Thread: Bella - College Girl, new at 22 - Interesting Visit

Junior Member(有D料到)

Bella - College Girl, new at 22 - Interesting Visit

Went today to 22, haven't been there in a long time so was expecting some changes. Well for one it was pretty well lit up and was seated on the sofa in the hallway. Took no time for the eyes to adjust. The most confusing part is the number of rates he has on the wall. I would have preferred one special rate and one with all services. So the guys goes away and the chatter between the girls started. Out came Bella - she was fluent in english which was a pleasant change.

I said ok and asked him which other girl he had on roster - and he says - "what different does it make - they are all the same - they have the same thing. Just take her - pay $65 as Gold service is double and not much different". HA HA - That cracked me up - I was just laughing. What a guy - he is TOPS !!

Anyways - since he didn't show anyone else and Bella was not bad - Paid the money and up we go to the room chatting along the way as if she knew me for years. That was a very pleasant surprise as she was very chatty, which does not happen so often. She said she was working in the City and has just moved here as one of her friends works here as well. We were talking almost all the time even while we were changing positions.

Ok so clothes off and onto the bed. A CBJ for 5 mins and that really make the little man ready - and then missionary it was, After a little bit of pumping - shift to cowgirl. and Man - This was the best I have ever had in a while - with her actually pounding hard on top of me - never seen a girl do that. She was on her feet and the motion was out of the world. Most of the girls only come on top and grind - which after 30 seconds starts to hurt. So many slaps later ... shift back to doggie, to give both of us some rest - its getting hot in there and the AC is not working. Finish up with a sweat. Back again to missionary and then finsih up with Cowgirl after 20 mins of fucking. Took us 2 mins to get our breath back. Off to the showers.

Overall a very good punt - thoroughly enjoyed it just because Bella was enjoying it as well and not doing it just because it was a job.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Does the $130 - $140 hr early bird prices cover standard, gold or diamond service?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Had Bella a couple of weeks back now, was not impressed. Had the $140 diamond package and only Bella was available. Rosters make no mention of her. Agree the communication was good, but way to curvy for me, had the same room with no aircon. Sex, bj, all too routine, could go on, pm if ur really interested. Was my first time at 22brodie, think i will try a few others before coming back

Banned
    Pretty sure the above photo is used by Marrickville 5 to advertise Ava
    Does she work in both places ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Person's Name : bella

Establishment : 22 Rydalmere

Date of Visit : 21/7/19

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : http://www.22rydalmere.com.au/

Phone : see website

Hours of Business : 10am-2am

Rates : $160 gold service per hour day rate

Size/shape : size 10 plump

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : shower, sensual massage, bbbj, sex

Value for money/recommend? : yes

My experience/comments:

I woke up this morning feeling a little horny, like you do on a Sunday morning.
    I went to Bunnings then Aldi, and figured I'd head towards rydalmere and check out 22 Brodie again.

Into the waiting room and met a line up of 4 girls, and i chose bella.

Up to the room, and we're both in the shower and she scrubs me down real well and give me a quick bbbj in the shower.
    We're out the shower, drying off and she signals me onto the bed.

We embrace but there's no kissing, she strokes my hardened dick, and i rub her hairy pussy, i began licking her nipples and made my way down to her pussy for some daty.

I came up for air and she began another bbbj, and began rubbing her pussy until she came. I gave ger a little rest, and we started to explore each others bodies again. She slipped on the ppe, and we got into missionary, where we simply just humped until we both came.

Time was up, we showered and i left.

Quote Originally Posted by surfiejo View Post
    Person's Name : bella

Establishment : 22 Rydalmere

Date of Visit : 21/7/19

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : http://www.22rydalmere.com.au/

Phone : see website

Hours of Business : 10am-2am

Rates : $160 gold service per hour day rate

Size/shape : size 10 plump

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : shower, sensual massage, bbbj, sex

Value for money/recommend? : yes

My experience/comments:

I woke up this morning feeling a little horny, like you do on a Sunday morning.
    I went to Bunnings then Aldi, and figured I'd head towards rydalmere and check out 22 Brodie again.

Into the waiting room and met a line up of 4 girls, and i chose bella.

Up to the room, and we're both in the shower and she scrubs me down real well and give me a quick bbbj in the shower.
    We're out the shower, drying off and she signals me onto the bed.

We embrace but there's no kissing, she strokes my hardened dick, and i rub her hairy pussy, i began licking her nipples and made my way down to her pussy for some daty.

I came up for air and she began another bbbj, and began rubbing her pussy until she came. I gave ger a little rest, and we started to explore each others bodies again. She slipped on the ppe, and we got into missionary, where we simply just humped until we both came.

Time was up, we showered and i left.
    thanks very much for your review.

this bella is new bella after our new management.. not the one worked a year ago

thanks
    ****** For more inofrmation and girls photos please go to our official website ******

www.22rydalmere.com.au

MOB: 0420 466 388

Wechat ID: Rydalmere_22

Email: rydalmere22@gmail.com

Please contact us for all enquries and bookings!!!

****** 22 Brodie St Rydalmere ******
    TRADING HOURS:
    SUNDAY TO THURSDAY 10AM TO 12AM
    FRIDAY & SATURDAY 10AM TO 1AM

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by 22Brodie View Post
    Super Special promotion At Day & Night

Under NEW MANAGEMENT!!!

Full Service $75/30mins, $100/45mins, $125/one hour

Also Big discount for Gold & Diamond services !!!

Any of the ladies happy to provide kissing in standard rate for bookings?

Quote Originally Posted by Mouintainboy70 View Post
    Any of the ladies happy to provide kissing in standard rate for bookings?
    sorry mate DFk is not included in the standard service

however you could be attractive enough... they might resistless to DFk you non-stop
    ****** For more inofrmation and girls photos please go to our official website ******

www.22rydalmere.com.au

TRADING HOURS:

We have new wechat! Please add us Rydalmere-22
    Last edited by 22Brodie; 31-08-2019 at 12:33 PM.

www.22rydalmere.com.au

TRADING HOURS: