Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Crystal gives great hot girlfriend sex

Banned

Crystal gives great hot girlfriend sex

A year ago, at one of Sydney’s big name Asian shops, I fucked a gorgeous Mongolian girl who called herself Crystal. She was one of the most exotic women I’d ever been with, and she became one of my top 10 sessions of 2017.

Last week, at 244 Paddington, I sexed another gorgeous girl who called herself Crystal. She told me she was from a part of far northern China close to Russia. She reminded me of the Mongolian Crystal from last year – an unusual yet beautiful face, a hard and fit body, tall, hourglass, and a magnificent set of C-cup tits.

It’s only February, but I’ll be surprised if Paddington Crystal doesn’t remain in my top 10 for 2018.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I have a weakness for beautiful Asian women. Introduce me to one who is also feminine and a little shy, and that right there is the woman I will pursue over some time and some distance. When Crystal walked into the reception at 244 Paddington for our afternoon gig, I realised that here, in front of me right now, was that type of woman.

She was dressed in the obligatory high heels, and a cream halter-neck bikini top with matching panties, covered (sort of) by a sheer black lacy coat that extended well below her knees. Smiling, ever so demurely, she extended a hand and said hello. Fuck me…

I could almost say the best part of the next hour was watching her walk up the stairs in front of me, in anticipation of what we were about to do. I wanted those stairs to go on forever. But of course, I also didn’t. By the time we got into the room and Crystal closed the door to turn to me, I was rock hard. In my pants. She noticed, and she giggled.

She moved to me and gave me the sexiest hug I can remember for some time. Immediately, Crystal felt like a certain ex-girlfriend. A woman I should have married, but that’s another story. Immediately, I knew Crystal had read my mood, like all the best ones do. Immediately, I knew this was going to be a great session.

I told Crystal that the next hour would be slow and long and deep. She used an app to translate. When she put down the phone, she came back to me, put her hand on my cock ever so softly, kissed me on the lips and said, “yes, good.”

--------------------------------------------------------

The shower was forgettable. Totally forgettable. Crystal was businesslike, and very tentative all of a sudden. She had become shy. I wondered whether this was because we were now naked, and very close to each other. She seemed intimated by me. After washing and drying, she turned to me again and asked me what I wanted.

I pulled her closely and moved my body against her. She started to moan. I moved her slowly backwards to the wall and shoved a tensed thigh between her legs. Crystal was soon sitting on my right quad and rubbing herself along my leg. More moans. This is better, I thought. No need to get nervous, Crystal.

I went to work on her perfect breasts with my hands and lips and tongue. More moans. I could feel Crystal’s warmth, and a slight wetness now. I looked at her and grabbed her face in my hands. My, my, she is a pretty girl. For the first time, I noticed how full her lips were, and I wondered how long it would be before they were on my cock. It happened soon enough.

After moving Crystal to the bed, I spent the next 10 minutes in DATY. Tentative at first, she soon gave in to what her body was telling her. Moving her hips now to her own rhythm, Crystal was panting.

I re-organised our positions – slowly – so that Crystal was now sitting on my face with her hands on the wall behind the top of the bed. Her pussy was mine, and she let me do whatever I wanted with my fingers, lips, and tongue. Crystal’s movements became stronger and more thrusting, and it was not long after this that she arched back, grabbed my thighs, and shuddered and shuddered.

She started to giggle again. Then, she let down her hair and jumped on me, pulling me into her very tightly so she could kiss me. She moved her lips slowly down my neck and chest, where she stopped to reach back and stroke my inside thigh and cock. You know the rest of the journey, and it was beautiful – slow, slurpy and strong.

When she took me in her mouth, it was down to the balls straight away, then back to the tip for some play. She bobbed on my shaft with long strokes and plenty of tongue play at the tip. Over and over. When I was about to come in her mouth, Crystal moved away to tease my balls. It was time to be inside this girl.

------------------------------------------------------

We started in missionary, with Crystal at the corner of the bed and me standing. I was pumping slowly, and Crystal was clenching her legs around my waist. Eyes wide open, she urged me with her legs to go deeper. So, I did. Long, hard, and slow.

