Chanel - Go for the smile and enjoy the sex

Person's Name : Chanel

Establishment : 64 Alexander Ave Taren Point

Date of Visit : Thursday 8th February 2018

Girls Photos : http://64alexander.com.au/chenal-2/

Photo Genuine: Yes.

Hours of Business : 10 Am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Tall, nice body, smooth skin, C cup enhanced titties, nice nips.

Pussy: Natural wispy fur.

Roster: Tuesday and Wednesday

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, DFK, DATY, FS, rimming

Review:

My booking was a no show so Angie suggested Chanel. A quick intro I was OK with the suggestion. Chanel is attractive, nice body, super smile and my height (5’10”) in heels. Lovely warm hug hello.

Always fun with a new girl to see what is going to be on the menu. Chanel was just a delight. The smile on her attractive face is lovely. Excellent kisser, and when we got down to business excellent at BBBJ. Chanel is sensual, slow and just takes her time doing the cock worship thing. I could have easily extended the session just to get more of her cock worship time.

Mutual nipple attention was also a highlight. DATY and 69 was OK but the fur was a bit of a downer. On with the dom and Chanel was up for all positions. Corner of the bed, mish, doggie, standing doggie.

Cowgirl finale and a very sensual massage to finish.

Lovely girl. Attractive, nice body, great smile, good kisser, great BBBJ, and good English so you can actually have chat.

Enjoy.

Shop Owner
    chenal is working today , for booking 95241278

Shop Owner
    Chanel is back to taren Point 64

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I had the gracious luck to be 'in the area' yesterday just as she was starting, so, when in Rome!! Will get a review up soon, but this is bang on the money, gorgeous girl, banging body, always smiling and making sure its all go. Dont see too many full length trimmed very often, ans I must say, I do like it.... for a change.

Completely recommended.

Shop Owner
    • Chanel
      高挑身材,无敌天然大爆乳,挑战最高的服务极限,只为短期寻找慰藉 Fantastic Chanel slim model with double DD , GFE , top service bbbj . She just arrived today , don’t miss out today .