Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Angel, beautiful girl for a nice GFE

Person's Name : Angel
    Establishment : Ginza
    Date of Visit : 20/11/19
    Rates : $260/hr (Diamond)
    Size/shape : Beautiful, Slim but Curvy
    Nationality or Ethnicity: Chinese

I made a booking to see the famous Angel at Ginza. I walk in and she greets me with a cute hug and amazing smile. She's a little shorter that I have imagined but really beautiful. In no time she undresses and we go for the shower. I have to say she doesn't engage in any sexual activity during the shower but I'm fine with that because prefer going to bed for that and I don't push her.

She seems a friendly girl and I was stunned by her eyes. She gives me a nice massage and then CBJ 'cause I asked for it (otherwise I assume she could have done BBBJ).
    Unfortunately her English is quite limited but not nil, so after a while of pleasurable CBJ, I ask her to lay down and we start mish. Nice nice trimmed, tight pussy, very warm, such a pleasure to have sex with her. She lets me take the lead and we change position many times: doggy, cowgirl, mish again, lateral. The mirrors at Ginza are amazing, you can see everything from different angles. Sometimes I get almost distracted. Unfortunately for me it's really difficult to cum inside a woman, so, even if I am close and Angel is such a stunner, she HJ me to make me cum while she opens her little sister, such a highlight that will stay impressed in my memory.

I have to say she doesn't like DFK too much. When I ask she replies she's ok with that and willing to kiss (I can tell you I'm a quite good-looking young guy, clean and not smelly) but I feel it's not her strong suit, so I don't push her in that sense. It's a pity tho because the few kisses we exchange are amazing as her lips are full and so feminine and sensual. Also, she moves my hand away when I am touching her little sister. A little weakness is that sometimes she's a little too mechanical, like she is not keen to lose control and just enjoy the ride, but I understand it's something rare for a WL that needs to service many punters each day. After all she strives to satisfy you the best she can and her service is certainly good. Overall a solid punt with a beautiful girl, nice full lips, amazing breasts, perfect body, nice perfume, luscious long hair, a couple tattoos, one on her back, the other on her ankle. She can become a superstar if she improves a little bit her English skills and smiles more. Personally, I spent an amazing time with her and walked off a happy kid.

Thanks Angel

Looks (face): 9/10
    Body 10/10
    Service 8/10
    Value for Money 7,5/10

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Great detailed review brother, totally agree with you on Angel, her eyes are stunningly beautiful. She can be really GFE, great body and looks. I think she is a very genuine girl with an attitude to please. Certainly there are strengths and weaknesses of every girl, but trust me, see her a few more times like I did. You will have the most unforgettable DFKs from her. She takes time to warm up to new faces.