Thread: Amelia - Best GFE

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Amelia - Best GFE

I've been reading through ARs of 5 Star and finally made up my mind to go there for the first time yesterday. Looked through the roster in the morning and saw it's Amelia's last 2 days in Sydney and though, I've never been with a Chinese girl before so why not. Texted 5 Star to book and got a confirmation text back in 2 minutes, so big plus there for being quick and efficient.

Got there 10 mins early and was greeted by Andy, who offered me some drinks while I waited for Amelia. 5 mins later Amelia came out to say hi.

First impression:

-She's like one of those girls at Uni that you walked past but couldn't help to turn your head just to take another peak, then to get her face stuck inside your head for the next few weeks. Her smile is so pretty and genuine and her voice is so sweet that you would thought you were going out on a date with your girlfriend.

Prologue:
    -Into the room, she gave me a DFK then helped to take off my clothes and then undressed herself. She has a very nice, slim and well proportioned body with silky smooth skin, natural pair of B-cups and a cute round bum.
    -We then took a shower together where she spent most of the time caressing my cock. She said "Woa, your penis is beautiful, I really like it" which I found both funny and cute since her expression was so genuine.

Action phase:
    -She then got me to lie down and gave me probably one of the best BBBJ I've ever received, especially when she went deep.
    -Turned her body over to get some 69 action, she has a sweet little pussy which tastes wonderful, was not completely shaved but nicely trimmed.
    -That went on for 15 mins then we dommed up and started with Cow girl. Damn, her pussy is damn tight and warm. She also does this thing where she would hold your face and look into your eyes so lovingly then gave a passionate DFK , just like a real GF
    -Moved into mish where she came twice and finally blew my load in doggy, can't stress how tight her little hole is.

Epilogue:
    -The timer rang 2 mins later so I brought myself up to leave but she held back my arm and said "No, not yet". She then sat up and pulled me to lie back into her and gave a fantastic massage.
    -Back into the shower where she thoroughly cleaned and dried me up.
    -Before I departed, she hugged me tightly gave another passionate DFK and said "I'm so happy to see you today suaige (handsome man)", which nearly melted my heart

Overall
    -Face: 8.5/10, Body: 8/10, Service: 9.5/10, GFE: 11/10
    -Probablly the best and most genuine GFE I've ever had. So if you want to be with a pretty, affectionate girl who can make you feel wanted, loved and appreciated then Amelia is your best bet.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lockon26 View Post
    I've been reading through ARs of 5 Star and finally made up my mind to go there for the first time yesterday. Looked through the roster in the morning and saw it's Amelia's last 2 days in Sydney and though, I've never been with a Chinese girl before so why not. Texted 5 Star to book and got a confirmation text back in 2 minutes, so big plus there for being quick and efficient.

Got there 10 mins early and was greeted by Andy, who offered me some drinks while I waited for Amelia. 5 mins later Amelia came out to say hi.

First impression:

-She's like one of those girls at Uni that you walked past but couldn't help to turn your head just to take another peak, then to get her face stuck inside your head for the next few weeks. Her smile is so pretty and genuine and her voice is so sweet that you would thought you were going out on a date with your girlfriend.

Prologue:
    -Into the room, she gave me a DFK then helped to take off my clothes and then undressed herself. She has a very nice, slim and well proportioned body with silky smooth skin, natural pair of B-cups and a cute round bum.
    -We then took a shower together where she spent most of the time caressing my cock. She said "Woa, your penis is beautiful, I really like it" which I found both funny and cute since her expression was so genuine.

Action phase:
    -She then got me to lie down and gave me probably one of the best BBBJ I've ever received, especially when she went deep.
    -Turned her body over to get some 69 action, she has a sweet little pussy which tastes wonderful, was not completely shaved but nicely trimmed.
    -That went on for 15 mins then we dommed up and started with Cow girl. Damn, her pussy is damn tight and warm. She also does this thing where she would hold your face and look into your eyes so lovingly then gave a passionate DFK , just like a real GF
    -Moved into mish where she came twice and finally blew my load in doggy, can't stress how tight her little hole is.

Epilogue:
    -The timer rang 2 mins later so I brought myself up to leave but she held back my arm and said "No, not yet". She then sat up and pulled me to lie back into her and gave a fantastic massage.
    -Back into the shower where she thoroughly cleaned and dried me up.
    -Before I departed, she hugged me tightly gave another passionate DFK and said "I'm so happy to see you today suaige (handsome man)", which nearly melted my heart

Overall
    -Face: 8.5/10, Body: 8/10, Service: 9.5/10, GFE: 11/10
    -Probablly the best and most genuine GFE I've ever had. So if you want to be with a pretty, affectionate girl who can make you feel wanted, loved and appreciated then Amelia is your best bet.

Great AR Lockon26. Loved how you broke it down for us.

Amelia sounds like a real darling.

And isn't it lovely flying business class at 5 Star?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Speechwriter View Post
    Great AR Lockon26. Loved how you broke it down for us.

Amelia sounds like a real darling.

And isn't it lovely flying business class at 5 Star?
    Thank you Speechwriter, wish I had your writing skills to express it better.

She definitely is, such a shame that today is her last day in Sydney.

And absolutely, the 5 Star plane brought me over the moon

Thanks Mr Lockon26

You are always on Amelia's
    Our Name Says It All
    5 Star City ..* Best in Sydney *
    Address: OUTCALL / PRIVATE
    Tel: 0417 110 110 / 0488 857 827 /

www.5starcity.com.au

All 5* Reviews : http://aus99forum.com/forumdisplay.p...tar&order=desc

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Crap ... back already

See you soon 😂

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Pretty accurate. I did have a great time with Amelia. Truly GFE.

Best part was that she wore her mini skirt and high heels while giving BBBJ and fucking. It was incredible. I came so hard. Gave me a nice massage. Kissing a lot too.

Cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Amelia

Best part was that she wore her mini skirt and high heels while giving BBBJ and fucking. It was incredible. I came so hard. Gave me a nice massage. Kissing a lot too.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by angelabackpacker View Post

Cheers
    Yes Yes Yes

AMELIA is looking for Mr RIGHT
    Our Name Says It All

www.5starcity.com.au

After a long break

Young AMELIA will be back loving Soon....

Our Name Says It All

www.5starcity.com.au

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star City View Post
    After a long break

Young AMELIA will be back loving Soon....

Starting Daily 1pm.... Last 2 days only
    Our Name Says It All

www.5starcity.com.au