Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yi Red Hill

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Yi Red Hill

went to red hill been twice before not much luck , got colombian girl C ,went 45 mins comes in after 5 mins, starts soft tickle massage asked for medium stands that far back , didnt even come within arms length, no TT at all not even a slight touch,flip comes with 15 mins to go ask if i want anything, Big head over ruled little head, if she would have made it enjoyable all the way thru, she would be in clover as they say, alas no fun no mon, anyone can pm good ml name be gratiful must not like older gents they have to remember oldie have money

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Geez, this is one of my go to places, have never left here unhappy at all.
    Was a cracker of a young Chinese girl, think she has gone now, 2 months she been holidays.
    But never had a Colombian, I find they always want too much for very little output.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah right about the latinos this place over priced for what they do .. we’re couple very good japs here

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The trouble is that white Latinas tend to have an attitude. Unfortunately I haven't come across any Morenas in Brisbane.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quite funny, a lot of Latinos are usually very fun and outgoing and so friendly but ones that seem to get in the industry have a very different attitude. The best line they always come up with is "my beauty is worth it" bahahha what a big BS, there are many HABs out there that are much cutier and sexier looking and don't charge a stupid amount.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Tried calling here 8:00pm last night, no answer. Called Chermside and they said they were closed. MLs bitch and moan about no customers but want to leave early when there are finally customers.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I often think some of these shops would be better to open late and close late, at least through the week.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Other night I drove to about 4 shops this was about 7.30 to 8.15pm all were closed and yes been to few and girls saying so slow cold blah blah fuck they can’t have it both ways all the time . Anyway I did end up at a place which is most time open till after 9pm and got what I wanted and girl got my cash

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by popeye96 View Post
    I often think some of these shops would be better to open late and close late, at least through the week.
    Good idea, a lot of the staff have some sort school or other jobs through the day so prob suit them to work later anyway.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by popeye96 View Post
    Agree 100%. Went and saw a regular Sunday 1.30 pm. She said I was her first customer for the day. I asked her what time she started? She replied 9.00am. Have heard this sort of activity level quite often.

I also think this is why some MLs charge so much to make up for all those hours of little or no activity means little or no money.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Massaddict View Post
    Agree 100%. Went and saw a regular Sunday 1.30 pm. She said I was her first customer for the day. I asked her what time she started? She replied 9.00am. Have heard this sort of activity level quite often.

I also think this is why some MLs charge so much to make up for all those hours of little or no activity means little or no money.
    During the Commonwelath Games, I visited a Korean near the CBD n she said it was very quiet too, couldn't be this quiet from then???

Correct me if I'm wrong, but my assumptions is because of all the new shops popping up n punters r finding it hard to resist them or. Or their rates r getting higher n higher, not like Sydney where they're charging per hour rate all inclusive. Here the girls get what tip they can get.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Been punting for long time and over the years have talked to many girls from May to mid July is the worst time for massage shop even most businesses , cold weather tax time . No shops were giving discounts until May hit and the cooler weather don’t think anything to do with the amount of shops popping up . And the new shops that pop up have not been operating long enough to know the trends in guessing so they panic slash prices which we all love pity mls don’t slash there tip prices when things are slow for them lol

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yeah have been to shops late in winter when quiet and girls asleep in rooms.
    One famous mamasan greeted me in her wooly pj's, then went and changed into an evening dress. Dont know why she bothered, the end result was the same.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    Yeah have been to shops late in winter when quiet and girls asleep in rooms.
    One famous mamasan greeted me in her wooly pj's, then went and changed into an evening dress. Dont know why she bothered, the end result was the same.
    The same famous mamasan could be seen wandering around the shop in revealing daster if you visit the shop in summer mornings. But for some reason I didn’t get turned on

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by brownwallaby View Post
    The same famous mamasan could be seen wandering around the shop in revealing daster if you visit the shop in summer mornings. But for some reason I didn’t get turned on
    Or a red bikini through the day, which i have to admit did turn me on. Ahhh those early days of blissful ignorance.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brissypunter View Post
    .... pity mls don’t slash there tip prices when things are slow for them lol
    they do. You just have to ask.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Is the shop at chermside worth a visit?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I wouldn't bother had a return visit after a long absence certainly nothing like the old days especially @ $70 think they gun shy after a warning from the boys in blue.
    There's a new one just around the corner cant give info haven't tried think its one of the Check In stable considering the ad

https://brisbane.locanto.com.au/ID_2...ans-girls.html

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have the columbian J at Yi a year or so back, what a firecracker.... not much left to want after sessions with her..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Went here yesterday, after entering looking at the ML paid for 30 mins. There was some TT involved while oiling me up. At the 19 min mark in the so called oiling me up the ML goes to me am I taking a shower. I say Yes and she hands me the towel. I asked it was supposed to be 30 min massage she replies in a 30 min massage it’s 20 mins massage and 10 mins for the shower. Lost it had a shower and walked out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast