Thread: Do you save up your load before getting a handjob?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Do you save up your load before getting a handjob?

I find it really hard to cum from a handjob, part of why I prefer to titty fuck, so if I am going to a new place not making a booking for a busty girl and just rolling the dice I find i have to save up for a few days, 3 at least, or the ML will just be there tugging away until her arm drops off. I get compliments sometime like "do you fuck for this long too"? but mostly I just end up feeling sorry for the girl.

Anyone else do this?? How many days do you need?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    yes idk why handjob don't do it for me I wait for 2 days before I see ML or WL.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yep I try to build up a big load so to speak, some of them seem to get a kick from it rather than a small one

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I understand where are coming from (no pun intended).
    For ML I usually save a couple days for the same reason.
    WL I make sure I have at least emptied my load the day before. So I don't fire off too quick.
    This isn't strict but works best for me.
    I usually book 30 min sessions though.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    I fuck everyday so never build up a load. When I occasionally have a break I admit it is a good feeling having a few days of build up inside you as it gives you extra energy and strength.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

I tend to save up, but the causality is reversed: I'm there because it's been a while, I'm not saving up to go there.
    Punting without a boat since 2001

Senior Member(無間使者)
    for me if I’m jerking myself off i can do it in any amount of time I want but when a ML or WL is jerking me it seems to take forever and I need to mentally force myself to cum. This is regardless of whether I have built up or emptied the day before.
    That’s why when I’m fucking I can go for as long as my stamina will allow or I can come quickly and get on with the massage, or chit chat

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDickAsian View Post
    for me if I’m jerking myself off i can do it in any amount of time I want but when a ML or WL is jerking me it seems to take forever and I need to mentally force myself to cum. This is regardless of whether I have built up or emptied the day before.
    That’s why when I’m fucking I can go for as long as my stamina will allow or I can come quickly and get on with the massage, or chit chat
    I’m exactly like this as well. Sometimes I’ll get an awesome WL who can push me over the line before I was ready for it... but it’s kind of a nice feeling to lose control like that!

Otherwise with MLs I have a very low ratio of cumming just from a handjob. Gods the chaffing... usually I need to request for some position that simulates fucking... like cowgirl with the ML riding on my hips or something.

Sometimes I think I’ve been able to get BJs faster than normal with an ML because these girls do take pride in getting guys off.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Are these HJWO or HJ

HJ with oil
    HJ without

Surely you ask for lube?