Thread: Alina - Energetic Pocket Rocket

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Alina - Energetic Pocket Rocket

First AR here, not a very experienced punter so feedbacks are more than welcomed (followed Assandlegs' style for this review)

Prelude:

Well, apparently Falcon Heavy launched successfully - carrying along Elon Musk's personal Roadster. During the live stream, you could definitely see it floating above Australia for quite awhile. Props to Elon as always.

In Sydney, we don't have a Falcon Heavy that can launch - but we have a Pocket Rocket that you can visit and that's Alina!

I was dreaded as I woke up this morning to find out that my group leader informed us that today would be full of debugging another team's code that had apparently suddenly quit. Any programmer out there would vouch the dread you get from trying to fix a poorly documented program. I digressed. As I was browsing WeChat feed I came across today's roster for N5M, props for the timely and continuous updates - I think that's one thing that many shops lack. We exchanged a few texts and basically got recommended Alina and got the guarantee that I wouldn't be disappointed. Well, just by the photos themselves, Alina is definitely on my radar. I mean look at this and this. Managed to convince my group leader to let me off the hook for a couple hours and I managed to book Alina for 90 minutes. Nice.

Review:

Rocked up to the place half an hour late and was led to room 1 and after exchanging the cash, I was told that Alina would be here in 5 minutes. Alright then.

First impressions as I was waiting: this room is really poorly lit, I mean even for a shop like this it is really dark. I smelled cigarettes inside the room, not really pleasant. I looked at the walls, the wallpaper was clearly showing its age, the shimmer was no longer there. I looked up and are those water marks on the ceiling?. I had read other punters complaining about the shop condition but I didn't think I would be blown away by how run down the place looked. Not really great first impressions.

In came Alina, and boy was she tiny even with her heels on. Her smile really brightened up the mood, a trend that was later maintained throughout the session. She came towards me, we exchanged some pleasantries and next thing I know she was on my lap, just sitting there. From up close, it was easy for me to appreciate her petite frame wrapped in a really hot see-through black dress. Nice. We had a short kiss but it was abruptly interrupted and she suggested that we should use the shower first. In the shower, she asked if I smoked - no, I never smoked in my entire life - then it struck me that it must have been the room smell that got to me despite only having stayed there for a little more than 5 minutes. Oh and Alina speaks decent English, enough to hold some superficial conversations but nothing meaningful. She tied her hair up in the shower and it revealed more of her face figure, really slim with nice jawline. Her body is clean of tattoos too, which I really like but that's just my personal preference. I was already getting a bit turned on as we stepped into the shower and she caught a glimpse of unfinishedSentenc Jr waking up from his slumber, which is uncommon for him, and she giggled. Her giggle is really something lovely - it sounds so honest and I can't help but giggle along with her.

This was the start of the icebreaker moment for us, especially after that abrupt interruption and comment on how I smelled like smoke. We dried ourselves up and on to the bed we moved on to. We started with a DFK on the bed and she commented "hmm so sweet", "must be the Listerine" I replied to which she giggled again. Lovely. She then put me on the bed and she started with the cat bath, she put attention to it unlike any other girls I've visited - maybe because of the 90 minutes session? or I'm just rather inexperienced. She moved her tongue in circular motion around my sensitive areas and she just put so much passion into it - she even did it around my knee areas which was definitely a first for me . She started teasing with unfinishedSentenc Jr again and he was more than happy to respond - by getting rock hard. The BJ was definitely a star moment, she did various things - sucking, licking in circles and a whole lot of other things I can't describe because she timed everything so perfectly. Told her to stop because I was trying so hard not to cum so early in the session. She asked why, I said "you are too good" to which she replied jokingly "but you didn't cum" while giggling. Nice. Laid her down on the bed and I returned the favour. As I was going down on her, I noticed that her V was mostly shaved other than a small bit on the top part. Nice, just the way I like it. She kinda faked some moans during the session I'm sure, but her moans really sounded lovely - they didn't sound forced or just made up to heat things up but rather they sounded like she was really enjoying the session. Nice. She then asked if I liked kissing, normally DFK isn't a huge thing for me but she was really attractive and I couldn't hold myself. Asked her what she liked and she said she really liked rimming. I was really surprised, rimming is normally a no-no for me but she sounded so enthusiastic when she said it and I was like hey why not, I'm open-minded this time. I was pleasantly surprised at how it felt, but don't think I'll be requesting that in the future.

