Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: DD on her!

Junior Member(有D料到)

DD on her!

So I've been on the receiving end of a few DDs myself. Its ok, not really my things but ok for something different sometimes.

Have you guys ever DDed the girl? Apparently some girls love it and go crazy for it. Any stories to back this up?
    I have never wanted to attempt it. Never been close to being tempted.

Banned
    I treat DATY like Samuel L Jackson in True Romance: I eat everything*.

https://youtu.be/7ZPFX3ArZD8

*As long as her hygiene is on point

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I love to do it & when the opp arises I eat their pussy & ass! & yes last one which was an ML fucken loved it, it’s a fucken turn on I reckon but only when the chick has a great ass, mind you I’ve only done it to 2 ML’s & 3 Ginza girls. Fuck!! Wish I could go back again!! None for me anytime soon though

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I remember one ML when laying down the ground rules after cleaning my hands with sanitiser, “you can touch, but not inside. You can put it in my ass. I like finger in my ass”.

Banned
    ML's like you to fiddle with their ass and not their pussy because:

A) They don't want our dirty dick-beaters poking around inside their vagina risking infections and cuts from fingernails

B) ML's don't shower half as much, if at all, compared to a WL

C) My source is Rose who is ex QVB and "loved" ass play

TLDR: Don't believe the hype if it's a ML, that passionate pooper play is her saving the pristine streets of her vag and keeping you in the sewer.

On the flipside, you could eat spaghetti out of a Ginza girls butt and old mate E-coli wouldn't even get a look in. That's some safe rimming at that shop right there, and I don't even punt there anymore.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    I try it on all the girls.. have to be in 69 and build them up to it... majority seem to enjoy it
    If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

--------------------------------------------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------------

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    If you keep playing( use finger lol) with it they might let you anal her ..might get lucky some time

Quote Originally Posted by Peter69 View Post
    I love to do it & when the opp arises I eat their pussy & ass! & yes last one which was an ML fucken loved it, it’s a fucken turn on I reckon but only when the chick has a great ass, mind you I’ve only done it to 2 ML’s & 3 Ginza girls. Fuck!! Wish I could go back again!! None for me anytime soon though
    I can understand if it was a FS shop and you get to wash everything before you eat, just like the 5 Star girls used to wash me really good in all the places their tongue and mouth were going to visit right after .

But in a massage shop with no shower ?

Really ? You did it ! Seriously ?

Banned
    ^ This guy's post X 1000.

If it's a ML, then she's probably having a laugh about if afterwards in the tea room.

That being said, a hot ML dangles anything in front of me other than a pecker and I'm probably gonna try and lick it. I remember Iris ex QVB offered it and I ate the booty like it was my duty and ate the pussy like I was mining for gold.

Quote Originally Posted by JAV_Fan69 View Post
    ^ This guy's post X 1000.

If it's a ML, then she's probably having a laugh about if afterwards in the tea room.

That being said, a hot ML dangles anything in front of me other than a pecker and I'm probably gonna try and lick it. I remember Iris ex QVB offered it and I ate the booty like it was my duty and ate the pussy like I was mining for gold.

Haha, Iris Baby , one of my all times favourite! Now you are talking !

But Iris or not, if I was not her first customer of the day I won’t even suck on her tits ! That’s just me........ lol

Only saw her once at 227 where we had a quick shower together. Boy oh boy, did I not have a feast on her body that time !

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    Haha, Iris Baby , one of my all times favourite! Now you are talking !

Only saw her once at 227 where we had a quick shower together. Boy oh boy, did I not have a feast on her body that time !
    Dear lord, Iris in the shower.....

I can't even compute how good that would be.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    I can understand if it was a FS shop and you get to wash everything before you eat, just like the 5 Star girls used to wash me really good in all the places their tongue and mouth were going to visit right after .

But in a massage shop with no shower ?

Really ? You did it ! Seriously ?
    Yep seriously! As hard & horrible for you to imagine buddy but yep went in like a kid with his favourite ice cream & yes she was an ML & yes we thoroughly showered together before anything. I also ate the pussy which in turn leads to the rest. I’m not that much of a sick cunt to go in head first without knowing what I’m diving into bro.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If the WL DFK me and arrouse me, I most of the times will DATY and DD her back.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Guess it depends on the girls

Some were really into it, some disliked it haha

gotta make sure shes clean !!!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Wow some insightful comments here guys. If I was to try it would for sure have to be immediately after a shower and a good scrub!
    Not sure about an ML who hasn't had a shower.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    On the flip side, anyone had the girl say she didn't like it? Either by refusing the DD in the first place or feedback after the experience.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by alrobdutch View Post
    On the flip side, anyone had the girl say she didn't like it? Either by refusing the DD in the first place or feedback after the experience.
    My regular WL that I have been seeing a number of years enjoyed me drilling her ass with my tongue the first couple sessions but has more recently moved away from my gestures to repeat it. She told me she enjoyed it at first I now realise but prob not all the time though, fair enough. ESP after having to service 5-8 customers beforehand...
    I am thinking of handing her a pineapple or two at the beginning of next session and see if that makes her more receptive to more DD.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtee80 View Post
    My regular WL that I have been seeing a number of years enjoyed me drilling her ass with my tongue the first couple sessions but has more recently moved away from my gestures to repeat it. She told me she enjoyed it at first I now realise but prob not all the time though, fair enough. ESP after having to service 5-8 customers beforehand...
    I am thinking of handing her a pineapple or two at the beginning of next session and see if that makes her more receptive to more DD.
    If you've gotta tip her to get her to pretend to like it though, doesn't that kind of take away from the act?

Although I guess that's punting in general.....

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    Wait !!! You paying to DD her ??

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    Wait !!! You paying to DD her ??
    Amongst other things

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast