Thread: EMMA got the moves

Senior Member(無間使者)

EMMA got the moves

Saturday 17th June
    Asian girl named Emma
    25years slim with tight body b cup
    Chinese princess (Shanghai)
    LFK DATY BBBJ

Sat morning just had repairs on car done which the mechanic finished 1 hr earlier than planned and $130 cheaper than told...So headed down to tp64 for a hour session with a pretty girl....
    First girl I was introduced to didn't make the grade so waited a couple of minutes for Emma to get out of her day clothes and into slutty lingerie....
    Presented to Emma (Pick TONGUE of floor) and nodded in agreement and paid $150 for a hour ....

Emma is a pretty young girl with great body and good attitude to match.she was wearing a black lace bra and black see thru micro skirt...(nice)
    Emma put on some music as I showered and was singing and dancing in front of the mirror...
    After the shower I held Emma and we danced and teased each other to the music,she moves real good and i can imagine her doing her dance moves at some night club.....
    We soon start kissing which ended up with my cock in her mouth after I lay her down...her oral skills started with light kisses to my balls and continued down until she was licking my knees whilst stoking my cock(very unusual but I was getting off)
    Finally she get back to my cock and sucks my shaft and knob.
    I roll Emma off me and perform daty on her fully waxed pussy,she tastes tangy at first but soon after her body starts to quiver and her knee shakes as she cums for the first time.....
    Emma is very ticklish and gets off easy whether you play with her breasts or pussy.....
    Finally on with the condom and lube and we fuck each other silly... missionary,cowgirl ,rice paddy and doggie were a few positions that come to mind,doggie being a winner as Emma was struggling to take the full length.....tipping point was at hand as I removed the condom and Emma stroked my cock until I come all over her stomach...good work Emma...

This girls pretty, speaks good English
    And knows her way around in the bedroom..was pleasantly surprised how good she was for a 25 year old..

I'd pay her another visit soon enough.

Keep your perky hard and pills stocked🔷🔷🔷🔷

Shop Owner
    EMMA is working today ,for booking 95241278