Thread: SUMMER - What a Scorcher! How I spent Summer in 69 !!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar

SUMMER - What a Scorcher! How I spent Summer in 69 !!!

Person's Name : Summer

Establishment : Paddington 244

Photo Genuine: Yes

Rates : $160/hour

Size/shape : 150 cm tall, petite!

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, 69, DATY, FS. GFE

Prelude:

Been sitting at home feeling sorry for myself for a couple of days.. You know the feeling that you get when something is not quite right with your body and you just cant get that zing to get you through the day? Well, that's me yesterday. I wanted to see new girls Miffy, she looked soooo cute but, alas, was not to be. Last night, my wechat feed was feeling like me.. down, out, it was silent.. seriously, I thought I slipped into a no sex, no girl dimension and finally my wechat buzzed!! Fuck, I've never been so glad to feel the vibration of that phone as I did last night! The delightful Angela posted some photos of the new girls starting today, Summer... I took one look and sent a message right back and booked Summer as her first client for the day. (So I discovered the mounds of Venus, I was soon to discover the blistering heat and fire of Summer!!). Fast forward to today... I found myself in the shower this morning singing "Hot Summer's Night" the old disco hit from the 70's... yes, I still remember it well.. Anyway, enough nostalga, I was disco dancing in the shower and singing in my anticipation of being Summer's first client at 244. Pro tip.. don't disco dance in the shower, I fell ass over head, smacking my head on the glass shower door - luckily for me it remained intact and the fact that it swung outwards prevented me from smashing through it!! I was at that point inventing words and swearing in might have been a mix of Aussie, Dutch, Russian and Clingon! As I lay there all lathered up, I realised that the only thing injured was my pride - the fact that I was actually singing , Disco dancing in the shower and now laying on the floor looking up at the ceiling proves that I had no pride at that point! The rest of the ablutions were carried off without a hitch.. didn't cut my face off during my shave or anything.. felt a twinge in my lower back though... dont know whether it was from the dancing, or falling ass over head... probably both!

Finally found my way back to 244 and was let in to be greeted by Maggie, the hot daytime receptionist.. man, she would be awesome in an MMFF double with Shane, Angela and Myself.. realising that I had zoned out at the thought of that MMFF while Maggi was saying something to me, I looked at her questioningly.. "Summer is running late!" she repeated. I just chuckled and said "Is Autumn following?" (Groan... so much for Mr Cool...). Waited for Summer to make it through the crap traffic and sat for about 20 minutes. In the meantime, Eva discovered I was sitting there and decided to entertain me with a couple of kisses and half sitting on my lap.. when Maggi told her I was waiting for new girl, I could see she was a bit disappointed, as was I as she walked away. Finally, Maggi ushered me into the waiting room as the doorbell had rung.. a minute later Maggi pokes her head in "She is here!! One minute to get ready!!" So, I sat down to relax, thinking that a girls one minute to get ready can be anything from 5 to 30 minutes!! Within 5 minutes, Maggi pokes her head in again and said "Summer ready and she is HOT! She young small and skinny!!!" I stood up and walked through to see Summer for the first time...

Review:

Summer had a delightful smile, gorgeous figure and looked stunning in her little black number as can be see on her photo!! I stopped and took her hand and gave it my customary kiss, Summer keeps hold of it and leads me upstairs. Maggi leads us upstairs and shows us to room 2, shows Summer how to operate the shower etc and walks out to leave us alone to get to know each other. Summer looks around and realises that there are no towels but she has no idea where they are ...
    being a regular at 244, I showed her the area and she grabbed a few towels. Back into the room, I walked up to Summer and started to lightly kiss her to gauge her mood, and she responded in kind. I was gently kissing this gorgeous girl for the next minute or so and enjoying the real GFE feel of it!! She is short and petite.. and the she took her shoes off and was even shorter!! She just about hurt her neck as she looked up at me and asked if I liked what I saw... boy, did I like!!! (I have a soft spot for short, sexy girls. But then, who doesn't?).

