soft and attentive, she achieved the maximum result by running her hands all over my body while BBBJing. I asked her if I could CIM which she said yes, but somehow I managed to hold myself together.

In bed, we started all over again, DFK, 69, various positions, you name it, all were done with such passion I forgot I was punting, during the vigorous punting and DFK, I even kissed her face ! Haha, it sounds lame kissing a girl’s face, but most WLs don’t like their face to be kissed and I rarely do so, because that could ruined her makeup and reveal some blemishes. But Emma is all natural, so she didn’t mind. It was a real encounter with a girlfriend !

Although I wanted a CIM finish, but I failed, going in and out of her was so enjoyable and under my control, I ended up finishing in missionary.

There’s not much time left with such a long fore play, so we went for the shower and still managed to have a hearty chat, she was so attentive even in chatting, Emma is a real sweetie to me !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Nice review Wilisno. This shop is charging $240 one hour Diamond which is a lot for Western Sydney when many shops nearby are $130 to $150 hour.

If they have good quality girls who provide good service then it may be sustainable but only time will tell.

I used to go a bit under the old owner. Lots of Caucasians doing massage and a few Asian girls doing FS as you say.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Great review will. My eyes is on this gem when the shop first open up few weeks ago . Emma does stood out no doubt she look tall nd slim ...a body looks more Korean to me than Chinese.

Nd how about that little cute Korean name crystal? That s shape body

Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    Nice review Wilisno. This shop is charging $240 one hour Diamond which is a lot for Western Sydney when many shops nearby are $130 to $150 hour.

If they have good quality girls who provide good service then it may be sustainable but only time will tell.

I used to go a bit under the old owner. Lots of Caucasians doing massage and a few Asian girls doing FS as you say.
    That shows you know very little about Burwood. Burwood punters are mainly well-to-do punters, not budget shop punters like you. A big percentage of agency customers are from that area, they won’t go to your budget shops !

If he couldn’t make it, it will be because he doesn’t have enough supply of good girls, not because of the price.

Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Great review will. My eyes is on this gem when the shop first open up few weeks ago . Emma does stood out no doubt she look tall nd slim ...a body looks more Korean to me than Chinese.

Nd how about that little cute Korean name crystal? That s shape body
    Didn’t see Crystal in the introduction.

Banned
    Thanks wilisno brother for your excellent AR for our top gal Emma ! Emma deserves this top review . She is on today , and off Friday n sat , will be back next Sunday. Welcome bookings for this sweetheart ! Thanks you for your value visit to Burwood 8! Booking line: 0488999345. Www.burwood8.com

Emma

Yeap, I can totally see that she is a Brother Wil kind of gal !

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Emma

Yeap, I can totally see that she is a Brother Wil kind of gal !
    The type that can turn my head in the street.

Nice AR bro ! I visited the shop yesterday and I have to say its really nice inside. Clean, tidy and really big rooms. Actually, I found out that a regular I use to see works there now hence the visit lol but yeah, its a nice shop. The receptionist is really pretty as well, not the guy but the girl haha.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I was there yesterday. I wish I could have chosen the receptionist instead

Quote Originally Posted by quackm2002 View Post
    I was there yesterday. I wish I could have chosen the receptionist instead
    OMG Bro, how hot is she ? She is really really beautiful. I would pay anything for an opportunity. Don't care how much she would charge lol.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy11 View Post
    OMG Bro, how hot is she ? She is really really beautiful. I would pay anything for an opportunity. Don't care how much she would charge lol.
    Worth a trip just for the receptionist lol

Haha yeah man she is. I actually asked if mamasan was available but was strictly told in a nice way she isn't a WL. Damn !!! It was worth a try hehehehe.

Haha yeah man she is. I actually asked if mamasan was available but was strictly told in a nice way she isn't a WL. Damn !!! It was worth a try hehehehe.
    Didn’t know there was a female mamasan !

Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Didn’t know there was a female mamasan !
    A girl friend of your mate ?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I fear there might be a bit of photoshopping going on with the website pictures. Hope I'm wrong 'cause most of them look delicious. Gotta check out this receptionist too!!

Hopefully balls deep inside an Asian girl
    Maybe if enough punters ask she will realise that there is a lot more money to be had as a WL than working on reception. (Or she will get annoyed and leave)

Wow ! Just notice another female receptionist name on the advertising post : Julia !

How many female receptionists are there ?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Wow ! Just notice another female receptionist name on the advertising post : Julia !

How many female receptionists are there ?
    TWO ;PPPPPPPPPPPPP

This is a massage shop that you might get some FS action?

Who said "If you want FS go to a FS shop"? I can't remember. ;-)

WayneK.
    Waynekerr by name, waynekerr by nature.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast