Thread: [J] Yuka - Cream of the Crop

[J] Yuka - Cream of the Crop

In the words of the late great Randy Savage
    I’m living in a nightmare. And I am the cream. The cream of the crop
    After struggling to decide between visiting Helen or Saya when 42 updated their roster with Yuka working on a weekend, I immediately booked her for the afternoon.
    I had previously seen Yuka a year ago in March 2018 but had been unable to see her again, funnily I had been complaining to Jessie that Yuka never works weekends

After arriving 20min early at 42 I walked past a stunning girl in casual clothes and skinny jeans arm in arm with some Chinese bloke, for a second I thought he had brought his gf along to 42 but he left via the stairs and I followed her towards the waiting rooms.
    I was met there by Helen who was wearing only her bra and panties who asked me if I had a booking, I was super tempted to just switch to see her as she looks a lot better then I remembered.

Anyway the actual reception bloke arrived and asked me to take a seat while waiting for Yuka, a few girls were walking past introducing themselves to other punters.
    I asked him for a lineup while I waited and he responded "sure let me leave the curtain open", over the next 15 min a grand total of 0 girls walked past
    lol

I did ask who the girl in jeans was informed that she was Chanel but she doesn't see non Asians. I laughed at this as the tone it was delivered seemed to imply she wouldn't see an ugly cunt like myself rather then as intended.
    Sadly I did double check with Jessie to see if there was some slim chance I could book her in the future, she only sees Chinese guys apparently

I was led to an empty room but asked to swap to one of the newer ones which are smaller but have a better shower setup.
    Yuka arrived shortly but sadly didn't recognise me, to be fair it was 12 months ago. She looked better than I remembered, not a head turner but still attractive.
    Long black hair with brown ends, natural C's as well.

After disrobing she led me to the shower where I probably had the longest and best shower part of any punt, she took her time cleaning herself and me with lots of DFK, bodyslides and pussyslides before moving onto a BBBJ.
    She did ask if I wanted to stay in the shower or move to the bed but I opted to stay in the shower longer as I was enjoying myself.

Eventually we moved to the bed for more DFK action along where I flipped her over and started with my mediocre DATY skills. She got into it and after a while I asked for a bbbj.

We grabbed a condom and started in cowgirl, she did mention that due to my size she wanted to go slowly. And while we did start very slowly there was a lot more movement from Yuka than I usually get from WLs
    She picked up the intensity and range of movement building up to a decent speed. Surprisingly I found that I was coming close to cumming which I never do in this position.
    I asked if she wanted to swap positions and she was very eager to do so as it was a bit of a struggle for her (Shes a trooper though)

We changed to missionary with lots of DFK, switching to her feet at my shoulders. Now I usually don't last at all in mish, not sure why but I can last for ages in most other positions.
    I moved her off the bed onto her knees where we switched to a fantastic BBBJ. I did ask her to tie her hair into a ponytail and I think I'll be requesting this from other long haired girls lol.
    She used a lot tongue and was very attentive but only managed to get halfway down in depth. It took me a while before I eventually blew my load in her mouth.
    Only my second time with CIM, the first time was also with Yuka a year ago but I was on my back on the bed where she finished me off, I think being on top is better for this, I might have to try it more often.

After cleaning up we cuddled on the bed for a while chatting about various things (mainly Japan lol) until my lil fella was ready for round 2.
    Yuka has great english and is a really sweet girl, genuine personality as well that makes for great GFE.

We discussed favourite positions before and while Cowgirl is her favourite she was hesitant to try due to my size so we were going to try it quite slowly. Sadly we had misjudged the time probably due to the extended shower part.
    I had mentioned that I tend to finish quickly in mish so Yuka suggested mish. It was quite vigorous due to time constraints and I was able to blow my load in only a few minutes.

In summary, I would HIGHLY recommend Yuka she provides 10/10 service really enthusiastically and without complaint. She is fairly submissive so you do have to take the lead but treat her well cunts shes a sweetheart.
    I dont want to think about other punters with her :/
    Appearance wise, I dunno if I want to rate her but lets just say she isn't the hottest girl, I would definitely still see her again if she is available on the weekend.

I didn't get a chance to see what some of the other Japanese girls look like based off pictures alone I'd want to see Saya, Miki and Ruri :/
    I'm just worried that they either wont live up to pics or not have great DFK / service. If they had half the service Yuka does that would be amazing.
    Saya's pic looks great, short haired with d cups, winning combo.

Also after seeing Helen again in person I definitely need to see her soon, also some Asian bro's need to do an AR of Chanel so I can live vicariously.

Bonus Video

LOL thanks for the review bro! Glad you're happy!

That bonus video made me snort my soda - cant stop laughing. 10/10 best AR video ever, would snort my soda again

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Great AR Harry,

She sounds awesome and I think you are a little bit in love with her.

From the photos I would say that Saya has B cups, not D.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    Great AR Harry,

She sounds awesome and I think you are a little bit in love with her.

From the photos I would say that Saya has B cups, not D.
    hahaha maybe just while writing that AR as it was just after my punt.
    I haven't seen Saya in person so you could be right.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Both helen n yuka are excellent they provide top service

Told ya' to keep an eye on here availability Harry

Glad you had a great time.

She may not grab you attention on the street, but she does most definitely in the room.

and yes, more a nice B creeper

Yuka is here today !!!

=)
    The Nightshade Establishment

2/42 Buffalo Road, Gladesville
    0498 100 011 || 02 9807 8825

thenightshade.com.au
    Wechat: thenightshade42

Saw Yuka again

Still brilliant,
    Sadly we did try doggy again but I'm too large for her so it was a struggle though she is a trooper.

I think I might try and look for a girl who is more PSE focused next and cant take handle "larger" guys.

Still a definite recommend

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey Harry saw Chanel of your brief mention in this report. You ain't missing out on anything. She's only working for money with service that has no heart. Looks don't even compare to the best girls. Must get myself to see Yuka.

Ahhh that sucks, Yuka, Helen lily and Mona all have great service

I do need to see them all again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thx for the review. Yuka is very good. Have seen her a few times recently. She’s great fun and very accommodating. Have to try your other recommendations.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yuka is one of my top five and every time when I am depressed or sad and needs a good release she delivered all the time and her personality is 11/10! Very accommodating and cheer me up all the fken time literally!

Yuka is here today !!!

thenightshade.com.au

Yuka is here today !!!

thenightshade.com.au