Thread: It’s Fri-yay, it’s Ginza and I am on a punt for a Cookie > Lala Time

It’s Fri-yay, it’s Ginza and I am on a punt for a Cookie > Lala Time

2018 February 9th Friday

C-girl Cookie; C-girl Lala
    30mins Diamond; 30mins Diamond
    Prices on website

It’s Fri-yay, it’s Ginza and I am on a punt for a Cookie > Lala Time

Prologue
    After a few weeks away from Ginza (sadly), having had my last punt with K-girl Hyorim at N5M (proudly). Interesting girl, young at 23-24, still texting in Korean and apparently, she’s up for going the mile with me the next time I see, just because she “likes” me and feels “comfortable” with me. Well, I shall see. Not this week. Not today. But another time. And if she holds true to her word, then it would certainly entice me to write a rather nicer story than what I’ve written of her before.

In any case, it’s Fri-yay. It’s fuck-day. And a day of return to the glorious and great Ginza Club. Downside? No doubles. Yes, Snowy is still there. But no, Sophia is not. But, then of course, I needed Sophia for it to work since I’ve already become acquainted with her before. I truly wish her an advanced Happy Valentine’s Day and a Happy Chinese New Year during her time back home. The last text from her: a gif emoticon of a ‘girl kissing the boy’. Very GFE-ish. And of course, I’ll see to another full-on round of a Sophia-Snowy double once more to come. Both the full hour or more. Upside? New tastes to sample. New pussies to appreciate. New beauties to feast my eyes on. New girls to release my hands their freedom to feel their succulent bodies. For this fuck-day, I have chosen, with great difficulty, Cookie followed by Lala. Oh, and I brought a workmate who wanted to try out Alin for a full hour. Good man. Apparently, he’s never been to Ginza before (not sure he’s punted any where, for that matter, I think?). He’s locked his eyes onto Alin. He shouts any interesting “story”, and I’ll be sure to make a note of it ... somewhere. My original choice was to go Lala>Cookie, but yeah, he said to go Cookie>Lala. Ultimately it was a spot-on judgement.

Bookings arranged the day and two before, I don’t think it is ever any easy for the Ginza staff to manage their booking schedule system with such a popular and busy shop. I reckon it would be best to go high-tech with their electronic booking systems. In any case, all three girls Cookie, Lala and Alin have been locked. I look forward to engaging with my Cookie and Lala moments, whereas I am sure my friend will do as well with his Alin moments. Drove down to Ginza after work, all fired up with anticipation. Mine probably more than his, since I’m the story writer. He seriously thinks I can’t do 2 or more girls in a single day. I assure him. I can .... if my wallet lets me. And I assured him he can as well. If his confidence lets him. Parking is a bitch as usual, in that it would never be easy to score a space straight from the first turn left into the road, as it had been my first time to Ginza. Squeezed in one right at the turn, but the pole stands half the car. Got out and had a quick around and found a much easier spot. Scored. Nice for a second time there. Walked, with patience (well, I did), into Ginza and all necessary info imparted. The good man and cute little girl receptionist behind the reception whose names I’ve never caught. And then the wait. In the waiting room. I would not care not bother speaking further on such uninteresting notions. It benefits no one. To wait around 15 minutes was worth the wait for me. Announcements chucked out and it was time for the moments.

“Good luck, mate. Don’t worry if you can’t fuck her well. She’ll probably fuck you better than you could fuck her.”

“... really?”

(…. Well, yes. At least to me, Sophia and Snowy did)
    And they did. And I’ll remember them for that forever ... at the back of my mind and deep in my memories. Unless it gets a lot wilder than that, the next time they both come back in play. All necessary booking confirmations made. All necessary payments made. That is, I paid for mine, and he paid for his. No freaking way would I pay for others. Though, I wouldn’t mind others paying for mine to put stories out for pleasure reading. Only to girls of spectacular tastes to my preference, of course. Which is limited at best. I am rather pessimistic.

