Thread: 🔥 🔥 Sexy Young Pretty Girls Massage @Alderley 0426626578 🔥 🔥 😘 😘

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Red face 🔥 🔥 Sexy Young Pretty Girls Massage @Alderley 0426626578 🔥 🔥 😘 😘

Welcome to Zensation Massage 👯*♀️

We offer full body oil relaxation massage, massage for relief of tension.

$45/ 30 min
    $60/ 45 min
    $65/ 60 min

⏰ Opening Time 9.00am.- 8.00pm. 7 days a week
    💳 EFT Available.
    🛁 Shower available.
    ❄️ 3 private rooms with aircons
    🏡 Address : 63 South Pine Road, Alderley (Close to Alderley's train station)
    📞 Phone : 0426626578

Our staff are well-trained who will accommodate your needs at the moment you arrive.
    We have all pretty young and hot asian girls from Korea Taiwan Macau Thailand China! Please come and try us, I'm sure that they will make your day!

Have a good day and hope to see you soon 👯*♀️ 😘

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No discount for mentioning this ad? No cheaper introductory price or incentive for us to review your shop and boost traffic?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    If the service is as good as the old shop should b worth a visit.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Coles straight across the road. Tho may be hard explaining why it took over an hour to pickup the milk.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Was the express checkout closed?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Haha I though my secret was safe with u red

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    If the service is as good as the old shop should b worth a visit.
    Well the last two times i have tried since what appears to be a change of hands in recent months has been woeful and dirty (not in a nice way either lol) and have crossed them off the list.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yes your right, my post was based on the previous shop with that name at a different local which was quite good. This new one is a dive and i assume different owner.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I decided to give this a try yesterday and was pleasantly surprised.

Was recommended girl "L" flower . No rush,no asking for tip up front. And I mean no rush lots off TT ( both ways ) but then she knew when to hold back and then return later which i like a lot.

Had option 3 at usual price and my request ( never pushed once for extra or tip )

WIR? Big yes from me

Another on my "go to" list.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Tell us some more detail about L? What was your impression of the house and did U see other girls there?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I occasionally check this place out by turning up and asking who is on - I’ve never stayed as I’ve only ever been greeted by old boilers who are definitely worth avoiding —- good to see someone has had a good experience there...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Very Nice tits ( dressed she looked average but naked different story lol ) decent ass. Playing her pussy and rubbing her coight no probs.
    Enjoyed her boobs very much. No DFk.

Like i said her attitude was great PM me for further info on her.

Cheers.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by steveba50 View Post
    I decided to give this a try yesterday and was pleasantly surprised.

Was recommended girl "L" flower . No rush,no asking for tip up front. And I mean no rush lots off TT ( both ways ) but then she knew when to hold back and then return later which i like a lot.

Had option 3 at usual price and my request ( never pushed once for extra or tip )

WIR? Big yes from me

Another on my "go to" list.
    I rarely get early affection with a new girl. It normally takes a session to break down the barriers so to speak. Which generally means option one first time maybe. Mind you I usually only book for a half or three quarters first time around

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    For a second there I thought you had written that you had gotten an early infection.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Was on the northside about a week ago. Headed back via Alderley so I could pop in and try this place. Shop is certainly old (in an old house) and in a very busy location - lots of traffic passing. Two middle aged ladies on. Was shown to a room. Was very roomy and old. Massage table in the middle. Table had no disposable paper liner. Just a small padded quilt or similar. Noted it had lots of oil patches. I thought how many have laid on this since it was last washed. Yuk!

As usual just went for half hour trial. In came the white flower. She was ok looking middle aged. Massage was good. As I lay on the table with my hands gripping the edge of the table she was pressing her thighs against my hands. Some TT. She bent down and asked if I want extra. I declined and said I will be back for 1hr next time and will taķe her up on the extras.

WIR The unclean unhygenic looking massage table cover put me off.