Contact Details/Address/Weblink :

Hours of Business : 10am - late

Rates : 160/hr advertised

Size/shape : MILF, slim body

Nationality or Ethnicity : HK

Services Provided : BBBJ, FS, Crazy Back Massage

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :

Following a successful punt last week, I find myself coming to 7 Cowper again (how did that happen?) and see a a couple of girls before Yoyo catches my eye. She's an attractive young mum from HK who obviously takes good care of her face/body and has an amazing smile to add. Right away I nod and sort the paperwork with the receptionist.

In the shower, we have a quick and productive wash before she boots me out playfully. I see some dark stains on the mattress sheet which should be a bit alarming but I plop down anyway, eager for the session to begin. Yoyo starts me off facing down and gives an expert catbath down my neck and back, and once even inside my ear - super weird experience. She makes her way down my ass and i anticipate a rimming, but Yoyo only nibbles on my balls. Some time has passed and I opt for a BJ next. My god, Yoyo gives one of the best head so far. Strong suction, no teeth and skill with the tongue. Some WL's in the past are fairly monotone and I am just waiting for it to be over. I want to repay the favour, so I tell her to lie down to which she surprisingly becomes quite shy. She tells me that "white guys like to DATY, asians not so much". I get her going for another while before I feel she is ready for the main course.

Dom goes on and we start in mish where I pound away, mixing it up with deep and shallow strokes. Plenty of DFKs throughout the session with none of the FOMO you sometimes get. The position feels amazing as I grab her ankles, cross her legs and lean into her for more fucking. We go to doggie next on the edge of the bed and I watch her in the mirror. I feel like blowing a few times so I pull out and lick her pussy. Yoyo gets really ticklish and squeals in surprise/amusement. I finish off in my go to position - cowgirl and let her fuck me hard and fast. Within a short time I am ready to go and pick up the pace to finish in the dom. We cuddle for a while before I learn that she used to be a masseur in HK before coming here. She puts me in some chiropractic-esque manoeuvre where I'm bent backwards on her knees and she pulls on my arms, cracking my spine audibly. I feel like its not my thing so I quickly move the subject to the shower. LOL. (never again)

Overall, really satisfying punt with a skilful and attractive MILF. Highly recommend for you brothers!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Nice review Headless

YoYo is a great girl. Sexy body, tits to die for and a good fuck.

She works at lots of different shops in Sydney. I have seen her three times and always walked away happy.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yoyo work on Sun?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Saw Yoyo on Sunday - a really lovely girl who is attractive and extremely service oriented. She just exudes warmth and friendliness, even though I hadn't seen her before. I'll go so far as to describe her as one of my top 5 punts ever!

Didn't expect to find a diamond like her in Granville of all places, but if you're in the Western Suburbs and Yoyo is on the roster(usually works on Sundays), I'd highly recommend seeing her.

Maybe skip on the back massage though, unless you're really into that sort of thing

5/5 stars for personality and warmth