First up: Cookie
    Just thinking about this girl from what I saw of her pictures and mini vid-clips just makes me get a boner anytime. Sure, it's been a week since I last fucked or wanked off, but I can't help the thought that I'll probably blow my load fucking her mouth in the shower. Costly. Both in spent load and cash requirements. Hell, if it happens, then all the easier to clean up there and then and get down to the main business on the bed, couch, standing mode or whatever. A dream.

And now the moment I patiently waited for. On the way to room #2, some 3 flights of stairs up. The approach to that whom would be: Cookie. Sure, the pics of her were quite dreamy, but aren't they always? A lot of girls wants their pics to look stunning, no doubt. A few knocks on the door, and the door slowly opens. A girl my height. Face somewhat rounder than the anime sharpness of the jawline her pics depicted. It was the angle. In a way, she does look rather like a one of those little anime girly characters. Cute, and still exudes beauty. And her perky and round breasts I clearly see behind her tight white laced nightwear. A little long in my opinion, considering she's still shorter than I was. And the room was quite nice. Well decorated. The shower wall tiles I really liked. And a wallpaper behind the round bed I gave much appreciation to. One of those hentai pics. And here she is. Cookie. A cookie for me to devour. Cookie walks up, pleasantries of the lips exchanged, the feelings from our embrace, not to mention I could feel her tits pressed to my back when I had to quickly answer a few work emails on my phone. Fucking work stuff. Phone down and blocked. Cookie time. Her English devoid of any possible conversation, but there she is throwing kisses and embraces every chance she gets. Her eyes as if to say: ‘don’t speak, just fuck me crazy’.

All stripped down, I noticed her breasts were enhanced, but they aren’t rock solid. Quite soft. Really great shape. And damn, they’re rather a nice set of pointy tits you would want to suck on like chuppa chups. Into the shower, Cookie does try her best to speak in sentences, and I admired her effort to do so. She washes me down, and she washes my ass with great care. Oh, my. I think she is going to do that ass tongue-drilling thing. I’m not quite the fan and I still don’t understand what purpose that really serves. Facing Cookie, I look her up and down …. well, more like down and ‘downer’. When she got off her heels, she dropped down something like another 10cms.

“Oh, so small and cute”

“Thank you” she says.

Tiny thing she is, lol. As she continues to wash me, she washes my cock well. She exclaims it’s large. I don’t think so. Just average. She is rather small in height and size herself anyway. All dried up and onto the bed. There I see a ceiling mirror again. Splendid. Although I suspect every room probably has a ceiling mirror in them. Cookie approaches and throws a few kisses and gets our tongues wetting each other’s. Catbath from the side and I see her ass perked up. My hand waste no time and is already rummaging her butt and pussy. Nice. And a small pussy from the feel of it. After moments of catbath she proceeds to BBBJ me. As it was in the shower, her BBBJ was sensual. I confess she nearly did make me blow my load in the shower, but I did manage to persevere. Barely. Her BBBJ was very nice. Wet, warm and sensual. Stroking her tongue up and down one side and she has my cock in her mouth. Pity she couldn’t get it all in but, still very nice. Eye-contact. Now, that was something. As she goes on to BBBJ me, she would lock her eyes on me. Her pretty face with my cock in her mouth. Fuck. And she doesn’t just stop there. She’ll continue to rotate from end to end at 180 degrees. Occasionally flashing her nice pussy at me. I did not want to put her into 69, because I know for definite that I would blow my load into her mouth if we did. With a small girl, it is a definite thing for me. Maybe if it was an hour, then yes, I suppose I would 69 the girl until I CIM’ed her.

