Thread: PAULINA~ Aims to please!

PAULINA~ Aims to please!

This afternoon I had the quick pleasure of trying out Paulina.
    This soft spoken slim build, pleasant girl is all go to woah! Her soft demeanour and hot lil' 22 years young body is a sure winner! With a simple yet yummy little brush bush is even worth sinking one's teeth into!
    The session was straight into BBBJB with no time wasting AT ALL! This girl gets to the crux of the situation in seconds flat! The bed pillow on the floor and her on her knees with mouth open and Mr Stiffy (pretty much was already half there after seeing her naked!) pops straight into her wet hot waiting gob!
    Paulina goes into fucking overdrive bobbing on my shaft like there's no tomorrow! I had to tell her to slow the fuck down! Focus and suck deeply and slowly, otherwise Mr Stiffy will explode in 60 seconds! She listened and followed instructions.
    I basically stood there for like 10 minutes having my cock sucked into heavenly states of pleasure whilst she nibbled my shaft, sucked the tip and gently bit down on the sides. it was fucking great! Enough of the cock sucking thing! I laid her on the bed's edge (I love this), spread her legs widely and shoved it in there! It was tight and I hammered that 22 yr young pussy for another 15 minutes. Until I demanded doggy please. She obliged and off we went. I almost deposited my load there n then cause she was so damn tight from this angle! After i withdrew......pussy fart central! Not so glamorous for the poor lass. Obscenities aside.......back into BBBJB onthe floor pillow..........Fuck this is great!
    Eventually I felt the rise of pressure .... I laid on the bed aka Starfish and Paulina finished the job to a T taking me in her stride CIM.
    What a trooper!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Paulina always seems to get great reviews
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Very nice! I love CIM. She looks young in the photo. I will definitely be trying her out soon!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    CIM is good as long as they dont run to the loo as if you are radioactive
    Best if they spit into a tissue next to you rather than ruin the moment with the loo rush if u know what i mean

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes I know what you're saying.
    But you know what. I wouldn't want my own spunk in my mouth so why would I care if she spits it out.
    She's done me a great favour as most girls in $150 shops won't do CIM.
    So no need to feel like she's ruining the moment.
    Just be grateful for what you have.
    Sure if she's willing to swallow it I'd love to watch but if not, it's no big deal

Quote Originally Posted by kotter View Post
    CIM is good as long as they dont run to the loo as if you are radioactive
    Best if they spit into a tissue next to you rather than ruin the moment with the loo rush if u know what i mean

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Im just saying CIM is great if done properly
    Im not saying swallow, Im just saying its better if done without running to bathroom with loud coughing
    Paulina sounds great though

Junior Member(有D料到)
    do you actually think she is 22 yrs old??