Thread: Barbie - blowjob Queen, tight little fuck

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.

Barbie - blowjob Queen, tight little fuck

Got a text this morning from Shane promoting his latest new girl, Barbie and so I looked on their website and liked what I saw.

Made a booking for 3.30pm and Barbie was waiting for me when I got there. No problem with bookings at this shop. They honour them strictly which is great.

Barbie is a slim, small framed girl, 24 years old, pretty, Hong Kong Chinese, nice natural B cups and I would soon find out that she has a nice tight pussy but most of all, man, can she suck cock.

She showered me and onto the bed. Nice cat bath and then straight into bbbj. WOW, she is excellent. Very sensual and then when she takes you deep in her mouth she has the most amazing sucking and licking skills so she is obviously very experienced. She had me rock hard right from the beginning and I stayed that way for the whole hour.

I let the bbbj go on for a long time as it was so good but eventually I needed to fuck her. On with a dom and she is a tight one. Really awesome pussy. I was gentle at first to warm up her pussy juices but once we got comfortable I gave her a good long and sometimes vigorous fuck in several positions and she took it all in her stride, even orgasming as I fucked her in side mish whilst rubbing her clit.

As I fucked her in lying down doggie I stuck my finger deep inside her arse and I could feel my cock bashing her pussy inside. No resistance from her and as I fucked her pussy, I also finger fucked her arse, deep. Nice, I have never done that before.

After about 30 minutes I had had enough fucking so I showered and then laid her down for some DATY. Barbie has a fully shaved pussy with dark coloured little flaps which looked very inviting. At first she seemed fairly unreceptive and quiet but she was a slow burner and all of a sudden she starts shouting "oh, yeah, yes" as she rose to a pretty hard orgasm. She lay back looking exhausted and then thanked me and said that I know how to lick pussy good.

"I am just paying you back for your cock sucking skills", I laughed.

I had not cum yet and time was almost up so she starts sucking me again and pretty soon I shoot my load over her cute chesties and shower.

Barbie is a great girl. Experienced and knows her way around a mans body. She gives great service, does an amazing blowjob and has a very tight, fuckable pussy.

I left the shop a very happy man with a cheeky grin on my face.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

BC thanks for the review another good addition to Paddington

Shane

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Real photo of Barbie taken this morning. She had this outfit on when I saw her

Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Barbie the blowjob queen is here today