Next up from all that wonderful BBBJ, she goes to kissing me. Once second later, she pulls out something from under the pillow. ‘What the fuck is that?’, I thought to myself. It looked like some bluish glowing liquid in a tube. I didn’t hear her properly, but I thought she blurted one thing out: “ass”. Oh, fuck. The ‘ass thing’. Fine, fine I’ll give this a shot. For the last time, because I swear I do not know what the fuck this does for me. It’s just all weird and strange and ... “gay-ish”. My apologies, but I meant no offense to gays and girls that does this. Or to guys to likes it regardless. Strangely, Cookie doesn’t get me to flip over. She wiggles her way under on of my leg and sort of has me on my side, and after putting whatever that bluish liquid stuff was she proceeds to lick my ass in that position. That is some serious acrobatic shit of a position Cookie has us there. A light and cool and tingly sensation can be felt. There a I have this little girl licking my as and the base of my scrotum sack. And yes, I could feel her trying to drill her tongue into my ass with some force. Naturally, I did put up a bit of resistance to that. But, in any case, I assumed one who is sensitive to this would probably blow his load from it. Alas, this was not so for me. After she spent some moments on that ass-drilling shit. Her cleans up and proceeds to what I like best of the two. BBBJ. But enough of this. I wanted to fuck her. So, I had her to lie back and got the rubbers to the side to prepare for the fuck. However, I wanted to have a taste of this “cookie”. Opened her legs to reveal this pussy of hers. Not completely shaven. Not completely bushy. More like a light scrub. And, my head goes down between her legs. Tongue to her clit as a I massage it. Tongue to the sides of her pussy. And, tongue ever so slighting into her pussy to scoop up her juices. DATY’ing as I like it best on a girl like her. Her moans are getting heavier. Louder. Breathing fast. Quivering. As I continue to DATY her, I grab hold of her butt from underneath to elevate her to position her pussy higher for me to devour on. Moments later from all the tongue-stroking on and in her pussy, her juices are just pouring down my chin. Good, good, good. Wiped up her juices off my chin and she sat up to do the honours of getting the rubbers on. Pinned her down, and proceeded to go mish first. And in I went. Nicely tight. Nicely wet as it goes in easily. But, no, I won’t go halfway in. I’ll risk going all the way. And so, on the second thrust I pushed in all the way to the base of my cock. Cookie’s eyes widened, A gasp escaped her lips. Her hands suddenly grabbing me. The tip of my cock banging against her cervix. Good, good, good. I kept the thrusts up and went a little more speed. Fucking this little Cookie beneath me. Occasionally licking the side of the nape of her neck. Occasionally kissing. Occasionally fondling her lovely tits with one hand. Pressed down onto her as I turn to my side a little, I continue fuck this girl. Sucking on her pointy tits, rubbing her clit and watching her pretty face squirm in all the pleasure of me pounding her. Pulled out and had her to her side, and as I laid behind her I went in side-doggying her. One hand fondling her tits and clit, the other holding onto her neck and shoulder. Fuck. Fucking this little Cookie was fucking sensational. Enough of this, I wanted to finish with a girl on top the next round, and so Cookie was it. After fucking her for some 15minutes in different positions, I had Cookie to come on top and ride me. Far out! That was a very fucking nice view. She’s got a great set of love-handles for me to grab a hold of and guide her motions. As she CGs me, she’s fondling with her tits. I assist. One hand down behind to cusp her butt cheek, I feel all her juices all over her butt and my hand. Cookie rode and rode me. And she rode me so well, I could feel my cock banging along her cervix. Her breathing gets heavier, her moans gets louder, and the surge I feel to blow my load comes closer. Fuck this. As I feel more load coming I grab hold of her love-handles and guide her to ride me harder, Cookie’s locked onto mine. I couldn’t hold it anymore and just blew my load into her. Shit, so much unloaded. When I let go, she kept her eyes into mine. She kept on riding me. Slowly and softly. For even just a few more seconds. Feeling so much juices flowed out onto me, everything felt so wet between our legs. I had to stop her gyrating on me and to get off me. Rubbers were quite loaded. That was a good fuck. And I love cumming when the girl is on top. Especially when it’s a much smaller girl in height than I am.

Time exceeding the mark, we had to shower up quickly. My legs were so wobbly when I got off the bed. Cookie still played with my cock in the shower, but no.

One: no time

Two: I must fuck another girl

As I dressed up, we exchanged pleasantries and Cookie continues to want to kiss and embrace. Bye, Cookie. You were one delicious little ‘cookie’ indeed! Probably a little over 30 minutes, but all was fine with this little Cookie. “Xie Xie” and Gong Xi Fai Chai~~ Out the door, took a deep breath, and my legs slightly shaky down the stairs. Had to take a cup of chilled water from the fountain in the waiting room.

