Thread: Tammy terrific

Senior Member(無間使者)

Tammy terrific

Diamond service. Friday. Tuesday I had enjoyed her company at another establishment.and it was only by chance I stumbled across her on lalabelle promo here on Aus99. I think the CIM was a catch.
    Immediately I had to catch up with her again so I guess my previous two sessions (another a month ago). I must have made an impression on her because she did not recognise me from three days ago. I guess Caucasians all look the same. VFM, VFM and VFM. On previous visits she said some customers difficult as they did not want to talk but said she enjoyed my
    Company and on Tuesday said I had been a great start to her day - and it would be lucky.? My Lalabelle Session went 10minutes over as Tammy just wanted me to come (CIM) and I just couldn’t. It was great service great DATY, 69, mish mash mush mosh and mesh. I have been thinking making her a somewhat permanent- it’s a nice genuine can do attitude, uses translator when communication gets difficult.? If you do catch up with her give her appropriate respect and a pearl will be reviewed in the oyster.?

Shop Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by Timeis629 View Post
    Diamond service. Friday. Tuesday I had enjoyed her company at another establishment.and it was only by chance I stumbled across her on lalabelle promo here on Aus99. I think the CIM was a catch.
    Immediately I had to catch up with her again so I guess my previous two sessions (another a month ago). I must have made an impression on her because she did not recognise me from three days ago. I guess Caucasians all look the same. VFM, VFM and VFM. On previous visits she said some customers difficult as they did not want to talk but said she enjoyed my
    Company and on Tuesday said I had been a great start to her day - and it would be lucky.? My Lalabelle Session went 10minutes over as Tammy just wanted me to come (CIM) and I just couldn’t. It was great service great DATY, 69, mish mash mush mosh and mesh. I have been thinking making her a somewhat permanent- it’s a nice genuine can do attitude, uses translator when communication gets difficult.? If you do catch up with her give her appropriate respect and a pearl will be reviewed in the oyster.?
    Glad you had a great time with Tammy she's a great girl.