She suggested we have a shower and I was already rock hard just looking at her, she looks down gives me a girlish giggle and leads my into this ginormous shower that would fit a couple of dozen Summer's and myself! Summer lathers me up completely, front and back.. gave little (well, not so little at this point) Rockbunny Junior and thorough going over and rinse. Unfortunately no action happened in the shower other than us getting into a DFK session. Summer motions for me to hop on the bed and lay facedown. As I lay there, Summer is giving me a bit of a massage (fuck, this girl feels like she's wearing Ironmans fucking glove!! I have never felt such strength in so tiny hands!) which only lasted for a minute and then she commenced a really sexy catbath on my back.. swirling her tongue as she worked her way down from my ear to my ankle and back up to my butt...Summer's tongue is so tiny it felt awesome as she teased my ass and I thought she was going to go full on DD on me, but no.. she actually made something I am not particularly fond of highly erotic and when it was time to turn over, RBJ (RockBunny Junior) was at his concrete flagpole best!! Summer commenced an awesome BBBJ on little RBJ like I had never felt before!

Everything about this girl is petite! When she had finished, she sat up and ran her hands down her body and asked "do you like?" - I nodded dumbly at her, pointed to my huge erect knob and said the coolest thing that came to mind "I think so.." (seriously, WTF is wrong with me lately??). Summer just giggled and hopped on top and continued the DFK.. I was in heaven!! Summer was about to go down on me when I asked her to swing her leg over for a bit of Summer of 69 action (and yes, I did actually start humming the tune!). As this tiny girl settle over me, I could only gaze at the beauty of a fully shaved, waxed pussy.. it was sensational!! And tiny!! Summer has the tastiest pussy, it was awesome but I had to adapt because she was so small! Summer in 69 was perfect for me, she slowly raised and lowered her mouth at a slow rate and fully took me in and used great tongue action to provide extra stimulation. Discovered that she is not a huge fan of rimming, even though she tried it on me.. and managed to move herself just out of reach.. Summer had me seeing stars, before I finally came to my senses and stopped her from blowing my load!

Summer then doms me up and jumps on me to ride CG ... this was awesome! Her pussy is the same as the rest of her - tiny!! She was very wet so had no trouble accommodating my Mr Average. From CG, she pulls me up into a sitting position and rocks herself in my lap. She is so light there is no problem for her to lean right back and move slowly as we both watch my RBJ and her pussy slide together, I cupped my hands under her tiny ass and helped her motion while she pounded me into submission... when she was happy that I was completely inside her, she stopped, leans back more and clamps my cock so hard with her pussy she almost made me cum!!!! She laid back in my lap and just enjoyed watching the expression on my face as her tiny pussy clamped like an iron vice around my cock! Fucking Sensational! She then leans forward and I play with her huge brown nipples that look far too big for that tiny body (pics say C-Cup... I would guess A cups) and I gently kiss her while she is clamping.. it was just too fucking good! I lifted her off (she weighs about 40kg!) so she wouldn't make me cum. I hop off the end of the bed to take a quick sip of water and turn to find summer's perfect ass pointed up and waiting for me to entertain doggie style! I knew this was going to be a bad idea, but the Summer the snake charmer started moving her ass to the music and completely charmed my snake (check out her pic below for my dilemma!)!!! Next thing I knew, I was pounding her in doggie and I didn't even know that I went there!! Needless to say, I braved this position for all 2 minutes this time!!