Alina put the dom on me and we started on mish. This might be a small thing but I liked how she let her hair band out as she was lying down on the bed and put it on when she's on top - it's really hot. Here I noticed that music started playing outside and then it came to my realisation that the sound proofing in this room was really bad. Kinda ruined the mood how I could hear people ringing in and walking down the corridor too. Not nice. After some time in mish she saw me sweating and she suggested we switched places to which I happily agreed. As she was getting onto me, I noticed an uncanny resemblance to my friend in HS, and she was basically one of the prettiest girls in my cohort. I digressed. Her CG was another pleasant surprise, she really took unfinishedSentenc Jr from its head all the way down every time she moved, unlike many other girls who would just kinda do half squats. Having unfinishedSentenc Jr's head stimulated made unfinishedSentenc really happy too. Back to mish and it was when I finally couldn't hold it together anymore and blew the load into the dom. She cleaned me up again and noticed that I was sweaty. Instead of what the previous girls I had been with would do, take the tissue and make me clean it, she laid me down and blew some air onto my forehead and said 'air conditioning' - this girl is truly adorable. I couldn't help but crack a laugh. We chatted for a bit and she offered me a massage. She hit all the right spots on my back - all the aches from sitting down in front of monitor for hours on a daily basis really put strain on my back. I digressed.

We had about 15 minutes left and I challenged her, can she make me cum in 5 minutes? Spoilers alert She did. We went on to the shower and cleaned ourselves up, exchanged some words on our way out and that's it. Wow 90 minutes really went by so quickly but that's a sign of a great session. On my way out, the guy who opened the door for me asked how it was, I gave him my solid OK sign and off I went.

Conclusion:

Quoting Assandlegs' wise words,
    Alina is a gorgeously sexy pocket rocket that fucked my brains out and left me rock hard and wanting more!!
    I couldn't have agreed more.

Return-worthy? Absolutely, but I'd love to try out other girls in this shop first as many reviews suggest that there are many many amazing girls in this shop. I just wish the renovations would really start sooner than later, I almost feel bad for the girls working there.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jirimini View Post
    I saw her on the weekend and had a similar experience. The cat bath on the knees... now my new fetish. Not sure how she did it but the knee cat bath felt more like a nutsack catbath.

Couldnt believe how small she was - up to my shoulder only... then she took off her heels!

AR coming soon when i have time to write it.
    Agreed on all points there, I think knees are men's hidden sensitive spots

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    lol... great AR (IMHO). Alina is well worth another visit I am thinking. A good read UnSen.... 90 min!!!! Impressive. Next time I will book her for 15 min and go hammer and tongue in doggie... and still have 14 min left

How tall she do you think?

Quote Originally Posted by bigfatkilo View Post
    How tall she do you think?
    I reckon she's short at 160?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I saw her on the weekend and had a similar experience. The cat bath on the knees... now my new fetish. Not sure how she did it but the knee cat bath felt more like a nutsack catbath.

Couldnt believe how small she was - up to my shoulder only... then she took off her heels!

AR coming soon when i have time to write it.
    Knees must be the new sensitive spots for men

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Assandlegs View Post
    lol... great AR (IMHO). Alina is well worth another visit I am thinking. A good read UnSen.... 90 min!!!! Impressive. Next time I will book her for 15 min and go hammer and tongue in doggie... and still have 14 min left
    Gotta agree that she's definitely worth another visit! 90 minutes was draining but I feel it was time well spent

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by OmniMime View Post
    I think she stands closer to 150? She was just slightly above my shoulder if my memory serves me well

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OmniMime View Post
    I think she is shorter.. between 150 to 155.

Quote Originally Posted by Assandlegs View Post
    I think she is shorter.. between 150 to 155.
    ...... maybe I had Sophia's height in mind, lol~~

Still need to get my AR done, but she is very very short.

If I recall, doggie required her knees together to get the right height. Confused me at first, but makes for an intense doggie that makes you feel huge.
    ;D

New picture freshlt taken @office

Alina baby is available today!