Second up: Lala
    After a few minutes of resting on the comfortable sofa, an announcement goes off. ‘fuck. Already?’, I say in mind. The little receptionist girl directs me to another section of the building, of which I have not ventured to yet. Room #7, up an even steeper flight set of stairs. And, before this door I wish to myself that I would have 10 minutes to rest in between. Knock, knock I lightly tap on the door. A response comes to my anticipation of a girl this time whom would be my height. Being pessimistic, I don’t prefer girls taller than I, for I would feel small and shorter than I already am. The door opens, and Lala beckons me in. A bunny costume. A costume to depict she wants to play well. Bunny ears adorns her head, flowed with long black hair. A pretty face that I thought she looks like some actress I cannot place the name of. A mole to the side of her eye. A very bright smile. Pulling me in, she’s all kisses and hugs. Oh, dear. I’m up for a horny one. When she turns, that bunny suit of hers expose her ass. Very fine. She’s also quite leggy. Lala does try to speak English, albeit broken. Pleasantries quickly exposed, Lala just wants to get into it. Not like some “rushed” intro. But more like a girl who hasn’t had a fresh man for a change and wants to be fucked because she needs it badly. Her tongue violates mine. Her hands violate my body. Her eyes are luring and drawing mine into her. She wastes no time to have me watch her reveal her body freed of her tight-wrapping and skimpy bunny costume. Breasts at C-cup. Enhanced. Still a nice set of tits of light pinkish like colour adorns her breasts. Lest the lights of the room deceive my eyes. Only this time, this room is slightly larger, and exudes the renaissance them from what the artwork of the ceiling reveals. Cookie’s room was asian in theme. Lala’s room, the renaissance them. And as expected, a ceiling mirror atop the round bed. I admit now that this establishment has had its rooms individually well planned and well themed. Oh, and she is actually a bit shorter than I am when she got off her heels.

Into the shower we wash up. Lala kisses as she washes me. Lala teases as she washes me. She asks me if I like the ‘ass licking’ thing. I say no. But, as I am tired from a fucked up day at work, and having had quite a bit of energy sucked out by Cookie earlier, I did say that I would love a massage. She smiles and obliges. Of course, that was only to bide time to pass so I could at least recuperate a bit more. Dried up, she asks me if I would like for her to wear these black stockings, tied to some sort of hip hugging lace. Absolutely, be my guest. I knew full well this girl seems to love to play. And play well. But, on the bed, when she kindly met my request, she does surprisingly massage well. I swear I could have just wanted to sleep right there with that massage going about. A few minutes of that was just not enough in any way. Was she an ML before? I have no idea. Even as she was massaging my back, I could feel that she was pressing and rubbing her tits up and down my butt and legs. That very short moment was like an ML-WL combo in play. Moments later, Lala has me turned over. She leans closer and starts to kiss me. Her tongue teasingly in and around my tongue. She smiles at me and says in broken English:

“I like you kiss”

“huh?”, I pondered.

“Oh, you mean you like kissing me?”, I corrected

“Yes”, she confirmed softly and shyly.

All the while her hand was stroking my cock. As she goes down onto catbath’ing me, she engages in BBBJ. Fuck, she takes it all in and she forces herself to mouth it right down to the base. Even with my cock in her mouth, she gyrates her tongue along the shaft of my cock. She is experienced. Very experienced. And I so enjoyed the view as well. If I had neither fucked a girl before her or fucked/wanked for a few weeks prior, I swear I could blow my load down her throat in a matter of seconds … if she does swallow, that is. But, I dare not ask if she can. In the pleasurable moments of her BBBJ, she kindly asks me a few questions:

“Do you like hot and cold on?”, pointing to my cock with a smile.

“Oh, Ice-Fire? Okay”, I smile back

“Please wait me half minute”, she beckons.

