Thread: Amy - cute little pocket rocket

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.

Amy - cute little pocket rocket

Went to 7 Cowper St today and lucky me, Amy said hello and it was love at first sight. She is so cute, knee high to a grasshopper, 40 kgs, petite, so pretty, amazing body with enhanced firm C cups.

Amy stripped off and she has such incredible breasts. I am not usually a fan of enhanced breasts but hers are awesome and firm and I don't think I took my hands or lips off them the whole time. We showered together and I played with those amazing boobs and my cock was rock hard straight away.

Onto the bed and Amy likes to take control. She tells me to lie back and she spends a good 10 minutes on the cat bath. I play with her beautiful body as she licks and sucks me all over. I feel her trimmed pussy and it is wet but so tight. I insert a finger and finger fuck her as she licks me. Her waist is so small as is her pussy and I have a large cock so I was thinking I am never going to be able to fuck her. When I did get inside her it was a real struggle at first but her pussy stretched to match my cock and I then fucked the life out of her.

Anyway before that she offered me bbbj or cbj. I chose the former ( of course ) and Amy is a magnificent cock sucker. I will give her 8 out of 10. Two marks less than perfect as she does not use a lot of variety but seeing my cock inside such a cute girls mouth was worth the admission price alone.

Now to fucking her. Wow. That was incredible. Needed to go in slowly with plenty of lube on and initially my cock only went in halfway but she relaxed and pretty soon I was hammering away at her willing pussy like a jack hammer. Great fucking in mish, side saddle and then the highlight, lying down doggie as I reached around and played with those beautiful tits as I fucked her big time.

She was getting very vocal now and I wanted her on top so on she climbed and she gave me a good fuck in cowgirl but she tired quickly and asked me to fuck her.

I asked her to masturbate as I fucked her and she obliged and I could tell that she was getting close to orgasm. I laid her down, opened her legs wide and slowly licked her pussy until she exploded in a huge, squirmy, giggly orgasm.

We showered together and I praised her skills and she told me that I had given her a great orgasm which shook her whole body so she was happy.

Amy is a superstar. 10 out of 10 for cuteness, 10 out of 10 for attitude and 10 out of 10 for service.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Shop Owner
    Amy top sweet girlfriend service today
    On special now $80 for 30 minutes full service
    ​​​7 Cowper
    7 Cowper Street Granville NSW 2142
    Landline: 0426629688 / 0296377922
    Sun to Thur:10am to 12am, Fri & Sat: 10am to 2am

http://7cowper.com.au/
    Special $100 for 30 minutes full service

Aus99 reviews

Shop Owner
    Amy top sweet girlfriend service