Thread: 21yo MARI: looks like a GLAMOUR, but a genuine sweet girl ... and WHAT AN ARSE!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

21yo MARI: looks like a GLAMOUR, but a genuine sweet girl ... and WHAT AN ARSE!

A bit of a drought of Japanese girls at Ginza and then suddenly it's two new ones in one night so I couldn't resist seeing them both ASAP.
    Lets start off with Mari.
    Japanese girls are often more cute than glamorous but Mari is a genuine glamour.
    Pretty face, hot body and an incredibly sweet, GFE, genuine, and horny young girl.

LOOKS and BODY
    Mari is only 21yo and from Tokyo.
    She is pretty tall for a Japanese girl at around 167cm and has got a killer body.
    Perfect mix of curvy but still very fit and firm.
    Fantastic arse, nice set of B or maybe C cup tits, flat toned tummy, and perfect hips and waist - firm but still very feminine.
    Very pretty face, with shoulder length hair dyed very light, beautiful smile, and soft full lips.

EXPERIENCE and PERSONALITY
    Absolute beginner, first time doing this anywhere.
    Very sweet girl and of course still a bit shy and nervous as you would expect from a newbie amateur.
    Very horny girl who loves sex so once I got her warmed up and relaxed she really let go and went for it and totally enjoyed herself and fucked me like a woman possessed.
    Shy and submissive like most Japanese girls but put in a bit of effort and you will be surprised just how horny this sweet girl is.

DFK and DATY
    Mari started of slow and cautious with the DFK but once she felt comfortable with me she went for it full on.
    She is a beautiful kisser.
    Mari's shaved pussy loves a good licking and she gets wet, excited and orgasmic very quickly and very intensely.

BBBJ
    Mari gives an very good BBBJ for an amateur with a nice mix of lips, tongue, hands and fingers.
    She can take a decent amount of cock in her mouth and can crank up the speed too, but I preferred it when she went slow and sensual.

FUCKING
    Mari loves to fuck.
    You will be surprised just how wild this sweet girl can get.
    A very intense GFE fuck.
    We started of slow and sensual of course, but things just got more and more intense until we were fucking like crazy. She can get pretty loud and vocal too.

ROUND 2
    By this stage I was pretty fucked having already had a session with the other new J girl, but Mari looked so irresistable lying next to me and I just had to muster one final effort.
    She helped things along by telling me how much she wanted it and giving me a fantastic BBBJ and soon enough we were fucking again until I was saved by the buzzer.

OVERALL
    Mari is a really gorgeous girl inside and out.
    It's hard to resist falling madly in love with such a special girl.
    Holding her after an intense fuck she was saying stuff to me in Japanese that I really couldn't understand but it sounded so sweet it melted my heart ... sigh ...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Great AR rooter. Mari is officially in my bucket list. Can't wait to sample the 2 new J girls at Ginza but haven't seen them on roster again yet. I hope they'll stay. Any intel when they'll be back?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Horny as hell just reading that. Can’t wait for her to be on roster

Banned

Japan

Sounds Amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by xboyx View Post
    Great AR rooter. Mari is officially in my bucket list. Can't wait to sample the 2 new J girls at Ginza but haven't seen them on roster again yet. I hope they'll stay. Any intel when they'll be back?
    You should definitely check out Mari bro.
    She is built for comfort and speed.
    Beautiful firm young body.
    I especially love her waist hips bum and thighs.
    Mari is an amateur part timer so I think she will only do a couple of short shifts per week.
    Not sure when the other J girl will be back.
    She is a normal natural looking girl next door type but more than makes up for it with her enthusiasm and keenness to please and that typical J girl genuine horniness.

Loved your AR, Rooter! Always looked forward to your fantastic reviews of Ginza. I still haven't tried Japanese for a very long time now. Never had the motivation to try them out, anywhere.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Interesting. Need to try someday. Not much Jap girls are on roster.

Quote Originally Posted by OmniMime View Post
    Loved your AR, Rooter! Always looked forward to your fantastic reviews of Ginza. I still haven't tried Japanese for a very long time now. Never had the motivation to try them out, anywhere.
    Bro, you have to try a Japanese girl.
    Japanese girls have totally different vibe, energy and feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Bro, you have to try a Japanese girl.
    You've motivated me. I'll set my sights (or cock, in this case) on a Japanese girl the next trip I make to Ginza ^^

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Looks like there's a new J Ginza girl who is an Ex Vivi Magazine model http://www.ginzaclub.com.au/Girls/614

There aren't many ex-Vivi models around who are Jap-Russian mix. Is this Rola?

http://images.gmanews.tv/v3/webpics/...3_15_34_11.jpg
    https://scontent-sea1-1.cdninstagram...NTQ5ODgzNTky.2
    http://st.cdjapan.co.jp/pictures/l/0...BK-1887790.jpg

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hard to tell with the pics. In the beach photos she looks a lot paler and her eyebrows are comparatively non existent. The other photos remind me of Aika.

I am pretty sure it's not Rola.
    The pic on the Ginza website doesn't look like Rola as I remember her.

The new Japanese model is drop dead gorgeous and super cute.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Has anyone seen the new J model yet?

rcha086
    Hey rooter, I just saw Snowy earlier today. Amazing body. How would you compare her body to Mari's??

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by hungwell11 View Post
    Looks like there's a new J Ginza girl who is an Ex Vivi Magazine model http://www.ginzaclub.com.au/Girls/614

There aren't many ex-Vivi models around who are Jap-Russian mix. Is this Rola?

http://images.gmanews.tv/v3/webpics/...3_15_34_11.jpg
    https://scontent-sea1-1.cdninstagram...NTQ5ODgzNTky.2
    http://st.cdjapan.co.jp/pictures/l/0...BK-1887790.jpg
    I think it's this girl in the following link. First thought it's Ayumi Hamasaki but it's not.

http://www.fashionmodeldirectory.com...es/vivi-japan/

Just a wild guess.

Quote Originally Posted by yug View Post
    I actually thought it's Ayumi Hamasaki.
    But she appeared like 24 times on the magazine and is very high profile model/personality so I am guessing it's not her.
    If you look at the link below and compare her to Ginza photo, it looks a little bit similar:

http://www.fashionmodeldirectory.com...es/vivi-japan/

Just a wild guess.
    Saw her tonight.
    I have no idea who she is but damn she is drop dead gorgeous and super cute.
    Amazing tight and trim little body and that little cute squeaky voice she has is a classic.
    She is gonna win a lot of hearts.

Quote Originally Posted by rcha086 View Post
    Hey rooter, I just saw Snowy earlier today. Amazing body. How would you compare her body to Mari's??
    Mari is taller and more curvy - more meat on the hips, arse and thighs than Snowy.
    Personally I prefer Mari's body - I love girls who have curves but a still fit and firm and Mari is a perfect example of that.

rcha086
    Mari is taller and more curvy - more meat on the hips, arse and thighs than Snowy.
    Personally I prefer Mari's body - I love girls who have curves but a still fit and firm and Mari is a perfect example of that.
    Thanks rooter, I do too, but was entranced by Snowy's tiny hips that just balloon when your eyes keep going down. I think Mari will be worth a try!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just reading your AR made me want to make a booking ASAP.