I obliged. Details of this, I omit from in my attempt to make my AR shorter, Lala gives me the Ice-Fire BBBJ. It’s not too bad. Technically it would work best if you use an actual ice cube and bearable-heated water. But, what comes next, that was something I have not had in a while. Pussy-sliding~~~~~~ My favourite. After some kissing, Lala sneakily positions her on top of me. Her legs wide open and her pelvis inching closer to my cock. As Lala has her tongue in my mouth, I feel her slowly running her clit up my cock. And as she moves slowly up, she sits to engage in the ever so desired pussy-sliding. Fantastic view that matches the fantastic feeling. She has her eyes closed. But when she opens them, she turns to see herself in the wall mirror, watching herself riding along the length the shaft of my cock. It seems that Lala takes much pleasure in sexual acts. Even more to feel and watch herself doing so. I do recall some others saying that this girl loves sex. I believe there is truth in that. As she looks at herself, and as I take pleasure in watching her do so, I take enjoyment of her pussy-sliding me. Up and down. Pussy becoming wetter. Her breathing I hear building up. I catch a glimpse of the clock on the wall. Fuck, is it almost time?? As much as I love her pussy-sliding, I wanted to at least get one in to fuck this girl. Tapped her and pointed to the rubbers. On it goes, and she gets herself on my cock. Nice. Very nice. Her English isn’t just broken English. It’s apparently ‘sex’ English. She’ll blurt things out every now and then. ‘Fuck’, ‘big’, etc. Come to think of it …. I think “big” also means “average” to girls like these. Anyway, her CG was not bad at all. With the light behind her back, I wanted to see her well. Got her off and lain back. I sat positioned up close to fuck her in ‘jackhammer’. It was sensational pounding her repeatedly this way! But, what else does Lala do? She rubs her clit and fondles her tits. Her eyes quiver at me. And she blurts out in broken English, over and over:

“I cum! I want cum! I want cum! I Cumming!”

I am making her cum, and she wants to cum? I happily obliged. And so, I obliged and picked up the pace as cock grated along the roof of her pelvic. Her breathing got fast and heavier, and I took so much pleasure in watching her expression and the way she could talk dirty. I don’t think she lasted long when I pounded her in ‘Jackhammer’. But, no. I’m not done yet. I leaned onto her closer and fucked her again in missionary. Kisses to her neck. Kisses to her lips. Flipped her over to fuck her doggy. Juices drenched. As I pounded her and pounded her, she moans over and over. Pressed her down flat to fuck her in the ‘Jockey’ position. Fine ass she’s got. Lala’s hands clenched. Sweat flowing down my face. I think I could go on and on fucking Lala to kingdom come. If anything, she’s a great fuck. But, seriously what killed my mood a few times then was the buzzer going off. It doesn’t seem we realised the time was going way over the mark. And, I forgot my friend had also come along and must have been waiting outside, since I was the one driving. I don’t think I could blow my load any sooner because it seemed like I wanted to fuck and fuck Lala senselessly. I abruptly stopped, with so much hesitation, and begged forgiveness of Lala. I had to leave. I did assure her and say that 30 minutes is a stupid choice. 1 hour or more is the better choice. Lala was hesitant to let me stop fucking her, but I couldn’t help but notice the clock. Washed up, and I reassured Lala she was so good in her service. Dressed up, and I imparted some tip as apologies for stopping halfway in fucking her. Of course, she resisted but then I said the “Gong Xi Fai Cai” thing. As I moved to the door, Lala is holding onto me trying to kiss me, her eyes longing at me. Lala, I would stay and would happily fuck you repeatedly, but next time I go solo.
    In the end, it was a good choice to have Lala second. A bad choice to go at it with the measly 30-minute option with this horny vixen. In fact, I think anyone would have to go 1 hour with any of the PSE type girls at Ginza. Maybe more if they are a mix.

Epilogue

Out the room, I happily escape her clutches. I must have been like a sex doll for her to take pleasure from. Only difference was, my legs were even more shakier. Even had to hold onto the hand rail as I go down the stairs. Walked a tad bit slower and a somewhat wobbly. The little receptionist girl saw me, and gasped before letting out a cute-ish giggle. My friend out there waiting impatiently, couldn’t help but laugh and point at the way I was walking.

“…… dude, I am so fucked.”

And that I was. Fucked well with 2 girls: Cookie and Lala.

