Wendy & Eva – Double the love

Well it’s summer time, there’s a warm feeling in the air, lots of young ladies walking about looking fine, it’s at times like these that a young Toad’s feelings turn to love. In fact, I have so much love that one woman is just not enough for me. Having that special feeling inside me I check Paddo’s roster and book in Wendy and Eva for a double session.

I arrive at Paddington and the mamasan at the reception calls Eva.

Eva
Nationality: Chinese
English: Poor
Breasts: natural b-cups
Services: BBBJ, DATY, massage, shower together, fucking, kissing

Eva takes my hand and leads me into the room. The room itself is nice and big, very large shower area in the corner with a blow-up massage bed. Eva and I take a shower together then she asks me to lay down on the blow-up mattress where she gives me a B2B massage. It’s during the massage that my second WL walks in. Her name is Wendy:

Wendy
Nationality: Singapore
English: Good
Breasts: natural d-cups, nice large nipples
Services: BBBJ, DATY, massage, shower together, fucking, kissing, CIM (with tip)

ProTip: I’m glad Wendy can speak English well because Eva doesn’t seem to know any English at all. In a double session there’s a lot more communication/co-ordination involved so it’s good to have at least one girl who knows your language.

Wendy takes off her clothes revealing a nice pair of natural d-cups. She then takes over from Eva and gives me a nice B2B massage front and back. There’s also a fair bit of pussy slide involved – nice feeling Wendy’s stubbly public hair rubbing against my stiff cock.
After the massage all three of us take another shower together, Eva can’t resist sucking my erect cock during the shower whilst I kiss Wendy on her soft lips.

All three of us dry off and we move to the bed. Eva continues to deliver a very pleasant BBBJ whilst I continue kissing Wendy. I ask Wendy if she would like to lick my balls, as it turns out Wendy loves balls. Whilst Eva continues BBBJ Wendy sucks and licks my balls. Double the pleasure. I then swap the girls around and get to experience Wendy’s BBBJ.

I move onto a bit of DATY on both girls and then we move on to fucking. I start with Wendy in missionary position whilst continuing DATY on Eva. The then swap over and I fuck Eva.

Side note: Condom swapping is necessary in between girls but doesn’t interrupt the session too much. As a rule I try to minimise condom swapping as it can kill your little bro – in this session I think I used 3 condoms – 2 swaps – with little bro holding up well. The girls helped.

Side note2: The girls don’t like it if you move from DATY on one girl directly to kissing on the other girl. I guess it’s the taste or something! We had a bit of a joke about this.

I move back to fucking Wendy and I ask her if CIM was on the menu. She said ok – with $50 tip. I of course accept and 5 minutes later I cum in Wendy’s mouth.
We finish up with another shower, Wendy compliments me on my DATY and gives my little bro a good bye kiss.

Total cost of 1 hour session:
Eva: $200
Wendy: $200 + $50 tip
Total = $450 (btw - this is my most expensive punt ever)

Conclusion: Good double session at a reasonable price. Both girls are attractive and performed well. Brothel has good facilities. If summer also makes you feel the love what better way to express that love than at Paddo.

B. Toad