Swimming 2 kilometres a day gives you great core strength, and this is where a girl enjoys my company the most. I can go and go and go – if I don’t come. To make sure I didn’t blow, I kept pulling out of Crystal to DATY. It was here at the edge of the bed that Crystal had another orgasm, my face buried deep into her cunt.

I wiped my face with a wet cloth and resumed the pumping. Crystal is moaning all along and saying something I don’t understand. I flip her over for 5 minutes or so of doggy. I tell her to look into the side mirror as I’m banging her and massaging her gorgeous swinging breasts. She’s arching and thrusting back with my stroke.

My cock is screaming to come so I hold back no longer and shoot a load into Crystal from behind with a hand on each of her tits. Perfect, hot girlfriend sex.

---------------------------------------------------------------

I go to the shower to clean myself up because for round two I’m planning to come in Crystal’s mouth after some slow 69.

She’s surprised that I’m ready to go so soon after the shower. Crystal seems a little tired, but she gathers herself because she can feel me starting to rise again and she wants to please me.

With Crystal laying on the bed and me standing at the edge, I turn her head and pull her closer so that I can give her a slow face fuck. She is magnificent with her plump lips and tongue and I’m soon rock hard again.

However, I’m nowhere near another orgasm, so I let Crystal direct the next 10 minutes of cock-sucking and cock-stroking. She has an arsenal of skills. Laying back and watching this beautiful woman with a gym-toned body work my cock with her mouth and tits and hands will be one of my Kodak moments for 2018, I have no doubt.

I pull Crystal off my cock for some DFK and she responds like a loving girlfriend who hasn’t seen me for a month. This makes me think about coming inside her instead of her mouth for number 2. However, she makes the decision for me.

The finale is magnificent. Crystal brings me to a rocking orgasm with her mouth and hands so that as I’m coming, she’s working the base of my cock with her fingers and the tip with her tongue. I splatter over her chin and cheek and titis, and she leaves me throbbing in her hands, smiling, and kissing me passionately.

------------------------------------------------------

My hour with Crystal started slowly. A shower scene that was remarkable for nothing, and some very tentative initial moves where she just seemed shy.

However, once she realised I was there as much for her pleasure as I was for my own, Crystal transformed into that hot, sexy girlfriend we all want – the one who keeps herself looking great just for you. The one who has a body you’d catch a plane to see. The one who wants to pleasure you with everything she’s got.

Thank you, Crystal. An hour was nowhere near long enough. Come and visit me in Melbourne for a weekend and I’ll show you the time of your life.

That ... was ... fucking beautiful. Seriously. I mean, yes, the girl depicted a beautiful description. But, the story. That was beautiful. As expected from a great writer!
    Mentioning a Mongolian girl, I'm remembered of a GFE type South Mongolian girl as well.
    Your story has piqued my interest. I should plan a trip for a return to Paddington.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    I loved my hour with Crystal. She has a killer body, lips to kiss and abs to die for!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Nice review Speech

I knew you would love her. A sucker for a glamazon, that's you.
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Speech
    Thanks for another great review sorry I was late replying , Angela and I had part of today off (very rare looking at another shop to buy)
    Have a look at Venus starting tomorrow
    Cheers
    Shane

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    Nice review Speech

I knew you would love her. A sucker for a glamazon, that's you.
    You know me well BC. Though I won’t soon forget Amanda from Taylor’s Lidcombe. Also a glamazon, and a complete dud.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Speechwriter View Post
    You know me well BC. Though I won’t soon forget Amanda from Taylor’s Lidcombe. Also a glamazon, and a complete dud.
    Amanda still says hello to me in the line up at Taylor's and still looks at me like "what's wrong with this guy, he never chooses me".
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brothelcreeper View Post
    Amanda still says hello to me in the line up at Taylor's and still looks at me like "what's wrong with this guy, he never chooses me".
    Maybe surprise her one day BC.. she may need a bit of coaching and, who knows, because YMMV, she might end up being one of the best you've ever had!

Shop Owner
    she will be here Monday book now
    Bliss Massage
    Where all your desires cum true
    244 Oxford Street
    Paddington
    WeChat: city girls in &out
    WeChat A0450754244
    244paddington.com.au
    http://244paddington.com.au/roster-2/

Shop Owner
    Crystal will be here monday