Oh, by the way, apparently my friend said Alin had him get it off 3 times in their 1 hour session. So ………….. I need to try out Alin.

Cheers.

(A&L, I know you sent that PM early this morning wanting to hear word about my session, but I hope you didn't wait too long for this report, lol~~)

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Great review Omni

I read every word of it and lived every second.

Nice work. You write a great story my friend.

Now about that Ginza MFFFF you were going to do......
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    haha... sensational stuff Omni!! Now you know why I am hooked on Lala !!! Oh.. had session number 26 with her today !!
    If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

--------------------------------------------------------------

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    A&L

26 multiplied by $300 = $7,800

How much is a good wedding and engagement ring !!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OmniMime View Post
    The ‘ass thing’. Fine, fine I’ll give this a shot. For the last time, because I swear I do not know what the fuck this does for me. It’s just all weird and strange and ... “gay-ish”. My apologies, but I meant no offense to gays and girls that does this. Or to guys to likes it regardless.
    lol... this is my exact experience.. Lala has tried a number of times to get me to do this, but I found nothing gets rid of my boner quicker than feeling gay.. my apologies to all those as well..but so much so, that I sometimes have trouble even continuing the session...

Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    A&L

Hey BC... I reckon I could do a lot worse in life than this....
    If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

Great review Omni

I read every word of it and lived every second.

Nice work. You write a great story my friend.

Now about that Ginza MFFFF you were going to do......
    Thanks, BC. Although the story looks a bit like a rushed version here and there.

MFFFF? .............. yeah, no. I admit, I ain't rich enough to take a punt at that kind of cost. I would definitely be able to write a great story on that, if I my wallet could let me, lol~~

Quote Originally Posted by Assandlegs View Post
    haha... sensational stuff Omni!! Now you know why I am hooked on Lala !!! Oh.. had session number 26 with her today !!
    Far out~~ 26th? Just pop the "WYMM" question, mate!

A&L

That is a very good point. Kind of reminds me of Cisco with his Kay. Brings memories of reading great stories. Used to love the constant reports from other great writers like Cisco, Caffrey, Rooter, etc.

.....I need to learn how to put several related quotes together

But, yes. A&L should try and pop the Q on her.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    LOL that's a very long review. How do you remember all details. Do you bring a notebook with you and write you down your thoughts while fucking girls?
    Usually I lose my mood after 1st shot, but sometimes got a second session on the same day too, it's always great.

Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    LOL that's a very wrong review. How do you remember all details. Do you bring a notebook with you and write you down your thoughts while fucking girls?
    Usually I lose my mood after 1st shot, but sometimes got a second session on the same day too, it's always great.
    Lol~~ not sure what the exact word is for it, but I think it is something similar to 'photographic memory' recollection. Most of the time, I write down the prefaces first along with jots of thoughts of the impending moment leading up to a certain point prior to getting to the point. Everything within that gets edited if it changed post-written.

In between, during waiting time or on your way home, you write down key points such as, for example:

- room number
    - particular features of the girl(s)
    - room features
    - key sex positions

From that, you extrapolate the rest of the details of the memories that gets cued. Usually when you've developed the trait of 'attention to details' from work or the like, you'll end up being able to remember select things easily.

..... and there's reading lots of literature books as well.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by OmniMime View Post
    Lol~~ not sure what the exact word is for it, but I think it is something similar to 'photographic memory' recollection. Most of the time, I write down the prefaces first along with jots of thoughts of the impending moment leading up to a certain point prior to getting to the point. Everything within that gets edited if it changed post-written.

In between, during waiting time or on your way home, you write down key points such as, for example:

- room number
    - particular features of the girl(s)
    - room features
    - key sex positions

From that, you extrapolate the rest of the details of the memories that gets cued. Usually when you've developed the trait of 'attention to details' from work or the like, you'll end up being able to remember select things easily.

..... and there's reading lots of literature books as well.
    my bad, I meant "long review", not "wrong"...

Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    my bad, I meant "long review", not "wrong"...
    No worries. I already knew that was a typo. But, there have been others who hava asked the same question, and it is indeed a good question in any case.

Still looking forward to your exciting ARs, mate ^^