Flipped Summer over so she was laying on her back, ready for mish. She looks up at me with innocence in her eyes and asks "do you like my small pussy?" .. fuck yeah!! The next 15 minutes was an exercise in restraint (on my part) as I start my routine off with the gentle LFK and very light thrusting, barely penetrating her tightness. Fuck, this was tough going, I was trying to make her get to her orgasm and could hardly get started myself before I could feel that familiar pressure building - and I was something like 45 sec into it!! Summer, the little minx.. was watching my face and she read me like a true poker player!! I was going for the bluff and she had me going for a full Cum!!! I was trying to be slow and gentle, Summer was watching and suddenly intertwined her legs around mine and thrust up and clenched those vice like muscles at the same time and she was perfectly synchronised with me!! I tried to get away but she had me locked down and held tighter than any WWF wrestler!! She thrust and clenched and all the while I was biting my fucking lip until it bled to try and stop blowing my load!! At this point I conceded the battle lost and grabbed her by the back of her head and ass, lifted her up and commenced pounding her while she was suspended under me like a swing - this time her eyes widened and she started to make the right noises and finally dropped her head down onto the pillow, her legs wrapped so tight around my ass when she finally came... and finally, I also blew my load while she was suspended under me like that!! Yet, she still wouldn't let me go!! As I collapsed on top of her, she continued to clamp tight on me as I lay inside her and all I could say was "too fucking good... too fucking good!!" Summer finally relaxed, continued to LFK me while we lay in each others arms and I laid there feeling as if I was about to have a heart attack or something!

Looked at the time.. wtf?? 5 min left?!?! Flipped her over and commenced some serious DATY. Summer is small!! As she is completely waxed, this is a magnificent view of her and I realised that my tongue covered not only her clit and pussy, but her ass as well!! Not much tongue movement required on my part to stimulate everything!! I had Summer making all the right noises and she had the shudders and shakes as we started to go way overtime. Summer sat up and we continued LFK all the way to the shower and she cleaned me up quite nicely.

Whilst in the shower, I started to hum " Hot Summer Nights" again...

mmexport1518602718105.jpg

Conclusion:

Fuck me... what can I add here? Summer was one gorgeous little pocket rocket that I have ever had the pleasure of pleasuring! This whole session from start to finish went so damn fast that I seriously considered extending for an hour, which would have clashed with an important appointment I had in the city.

Summer is super horny, takes control of the session and worked her magic on me!! Fuck me, those contractions.. clamps.. whatever, were soooo super sexy and erotic, I will need to go back to test it out again!!

Thanks to Shane Angela and Maggi, the quality of the girls at 244 is super impressive.

Thank you Angela for convincing me to come first thing in the morning and aim for the try outs. I will need to try her out again!

I really hope Summer stays on the books as she is so different from the other wonderful girls that are there now... what a great team!

And dont worry Eva, you are still my number one!!!
    If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

--------------------------------------------------------------

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Brothelcreeper's Avatar
    Punterman can normally be found with his cock buried inside an Asian girls pussy in Western Sydney.
    Nice one A&L,

Great review. I felt like I was in the room with you.

Summer sounds hot - cue more corny Summer jokes

She is hot - crank up the air con

Building up a sweat in Summer

Etc etc ☀️☀️
    Is it a bird, is it a plane, no its Punterman. Always seeking out good value bbbj, DFK, DATY for $150 hr in the Western Sydney brothels.

Rock I had to get a glass of red out , you are the best writer at the moment. There is so much to take I have to read
    your stuff many times. It is always good to be the first we have 3 new girls tomorrow and the early photos look good
    WE gave you Autumn and are giving you Summer tomorrow we give you Sky
    Shane

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great review there

I love a waxed girl

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Assandlegs's Avatar
    Hey Shane, any word when Summer will be on roster again? She is worth a return visit !
    If You could only save me,
    I'm drowning in the
    Waters of My Soul !!

A woman who shares her body for pleasure
    is deserving to have that pleasure reciprocated.

Summer here wednesday

Shop Owner
    Summer back on wednesday
    Bliss Massage
    Where all your desires cum true
    244 Oxford Street
    Paddington
    WeChat: city girls in &out
    WeChat A0450754244
    244paddington.com.au
    http://244paddington.com.au/roster-2/

Summer here tomorrow