Thread: Sugar - you are my babe!! 重庆妹,刚到悉尼。年轻貌美。身材正。皮肤雪滑。难忘!!

Senior Member(無間使者)

Sugar - you are my babe!! 重庆妹,刚到悉尼。年轻貌美。身材正。皮肤雪滑。难忘!!

Girl's Name : Sugar

Shop : 45 George

Date of Visit : 14 August, 2017

Rates : $110/30min (Gold class)

Size/look : slim body, medium boobs (34 C - enhanced ), medium bums (est 35 in), slim waist (est 26 in) , size 6, about 160 cm tall, white smooth skin, Very pretty, friendly. medium wavy hair.

Roster: daily

Ethnicity : Chinese (Chongqing)

Services Provided : CBJ, cat-bath, FS

Value for money : good value

Review:

Last Monday, I was in Parramatta area, and after I finished my tasks, I went into this shop without any booking. Jason, my good receptionist friend, was on duty. He recommended me to try Sugar, a new girl recently arrived Sydney.

Very soon, Sugar came to say hello. She looked very pretty and sexy. She wore a black bikini, with a black see-through gown on top. Her curvy body could be easily seen. She has very charming smiles. I took her for 30 min.

Inside her room, I looked at her more closely. Her facial features are very nice and perfect. Her body is slim. She told me that she is from Chongqing. We spoke in Putonghua. She told me she just arrived recently.

She had shower with me and gave me a very thorough cleaning. I like her snow-white skin, very smooth.

After shower, we lay down in bed and she gave me cat-bath and CBJ. Both things were done very professionally. After my dick got hard, I asked her to start on top first. Once inside, my dick's feeling was sensational. Her pussy was very tight. She is a good rider.

Next I went on top. She moaned a lot, volume very low though. She used her warm soft hands to wrap my body tightly while I was fucking her. She had very strong reaction. The feeling was really wonderful.

Her rear view was very nice, so I changed to doggy afterwards. I banged her pussy from behind hard and fast. Her snow-white bums and slim waist really excited me. Very soon, I came and felt happy and satisfied.

Sugar went to shower with me again. She is such a nice angel, and really hard to forget.

This shop has recently got a lot of pretty young girls from Chongqing and Sichuan. I found there were many Chinese customers in the shop when I was there. Perhaps they are also after these pretty young chicks. I would definitely return to try the girls whom I tried recently very soon. Each of the girls whom I tried recently are all top grade girls, I must say so.

Banned
    To all bros,

we are now running a new exciting day time promotion every day from 10am - 6am

just walk in and tell us you have seen our advertising about this special promotion and you will get this great offer

That's not all... you can even get an additional $10 discount by simply just writing us a review

and you will receive a code from us that will allow you to have $10 discount on your next stay with us

Which means if you wrote us a review and come in during the day..

you can get a full service from us just $60/30mins

Full Service Prices

Day Time promotion 10am - 6pm

Standard Class Girls

30MINS ~ $70

45MINS ~ $100

60MINS ~ $130

Gold Class Girls

30MINS ~ $90

45MINS ~ $130

60MINS ~ $170
    Last edited by 45George; 21-02-2018 at 08:21 PM.

Banned
    Day time special promotion full service

From only $60 ~ 30mins Full Service.